PDA

View Full Version : Support A Poor Ron Paul Supporter!!! www.debateday.com

speciallyblend
05-04-2011, 07:16 AM
Yep, my whole paycheck went to rent!!! It is my hopes that another supporter can kick in an additional $20.12 to Ron Paul's Moneybomb May 5th www.debateday.com !!! trying to be as humorous as i can about this so if your a poor Ron Paul supporter please post on this thread and maybe another Ron Paul supporter can pick up the slack a lil??:) just an idea!!

I feel guilty i cannot contribute more!!!!:(:(

Ron Paul 2012 Bring Our Troops Home PS i will be tweeting/fb this afternoon and evening for the moneybomb!!!

If anyone can help the needy please add a lil more for the folks that cannot donate:(:( here www.debateday.com ,so the poor ron paul supporters can sleep at night:)

Cowlesy
05-04-2011, 06:44 PM
I got you covered, Kenny!!

KramerDSP
05-04-2011, 07:08 PM
I'm in Kenny's shoes as well. I get paid Friday, and my bank account is in the Red until then. I will happily donate $30.00 to the money bomb by sending it to someone on Friday however way they would prefer. I think people here can vouch for me.

speciallyblend
05-05-2011, 07:49 AM
I'm in Kenny's shoes as well. I get paid Friday, and my bank account is in the Red until then. I will happily donate $30.00 to the money bomb by sending it to someone on Friday however way they would prefer. I think people here can vouch for me.

thanks cowlesy , i felt guilty:( my wife is having to go to emergency room today and my last dollar goes into gas tank to get to work! thanks you cowlesy:) i was getting upset i couldn't donate:(

someone help out kramerdsp please ?? it is not like we are asking for a 12 pack here folks. We want you to donate to Ron paul:) we are ron paul addicts , WEEEE weeee we NEED OUR FIX PLEASE MORE MORE MORE!!!

Cowlesy
05-05-2011, 07:57 AM
I got you both covered. Just waiting on approval from our legal department.

Joey Fuller
05-05-2011, 08:19 AM
I am broke as well.. dig in your couch or car and find some change.. go sell some old dvds or cds... i made a vid to inspire others to dig deep...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxgFGBz8RqQ&feature=channel_video_title

speciallyblend
05-05-2011, 08:22 AM
I am broke as well.. dig in your couch or car and find some change.. go sell some old dvds or cds... i made a vid to inspire others to dig deep...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lxgFGBz8RqQ&feature=channel_video_title

thanks for video:) i already got all my change into the tank, long story but thanks for video, cowlesy got us covered but if any ron paul supporters need any help,please post and i am sure someone will do what they can to help out!!!! thanks to all rpf members!!