PDA

View Full Version : Nevada RP people FINALLY get apology for state convention

low preference guy
05-03-2011, 09:18 PM
From the Daily Paul:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUN2qAwQkAk

More videos and information (http://www.dailypaul.com/163538/nevada-rp-people-finally-get-apology-for-state-convention-ron-pauls-breakfast-speech-videos)

Agorism
05-03-2011, 09:28 PM
Can anyone summarize this. I watched like 5 min and don't get the significance or if it was just a skit.

low preference guy
05-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Can anyone summarize this. I watched like 5 min and don't get the significance or if it was just a skit.

RP won delegates in Nevada but the votes weren't counted. They apologized for it. The people who broke the law are gone and many RP supporters are in charge now.

Matt Collins
05-03-2011, 09:44 PM
RP won delegates in Nevada but the votes weren't counted. They apologized for it. The people who broke the law are gone and many RP supporters are in charge now.
Which is why I'm convinced we'll win NV this time around.

Agorism
05-03-2011, 09:47 PM
I recall them shutting the convention down. We already had enough delegates to win the convention.

HOLLYWOOD
05-03-2011, 09:49 PM
Yeah, a long winded ineffective introduction and it dragged on, but we all know the story of Sue Lowden and crone McCain klan stealing the 3 delegates. As for Wayne Terhune, he thinks just because he's a PhD that he knows everything about campaigns, sales and marketing. He Not... and Sharron Angle loss her home Washoe county to Reid.

Mark Amodei has to remember... Donald Trump is a Republican Too... WHICH HE's NOT. I wonder what roll Amodei played with 'The Donald' in Vegas this past weekend :rolleyes:

Indy Vidual
05-03-2011, 09:54 PM
Which is why I'm convinced we'll win NV this time around.

Winning is everything. :)

"All right Mister, let me tell you what winning means... You're willing to go longer, work harder, give more than anyone else." ~Vince Lombardi

DamianTV
05-04-2011, 01:20 AM
This absolutely deserves to be bumped, and reposted in the Nevada sub Forum.