PDA

View Full Version : Do you think they'll dismiss the NH victory?

njandrewg
10-26-2007, 03:23 PM
Yeah yeah I know haven't won anything yet...but do you think if we win, we'll hear in the media something along the lines of: "Ron Paul only won NH because its a liberterian state, so it means absolutely nothing"...or worst Rudy will come out and say something along the lines of: "You see? Mitt Romney is done, he lost to that loser Ron Paul who has no support whatsoever"

LibertyEagle
10-26-2007, 03:25 PM
I'm sure they will try to. So what? People WILL take note and that is what we need to have happen. :)

me3
10-26-2007, 03:26 PM
It's looking pretty far ahead. At best, we're polling at 7% +/- the margin of error. A long way from winning.

Frankly, I don't care what they say. It won't matter. If we win NH, it will springboard the people on the ground and the donators for the next set of states.

But we have to win in NH and show well in Iowa.

1000-points-of-fright
10-26-2007, 03:28 PM
If RP wins NH wouldn't that mean that Rudy also lost to RP also?

njandrewg
10-26-2007, 03:31 PM
If RP wins NH wouldn't that mean that Rudy also lost to RP also?
yeah but Rudy is making an effort to show that he doesn't care about Iowa and NH, and that the only state he is going to battle in is Florida

Hank
10-26-2007, 03:34 PM
How important is New Hampshire? How many delegates does it have?

Hank
10-26-2007, 03:38 PM
I found a good website that lists the delegates for each state.

http://www.thegreenpapers.com/P08/R-Alloc.phtml

Thomas_Paine
10-26-2007, 03:52 PM
We have to fight for New Hampshire like Bunker Hill

Blowback
10-26-2007, 03:54 PM
Yell yes they will try to dismiss the victory. They will call NH people extreme. They'll mention the free state project and live free or die motto. They'll probably even bring up the no seat belt law.

That is why Ron Paul MUST MUST MUST ALSO have strong showings in the other early states. NH is a big deal but it means nothing if we can't kick ass everywhere else as well.

Hank
10-26-2007, 04:02 PM
How likely is Ron Paul to win Texas? How well known is he in Texas?

kylejack
10-26-2007, 04:03 PM
Yeah yeah I know haven't won anything yet...but do you think if we win, we'll hear in the media something along the lines of: "Ron Paul only won NH because its a liberterian state, so it means absolutely nothing"...or worst Rudy will come out and say something along the lines of: "You see? Mitt Romney is done, he lost to that loser Ron Paul who has no support whatsoever"

Yes, some media WILL say this, but overall they'll be stunned and forced to cover it extensively.

walt
10-26-2007, 04:18 PM
this thread is future tense goobltygook. :confused:

SewrRatt
10-26-2007, 04:20 PM
The media will still be in denial after Ron wins the general. "Well, yeah, he just gave his inaugural address, but that's not really relevant to the ongoing presidential race."

kylejack
10-26-2007, 04:20 PM
The media will still be in denial after Ron wins the general. "Well, yeah, he just gave his inaugural address, but that's not really relevant to the ongoing presidential race."

"He's really old, he'll probably die soon anyway."

terlinguatx
10-26-2007, 04:33 PM