PDA

View Full Version : Heard a new term today: "Assaulters"

Anti Federalist
05-03-2011, 06:01 PM
So, while subjecting myself to Wolf Blitzer's Situation Room tonight, and the non stop orgasm of government praise, I heard some Obergruppenführer at DHS heaping praise on the SEAL team in Pakistan and calling them "Assaulters".

Hummph...had not heard that before...

Then along came a segment with Mr. Establishment, David Gergen, who solemnly was announcing that, "Don't you think for one second that any of this is over! We will be applying force to the entire area forever, Mundane, and you had better get used to it."

Or words to that effect.

That was all I could stand, I went outside to vomit at that point.

juleswin
05-03-2011, 06:05 PM
Sometimes I wish this is all a dream and that I would wake up soon. Most of the things going on in this world doesn't make sense to me anymore. the weekend started with the news of the NATO force whose mission supposedly was to enforce a no fly zone going around trying to assassinate Gaddafi. They killed his son and there was no peep from the so called peaceful left.

My solution to all this is to try and stay away from MSN

Vessol
05-03-2011, 06:34 PM
So, while subjecting myself to Wolf Blitzer's Situation Room tonight, and the non stop orgasm of government praise, I heard some Obergruppenführer at DHS heaping praise on the SEAL team in Pakistan and calling them "Assaulters".

Then along came a segment with Mr. Establishment, David Gergen, who solemnly was announcing that, "Don't you think for one second that any of this is over! We will be applying force to the entire area forever, Mundane, and you had better get used to it."

Or words to that effect.

Thank you for this new word, comrade. We will have to put it into the 11th Edition of the Newspeak Dictionary.

heavenlyboy34
05-03-2011, 06:37 PM

Or words to that effect.

Yeah. That's why I don't listen to the MSM at all. It's just a bunch of propaganda outlets anyways. I think it's down to 2 or 3 corporations that own all the major stations, isn't it?

Feeding the Abscess
05-03-2011, 06:44 PM
I even have friends who I thought were Ron Paul supporters calling me un-American because I'm not cheering government murder.

This is just stupid

Anti Federalist
05-03-2011, 06:49 PM
Thank you for this new word, comrade. We will have to put it into the 11th Edition of the Newspeak Dictionary.

DoublePlusGood, comrade.

I'll alert Minitru.

Anti Federalist
05-03-2011, 06:50 PM
Yeah. That's why I don't listen to the MSM at all. It's just a bunch of propaganda outlets anyways. I think it's down to 2 or 3 corporations that own all the major stations, isn't it?

Yeah I think you are right, Murdoch's operation owns a bunch, GE owns a bunch and Viacom owns the rest, IIRC.

pcosmar
05-03-2011, 07:17 PM
Yeah I think you are right, Murdoch's operation owns a bunch, GE owns a bunch and Viacom owns the rest, IIRC.

All of them CFR Members.
CFR was formed by some of the same folks that formed the Federal Reserve as well.
It is the American branch of the Fabian Society.

In a word,, Globalists

Live_Free_Or_Die
05-03-2011, 08:41 PM
nt
(http://avalon.law.yale.edu/18th_century/contcong_07-08-75.asp)

JohnGalt1225
05-03-2011, 08:45 PM
Sometimes I wonder how we could let ourselves get to this point? Why are we so short sighted?

DamianTV
05-03-2011, 08:54 PM

Sir, public displays of nauseation are prohibited by local ordinances and regulations. Please pay your $150 fine. Make the check out to the Repulican Party, which is spelled "D a m i a n T V"...

jonhowe
05-03-2011, 09:21 PM
LOL, hold on, let me google that.

Yup, just saw his statement was pure truthiness.

Anti Federalist
05-03-2011, 09:24 PM
Sir, public displays of nauseation are prohibited by local ordinances and regulations. Please pay your $150 fine. Make the check out to the Repulican Party, which is spelled "D a m i a n T V"...

RofL!!

heavenlyboy34
05-03-2011, 09:31 PM

lolz!! :D

Pericles
05-03-2011, 11:23 PM
"Assaulters" are the 8% of the military that actually fight the other side and launch ammunition as a primary duty, as opposed to the other 92% who have a primary duty of driving trucks, moving boxes, filling out forms, and dispensing band-aids.

Anti Federalist
05-04-2011, 12:06 AM
"Assaulters" are the 8% of the military that actually fight the other side and launch ammunition as a primary duty, as opposed to the other 92% who have a primary duty of driving trucks, moving boxes, filling out forms, and dispensing band-aids.

92% = REMFs

LoL

DamianTV
05-04-2011, 02:06 AM
Im glad a lot of you guys do have a sense of humor...

123tim
05-04-2011, 05:36 AM
Sometimes I wonder how we could let ourselves get to this point? Why are we so short sighted?

One word:
Television.

Turn it off for about a year. Stay completely away from the constant, brain draining, mind manipulation. Start to be amazed at how others think.

fisharmor
05-04-2011, 06:18 AM
One word:
Television.

Well, to be fair, you gotta limit radio exposure, too.
But the point is the same.
I never followed the news before the internet, because it's always 1-2 important sentences in a half-hour segment largely taken up with 'cat stuck in tree' stories.
Now that I can filter out the crap that broadcast news has to add for broad appeal, I can pack that half-hour with meaningful stuff.

'Cause seriously, I don't give a damn that a water main broke two counties over. If the 7-minute segment about it was largely an in-depth interview with the water commissar grilling him about why the main broke and what they're doing for prevention, that would be something - but footage of kids boogie-boarding in drainage ditches? Seriously?

123tim
05-04-2011, 07:55 AM
92% = REMFs

LoL

I do declare, A.F. You have me searching for the meanings of acronyms on Google everyday. :)

123tim
05-04-2011, 07:57 AM
Well, to be fair, you gotta limit radio exposure, too.
But the point is the same.
I never followed the news before the internet, because it's always 1-2 important sentences in a half-hour segment largely taken up with 'cat stuck in tree' stories.
Now that I can filter out the crap that broadcast news has to add for broad appeal, I can pack that half-hour with meaningful stuff.

'Cause seriously, I don't give a damn that a water main broke two counties over. If the 7-minute segment about it was largely an in-depth interview with the water commissar grilling him about why the main broke and what they're doing for prevention, that would be something - but footage of kids boogie-boarding in drainage ditches? Seriously?

Excellent point.

I used to listen to N.P.R. every weekend, and on the way to and from work every day.
I only use the radio to check the time now.

Thank you.

Anti Federalist
05-04-2011, 03:40 PM
I do declare, A.F. You have me searching for the meanings of acronyms on Google everyday. :)

One of my favs, LoL

Pericles
05-04-2011, 04:15 PM
92% = REMFs

LoL

The term AFAIK, comes from RANGER school - when conducting a raid, the patrol consists of the security element, who provide the watch while the assault element conducts the raid. The assault team is further broken down into the search section, and POW section, and fire section, which forms the spear point of the raid, the other two sections peel off during the assault and perform those tasks to gather useful intel.

Now, just about any planned attack gets organized somewhat in this manner - for the last 10 years, most of the Army has gone into counter insurgent mode, and doesn't train prepared attack and defense.