PDA

View Full Version : Fox News Just Reported That There Is No Clear Frontrunner ...!

reduen
05-03-2011, 04:21 PM
For the 2012 GOP nominee and they gave Ron Paul credit for starting the modern day Tea Party movement...! I am in shock..!!

They also just reported that there will be 5 candidates at the first debate... Paul, Pawlenty, Cain, Santorum, Johnson...

Edit: It has also been reported that neither Santorum or Cain have formed an exploritory committee yet as of noon today.......

FrankRep
05-03-2011, 04:36 PM
Edit: It has also been reported that neither Santorum or Cain have formed an exploratory committee

Santorum forms presidential exploratory committee
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/03/santorum-forms-presidential-exploratory-committee/

anaconda
05-03-2011, 04:39 PM
Fox said it so it must be true.

reduen
05-03-2011, 04:39 PM
Santorum forms presidential exploratory committee
http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2011/05/03/santorum-forms-presidential-exploratory-committee/

Thx...

reduen
05-03-2011, 04:42 PM
Fox said it so it must be true.

No, you really just had to see it I guess...

I think it means that Dr. Paul is the frontrunner and they just won't admit it.

sailingaway
05-03-2011, 04:46 PM
No, you really just had to see it I guess...

I think it means that Dr. Paul is the frontrunner and they just won't admit it.

Heck, the LA Times said there was only one 'legitimate' candidate at the debate, but they said it was Pawlenty. I commented, but there is nothing you can do about media advertising that notion, despite the FACT that Ron polls much, much better than the Minnesota Squish.

Roxi
05-03-2011, 04:54 PM
Whatever, you must of been having a dream. Pics or it didn't happen ;)

BarryDonegan
05-03-2011, 05:04 PM
Heck, the LA Times said there was only one 'legitimate' candidate at the debate, but they said it was Pawlenty. I commented, but there is nothing you can do about media advertising that notion, despite the FACT that Ron polls much, much better than the Minnesota Squish.

HAHA I noticed that. No one besides hard-core GOP activists knows who Pawlenty is.

Legend1104
05-03-2011, 07:47 PM
Well, Fox is not going to admit that their debate is full of second rate candidates. That would discredit their whole debate.

Legend1104
05-03-2011, 07:48 PM
By the way I am trying to get to 1,000 posts before the debate. So close.

AtomiC
05-03-2011, 07:50 PM
Ron Paul is clearly the frontrunner... Fox News LOL :rolleyes:

kah13176
05-03-2011, 07:53 PM
Wow guys. I love Ron Paul and all, but we are nowhere near being the frontrunner. Maybe ideologically, but not statistically.

We're a good 15-20 points from being the frontrunner in Iowa and NH right now.

FreedomProsperityPeace
05-03-2011, 09:13 PM
"Front runner" doesn't matter when none of them has even officially entered the race yet.

civusamericanus
05-03-2011, 09:25 PM
For the 2012 GOP nominee and they gave Ron Paul credit for starting the modern day Tea Party movement...! I am in shock..!!

They also just reported that there will be 5 candidates at the first debate... Paul, Pawlenty, Cain, Santorum, Johnson...

Edit: It has also been reported that neither Santorum or Cain have formed an exploritory committee yet as of noon today.......
After this debate, Ron paul will be the clear frontrunner... Pawlenty, Cain, Santorum, and Johnson, are going to be crushed in this debate. Romney, Gingrich, and Trump will be seen as weak for not committing and showing for this debate.

The American people are looking for someone with principles, none of the others have the proven track record of Ron Paul. The 1st debate is Ron Paul's shining moment, I'm surprised it hasn't been canceled.

Agorism
05-03-2011, 09:29 PM
Funny that Paul probably has the most support nationally of those candidates.

Paul should have been the front runner.

HOLLYWOOD
05-03-2011, 09:32 PM
No one has even debated...

I'm just hoping we don't go through that bullshit in South Carolina 4 years ago with FOX jerkoff Carl Cameron pulling his circus stunts and biased questions.

reduen
05-03-2011, 09:34 PM
After this debate, Ron paul will be the clear frontrunner... Pawlenty, Cain, Santorum, and Johnson, are going to be crushed in this debate. Romney, Gingrich, and Trump will be seen as weak for not committing and showing for this debate.

The American people are looking for someone with principles, none of the others have the proven track record of Ron Paul. The 1st debate is Ron Paul's shining moment, I'm surprised it hasn't been canceled.

I like the way you think my friend..

civusamericanus
05-03-2011, 09:40 PM
Wow guys. I love Ron Paul and all, but we are nowhere near being the frontrunner. Maybe ideologically, but not statistically.

We're a good 15-20 points from being the frontrunner in Iowa and NH right now.
Ron Paul will become the frontrunner, and this will happen on Thursday, if they don't cancel the debate. I hope someone comments on the fact Romney, Trump, and Gingrich are not commited to the American people by not participating in this debate. If Ron Paul is asked about his electability, he should say something like "The American people are looking for someone who has commited themselves to shrinking the size of government, I am the best choice for that roll and my supporters are more enthusiastic over any other candidates supporters. It's surprising how the supposed frontrunners, can even be front runners, when they have not decided to make a commitment to the American people. What are they waiting for, I've made that commitment?"

FreedomProsperityPeace
05-03-2011, 09:43 PM
I'm just hoping we don't go through that bullshit in South Carolina 4 years ago with FOX jerkoff Carl Cameron pulling his circus stunts and biased questions.Oh, I wouldn't be surprised:

"Electability...do you have any this time around?" :rolleyes:

civusamericanus
05-03-2011, 09:44 PM
Oh, I wouldn't be surprised:

PLEASE!!! I hope they ask this question!

KramerDSP
05-03-2011, 09:46 PM
Oh, I wouldn't be surprised:

"The people WANT THE TROOPS TO COME HOME! That's why I have raised $5,000,000 in the last 21 hours!" - Ron Paul

MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Original_Intent
05-03-2011, 09:50 PM
My paranoia is bad enough, that if the MSM starts fawning over RP or even just giving him a fair shake, I will figure it is because the entire financial system is about to implode and they need a scapegoat.

Karsten
05-03-2011, 10:25 PM
By the way I am trying to get to 1,000 posts before the debate. So close.

The "Fuck you Frank"'s from the debate should put you over the top.

Agorism
05-03-2011, 11:13 PM
Bet you anything that 1% T-Paw will treated as front runner.