PDA

View Full Version : My latest rant to an RNC donation caller.

jmdrake
05-03-2011, 12:36 PM
I just got a call from the RNC talking about how bad Obama and the unions are and how they need my hard earn money to help candidates stand up to them in these close races. As soon as he finished with his "Can we count on you to join the RNC with a donation of $200.00" here was my response:

I do not in general support the RNC. I support some republicans like Ron and Rand Paul and a few others. But I don't support everything that the republicans are doing. I haven't heard anything from the RNC that now that Osama Bin Laden is dead we're going to get our freedoms back. I haven't heard anything about repealing the Patriot Act or the Department of Homeland Security or the TSA which is molesting kids and is doing naked body scans. And the TSA molesting people was happening back when Bush was president. Women were getting groped by the TSA. My wife is one of them. Until you speak out against the TSA you are not getting a dime from me!

I don't think I've ever gotten rid of a telemarketer that quick and it felt good.

specsaregood
05-03-2011, 12:39 PM
yeah, i love those guys.

i just sent back my RNC survey mail with all kinds of comments written in the margins next to their questions.
And in the donation area I wrote, "I donate to good conservative candidates, not party hacks."