PDA

View Full Version : White House modifies Osama bin Laden account

Zatch
05-03-2011, 11:35 AM
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54162.html

Aratus
05-03-2011, 11:43 AM
they now have OBL and possibly a son
being part of the night raid's casualties?
the dead woman is not OBL's wife at all!

jmdrake
05-03-2011, 11:48 AM
In another background briefing early Monday morning, a senior administration official also said bin Laden put up a fight. “He did resist the assault force. And he was killed in a firefight,” the official said.

However, during a background, off-camera briefing for television reporters later Monday, a senior White House official said bin Laden was not armed when he was killed, apparently by the U.S. raid team.

Another White House official familiar with the TV briefing confirmed the change to POLITICO, adding, “I’m not aware of him having a weapon.”

“The bottom line is the team that entered that room was met with resistance and took appropriate action,” said a third American official.

Hmmmm....I wonder if the will release the video....before they have time to edit a gun in.

Aratus
05-03-2011, 11:50 AM
assuming it's OBL in the room, was he
sick enough to have a nurse near him?

UtahApocalypse
05-03-2011, 11:51 AM
Assassination.

Also what happened to the other three persons??

FreedomProsperityPeace
05-03-2011, 01:35 PM
Jay Carney admitted to the press that OBL didn't have a gun. They're now saying he looked like he was reaching for one. This is getting hairier by the day. :rolleyes:

specsaregood
05-03-2011, 01:38 PM
This is just a govt stimulus plan for the Alex Jones types.

Vessol
05-03-2011, 02:59 PM
So what happened to those posters here that told me that they would've captured Usama bin Laden if they had a chance and he didn't fight back?