PDA

View Full Version : Operation Mail: United States Edition

imaginegirl
10-26-2007, 02:41 PM
Ok guys, one of the things I learned in marketing my own business was to put a business card in everything I snail mail - bills, subscriptions, you name it. A while back there was also an "In God we Trust" campaign - to write that on the outsides of every envelope you mail.

So what would happen if we all wrote "Ron Paul 2008" on the outside of every envelope we mail with every bill, letter, etc. Not only will it reach it's intended, but think of how many hands it passes through along the way? Many of those people may not be avid users of the internet. & if they start seeing more than one "Ron Paul 2008" envelope, it'll get them wondering what's up..

& the best part is... it only costs us about one minute each day we mail something. It's also not illegal - it's called "Freedom of Speech". Just the sort of thinking outside the box this group is becoming known for. :)

me3
10-26-2007, 02:46 PM
Great idea.

princessredtights
10-26-2007, 02:50 PM
I have been doing this ... Also, you know those annoying credit card offers you get in the mail? I have been saving the envelopes that come with those ... stuffing a slim jim in them ... and sending them back ... postage paid!

(I make sure there is no information on the envelope that could track it back to me) ;)

olehounddog
10-26-2007, 02:53 PM
Today I returned 2 groups survey and questionare. I do for the most part agree with their position. But all monetary support was going to Ron Paul 2008.
I put a small note in the envelope

imaginegirl
10-26-2007, 02:57 PM
I have been doing this ... Also, you know those annoying credit card offers you get in the mail? I have been saving the envelopes that come with those ... stuffing a slim jim in them ... and sending them back ... postage paid!

HAHAHA - that's an awesome idea. I've got about 20 of them sitting in my trash can right now.... not for long...

uncloned21
10-26-2007, 03:05 PM
HAHAHA - that's an awesome idea. I've got about 20 of them sitting in my trash can right now.... not for long...

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=junk_the_junk

thehittgirl
10-26-2007, 03:47 PM
I have been doing it, especially today. I made an ebay purchase that I had to return, and the guy got a liberty card in a stamped and stickered with Ron Paul all over it. :D