PDA

View Full Version : New "Conspiracy"... [OBL, Libya, Gaddafi]

RileyE104
05-02-2011, 08:57 PM
Sorry, but this just occurred to me and I couldn't resist posting it because I want to know how plausible it is...

So, as everyone knows, for a number of weeks now we've been giving the rebels in Libya funds and helping them fight Gaddafi.

We also all know that Al Qaeda is involved with those rebels. We just don't know how many.

Is it possible that we promised them they could take Libya and have Gaddafi's head on one condition: That they give us Osama Bin Laden's?

Just a thought...

Kind of like... The condition for us helping them take down Gaddafi and gain control of Libya. ??

--- Which, to me, would explain why the administration was so quick in respecting Osama's religious tradition of "sea burial"... Maybe it was part of the terms to get Al Qaeda to agree...?

RileyE104
05-02-2011, 09:12 PM
bump

KramerDSP
05-02-2011, 09:14 PM
I don't see it. The Muslim Brotherhood is involved with Libya. They said "The US can leave Afghanistan now, right?" after the Bin Laden news was revealed. Why would they say that after the US makes a deal with them to give them Gaddafi in exchange for Bin Laden when they know the MIC reigns supreme and that the wars in all probability will continue?