PDA

View Full Version : QOTD Poll: With Laden dead will Ron still be the only one saying Bring The Troops Home?

DXDoug
05-02-2011, 03:23 PM
Question of the Day Poll:

With Laden dead will Ron still be the only one saying "Bring The Troops Home?"

-Yes and it will make him win the election
-Yes but Obama will "SAY" he supports reductions in troops oversea
-Yes but MSM Pushes war on terror so much that we still need work hard
-No i imagine atleast one other canidate will say to bring sum home
-No Everyone running will want to save our troops from more death oversea

Maximus
05-02-2011, 04:00 PM
I think this helps Ron.

With Bin Laden dead he can say, "We've killed Bin Laden! What are we still doing over there? He wasn't even in Afghanistan!"

DXDoug
05-02-2011, 06:35 PM
I think this helps Ron.

With Bin Laden dead he can say, "We've killed Bin Laden! What are we still doing over there? He wasn't even in Afghanistan!"

Haha right ! i really really am hoping for this. And for real what are people gonna say ooo more terrorism we have to stay?. NO Because IF we stay we are sure to create another bin laden by staying in the ME, Bring troops home, Dont let another member of the military die when they can be safe at home, and we can create a better future this way

CuseRonPaul
05-02-2011, 06:38 PM
Obama will play it the same way he did Iraq, with that "non-combat" nonsense or something like it, and everyone will believe the War in Afghanistan is over. We'll continue to fight three foreign wars while not calling any of them wars.

DXDoug
05-03-2011, 03:06 PM
bump few more minutes to vote

reduen
05-03-2011, 03:12 PM
More will say it but even Obama said it when he ran. Really doing something about it is another thing.....