PDA

View Full Version : Question for the Propaganda Endorsers

pcosmar
05-02-2011, 12:46 PM
With the long and verifiable history of Government Lies and Media Lies and distortions,,
Why would you believe this latest shit?

Why would you endorse it? Spread it? or Defend it?

What evidence do you have that the Government or the Media is telling anything close to the truth about Osama Bin Ladin ?

juleswin
05-02-2011, 12:49 PM
I guess, if they lied before and were caught, they wont lie ever again? I have been trying to off load my Mansion property in Omaha to the few people that believe in the govt story and even though I have never lied to them, they seem to be very skeptical.

pcosmar
05-02-2011, 01:12 PM
So,,,,
No high quality, well thought out answers.
No compelling evidence.

only long running threads disparaging those that would question an "official story".

:(

doodle
05-02-2011, 01:16 PM
Cautiously skeptical..till all the facts come out. Skepticism as a starting point about government officials claims in general is well earned by them.

jmdrake
05-02-2011, 01:22 PM
Eddie Murphy explains it the best:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_f6qFBQD9U

And when "It wasn't me" won't work:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tA65N1MFUdY

gls
05-02-2011, 01:23 PM
Personally I have absolutely zero trust in the U.S. government (and its complicit 'media' lapdog). My rule of thumb is that everything they say is a lie until proven otherwise.

pcosmar
05-02-2011, 01:26 PM
Personally I have absolutely zero trust in the U.S. government (and its complicit 'media' lapdog). My rule of thumb is that everything they say is a lie until proven otherwise.

That is my basic assumption.
The next step is analyzing the story (lie) to figure why this and why now.

pcosmar
05-03-2011, 11:59 AM
Bump
Why, and on what basis do you believe any story that is presented by Government sources?

AuH20
05-03-2011, 12:06 PM
Take the government out of this for a second. If this was shown on an episode of CSI, would anyone believe the innocence of the party acting as the government? right? Conflicting testimony. Destruction of evidence. Suppression of witnesses.