PDA

View Full Version : Osama doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things...

ApathyCuredRP
05-02-2011, 12:23 PM
Now that I have had a good nights sleep, I can digest how this all will impact the political cycle.

1. Ron Paul will just need to have answers prepared which counterattack the claims that his non-intervention would of never resulted in bringing about justice. He needs to highlight that what ended up bringing justice was something he proposed in 2001... a small strike squad.

2. Ron Paul will need to be able to counter the war drums that the media will pound to try and heard the sheep back into order. "We got the #1, but it is not over. We must continue these wars indefinately." He needs to basically highlight that if this isn't enough reason to finally bring our troops home from atleast Afgan, then nothing will result in us leaving.

3. Our economy is still #1 issue. In 18 months, so much will have happened in the economy in my opinion. I really think this Osama thing will not have a huge impact when the economy is on a crash course with a freight train. The good doctor just needs to keep doing what he is doing, but have well thought out responses to these demogary statements that MSM will have.

Lucille
05-02-2011, 12:25 PM
I agree with all three points.

ApathyCuredRP
05-02-2011, 12:28 PM
I agree with all three points.

The hard task is to get the majority of the population to agree :P