PDA

View Full Version : If Obama leads USA into Word War 3

05-02-2011, 09:53 AM
In year 1977, there was a Pentagon report which said if there is war between USA and Russia then USA air force will be wiped out in 17 days.

USA army will be wiped out in 40 days if Obama leads USA into Word War 3.

China has boasted that they can field an army of 200 million men. Since China is allying with Russia, Pakistan, Iran, and central Asia with all of that oil and gas, it's a potentially great global shift, if they can solve their bureaucracy problems. Chinese have an unlimited surplus of young fighting age men with no wives to be able to send anywhere in the world.

There is serious threat of world war 3 because of uncontrollable world high inflation and other world problems.

05-02-2011, 10:28 AM
Nostradamus (the man who made predictions 500 years back) had said "a man with blue turban will be responsible for World War 3".

Osama bin laden would wear Turbans. Will Osama's death lead to World War 3?

--------------------------

Nostradamus' Blue Turban and White Turban Conflict. Scroll below this page and see the picture of Turbans

http://www.newprophecy.net/now1.htm

Wolverine302
05-02-2011, 10:37 AM
If they had the Blackbird top secret in the 1970s, I wonder whats top secret now?....
Not worried.

MN Patriot
05-02-2011, 10:47 AM
I wonder if the Pentagon uses Nostradamus's predictions. :rolleyes:

The reason we have nuclear weapons is to keep the savages of the world at bay. Yes, China's skewed population of men is a cause for concern if they become more militaristic. Of course, they just might decide to battle it out between themselves, like the Chinese have been doing for thousands of years.

sevin
05-02-2011, 05:12 PM
China has boasted that they can field an army of 200 million men. Since China is allying with Russia, Pakistan, Iran, and central Asia with all of that oil and gas, it's a potentially great global shift, if they can solve their bureaucracy problems. Chinese have an unlimited surplus of young fighting age men with no wives to be able to send anywhere in the world.

Nowadays, in an all-out war to the death between two countries, the one with the better military technology wins. The number of soldiers isn't as important anymore. Yes, China is on the rise and their military is improving, but for the now I'm sure the USA is still far ahead.