PDA

View Full Version : Neocons annoy America

DjLoTi
10-26-2007, 12:44 PM
Anyone have gripes about the neocons and how they've hurt America? It really annoys me. Does it annoy anyone else? Explain why neocons annoy you.

Brinck Slattery
10-26-2007, 12:45 PM
Neocons annoy me because they are tarted-up Trotsky-lovers who long for perpetual war. Their whole schtick about being "liberals mugged by reality" pisses me off endlessly as well.

DjLoTi
10-26-2007, 12:47 PM
You know what really annoys me? How they've perverted patriotism, and they act all fresh and clean when the real America is not so fresh and clean. It's almost like we can't be ourselves because 'that's too extreme'.... I'm really annoyed by the way the world has changed (or maybe I've changed and the world hasn't .... hmmm.... )

malibu
10-26-2007, 12:47 PM
"Freedom is about authority" - 1969 draft dodger, now neo-con, Rudolph Giuliani

empirenine
10-26-2007, 12:48 PM
Neocons annoy me because they aim to take away my personal liberties and limit the choices I can make in my life.

paulitics
10-26-2007, 12:48 PM
They are insane. They are vastly more insane than the most insane bunch on this board.

thehittgirl
10-26-2007, 12:49 PM
Anyone have gripes about the neocons and how they've hurt America? It really annoys me. Does it annoy anyone else? Explain why neocons annoy you.

Hubby is talking about them right now.

They annoy me, because there is no talking to them. King George is their hero. LOL can you believe when I posted some info on the REAL Bush on a Conservative Christian board, a poster said he is one of the best presidents we've ever had :eek:

Also, we have to fight them over there so they don't come over here. :rolleyes:

me3
10-26-2007, 12:50 PM
Grassroots?

fletcher
10-26-2007, 12:51 PM
Neocons annoy me because they say they are conservative, when in reality they are nothing of the sort. They've made conservative a bad word.

10thAmendmentMan
10-26-2007, 12:52 PM
The most annoying (funniest) aspect of neo-cons is that they try to paint all Ron Paul supporters as "liberals."

DjLoTi
10-26-2007, 12:53 PM
lol .. got to keep the grassrooteres happy...

They def. made republican a dirty word... I used to be a republican, then I kind of gave up.... then a few months later, I learned about Ron Paul, and remembered why I was a republican.

mavtek
10-26-2007, 12:53 PM
The most annoying (funniest) aspect of neo-cons is that they try to paint all Ron Paul supporters as "liberals."

Oh my God I can't stand that!

werdd
10-26-2007, 12:54 PM
mr conservative barry goldwater would spit on these fools

BillyDkid
10-26-2007, 12:56 PM
You what amazes and disgusts me - to hear people describe RP as a "loony" or something similar when for the past 8 years this country has been run by people who are certifiably insane - people who have gotten us into a pointless and quagmire of a war and cost the lives of countless thousands of people, people who have no qualms about flatout lying to the American people and who have trampled on our civil liberties and the Constitution. People can see this and yet somehow have the gall to call Ron Paul a dangerous loony? The highest office in the land and the most powerful office in the world has been occupied by a truly dangerous and frightening individual and people leery of Ron Paul's "whacky" take on foreign policy and the importance of liberty. It is simply mind boggling.

paulitics
10-26-2007, 12:57 PM
because hijacking the republican party was not enough, they had to hijack the legacy of a dead man "Ronald Reagan" and use it for their own sick fantasies.

ConstitutionGal
10-26-2007, 12:58 PM
The thing that annoys me is how the neo-cons have hi-jacked the language.

Patriotism is now defined as blind cheerleading for El Presidente Bush

Conservatism is now defined as being against murdering the unborn while being for murdering Iraqi children.

Terrorist is now defined as anyone who isn't cheerleading for war or as anyone who still believes in the U.S. Constitution (as written).

A Liberal is now defined as anyone who doesn't believe we should be policing the world.

I could go on but I'll stop right there.

Ron Paul Fan
10-26-2007, 12:58 PM
Neo-cons annoy me to no end. They are fake conservatives and they have ruined the Republican Party. They boo the only true conservative in the race and try and make him out to be some loon. They think that the government has to keep us safe no matter what the cost and they have no qualms about starting wars for no good reason and printing/borrowing money to pay for it. Can you believe that they actually had the nerve to ask Ron Paul what the difference between him and Hillary was at the last debate? If I was Congressman Paul, I would have said, "I think the more appropriate question is what is the difference between Hillary Clinton and my opponents up here on the stage?"

And I'd like to thank DJ for starting this thread because even though we're at each other's throats in a few threads today, one thing that we always unite together on is our hate for the neo-cons!

TooConservative
10-26-2007, 01:00 PM
Neo-cons aren't as annoying as all the non-neocons who listen to them in Congress and vote for all this stuff. Or the media who so slavishly recite it all to us.

It's not the neocons you should worry about so much. It's all those neocon-enablers.

Shink
10-26-2007, 01:00 PM
Neocons are beyond annoying--they're infuriating. In almost every segment of life, they have a presence, often a small one at the decision-making level. They are an infectious disease that prey on the weak--those who bow to fear, greed, and their own ignorance--which is also their very identity.

They are the ignorant masses. When you read those words, grit your teeth and imagine yelling it out.

me3
10-26-2007, 01:04 PM
Insead of getting mad, help contribute to ChipIns! :D

Bob Cochran
10-26-2007, 01:06 PM
"Freedom is about authority" - 1969 draft dodger, now neo-con, Rudolph Giuliani
Neo-con? Full-blown fascist is more like it.

jb4ronpaul
10-26-2007, 01:13 PM
neocons are true believers in the ends justify the means, will willingly lie to achieve their "noble" ends, and have no respect for the Constitution or natural rights, believing they are the ultimate law.

freelance
10-26-2007, 01:13 PM
Here is how and why they annoy me. I'm probably the only breathing person who hasn't see this yet.

No More Manipulation - Ron Paul 4 Pres 08
http://youtube.com/watch?v=DueIGWpXjrU

parke
10-26-2007, 01:15 PM
Neocons annoy me because they aim to take away my personal liberties and limit the choices I can make in my life.

That is 100% the reason I support Dr. Paul

RP4ME
10-26-2007, 01:17 PM
b/c the hijacked the Christains and made their views almost like an essential of the Christain faith

lynnf
10-26-2007, 01:20 PM
neocons are traitors - even new citizens take an oath that contains this phrase

I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic

which supposes that there would be internal threats, and neocons fit that bill.

lynn

Broadlighter
10-26-2007, 01:26 PM
Here are my thoughts.

Neo-Cons = Big Government Democrats on steroids

Neo-Cons are the result of 130 + years of dumbed-down education. The Hegelian Skull & Bones influence on public schooling has come home to roost in their own establishments.

Neo-Cons need to stand trial for treason, not sitting in think-tanks dreaming up ways to steal elections, hijack domestic and foreign policy, start wars and deceive the American public. Oh yeah, and persuade God-fearing Christians to defer to men who practice mock-human sacrifice in front of owl-statues.

Grandson of Liberty
10-26-2007, 01:32 PM
some of you have already touched on it, but

1. they give true conservatives a bad name

2. if you don't agree with them you aren't patriotic

Malakai0
10-26-2007, 01:57 PM
I hope every time a neocon goes somewhere to talk about "islamofascism" they get booed and questions they cant answer like the last 2 videos that were around.

Keep up the questions and criticism guys!

Meatwasp
10-26-2007, 02:01 PM
We aught to call ourselves the classic Liberals. They were the original conservative until the commies hyjacked the name.

Ozwest
10-26-2007, 02:02 PM
In the end, their more interested in shock, awe and impressive displays of force rather than attacking the root causes of problems.

Nate K
10-26-2007, 02:06 PM

Sean Hannity.

Mattsa
10-26-2007, 02:09 PM

WHERE TO START?????????????

bunklocoempire
10-26-2007, 03:04 PM
No accountability to our Constitution, or for that matter anything.

Supporting New World Order and selling out our country under the guise of freedom and economics.

Pretending to serve Christians, the best way to serve Christians is to uphold our Constitution! GGGRRRRR!!! AAARRRRGGG!!! If I can shove my "values" onto somebody else, someday somebody else will be able to shove their "values" on me! What don't people get about this?!!

bunkloco- a Christian

Bradley in DC
10-26-2007, 03:21 PM
lol .. got to keep the grassrooteres happy...

They def. made republican a dirty word... I used to be a republican, then I kind of gave up.... then a few months later, I learned about Ron Paul, and remembered why I was a republican.

"Liberal" used to be the ideal....how words change.

Dary
10-26-2007, 03:28 PM
The thing that annoys me most about NeoCons is their propensity to ignore reason, and how they willfully surrender their ability to think for themselves.