PDA

View Full Version : The Iranians Want Us To Bomb Them...

mrchubbs
10-26-2007, 12:42 PM
This is yet another example of what Ron Paul's campaign is up against.

According to a caller to John Gibson's radio show the Iranians say they want us to bomb them. Then later Gibson says, when confronted by another caller who asks where we would get the money from to finance bombing Iran:

"Money Schmoney, we print the stuff!"

Link to the the article contains the audio. Digg it if you wish.

The Iranian People Want To Be Bombed (http://marcg.net/blog/archives/265)

Enjoy.

risiusj
10-26-2007, 12:50 PM
Enjoy.

Impossible for someone in their right mind.

noxagol
10-26-2007, 01:12 PM
I can't imagine why someone woudl want to be bombed.

TooConservative
10-26-2007, 01:23 PM
Well, you can see why they would want us to bomb them.

I've been expecting the Iraqis to hold mass demonstrations to demand that we bomb them again. It's done so much for them. These uppity colonial types are always imposing on us, demanding that we spend our tax dollars just to bomb them for their own selfish enjoyment. They have a lot of nerve. But what are you going to do to punish them? They already want to be bombed.

And they just won't settle for ordinary cluster bombs or some nice little carpet bombing these days. Napalm, air-fuel weapons, precision munitions, bunker-busters, cruise missiles, these greedy colonials want only our best stuff.

Next thing you know, they'll be selfishing demanding we use our nukes on them.

I say no. We've got to draw the line somewhere.

noxagol
10-26-2007, 01:58 PM
Well, you can see why they would want us to bomb them.

I've been expecting the Iraqis to hold mass demonstrations to demand that we bomb them again. It's done so much for them. These uppity colonial types are always imposing on us, demanding that we spend our tax dollars just to bomb them for their own selfish enjoyment. They have a lot of nerve. But what are you going to do to punish them? They already want to be bombed.

And they just won't settle for ordinary cluster bombs or some nice little carpet bombing these days. Napalm, air-fuel weapons, precision munitions, bunker-busters, cruise missiles, these greedy colonials want only our best stuff.

Next thing you know, they'll be selfishing demanding we use our nukes on them.

I say no. We've got to draw the line somewhere.

OH MAN! That made me laugh real hard.

werdd
10-26-2007, 02:32 PM
Lol Money Schmoney We Print The Stuff

JosephTheLibertarian
10-26-2007, 02:35 PM
Well... bombing Iran will severely damage America's foreign relations. I bet the new zionist controlled France won't mind.