PDA

View Full Version : Osama's death conspiracy designed to replace the birther conspiracy

MN Patriot
05-02-2011, 06:28 AM
The justifications given to dispose of the body of bin Laden, by honoring Muslim tradition to bury the body within 24 hours and to not create a shrine, are plausible. But I wonder if the political Establishment wanted to create another diversion by not giving conclusive evidence that bin Laden is REALLY dead. I see many comments on Yahoo! about people not believing it because of no body.
No we will have to be distracted by the non-issue of the status of bin Laden, so that REAL issues about our foreign policy and economic policy are ignored.
This is not to dismiss the idea that his killing was faked, it could very well have been faked. But the political Establishment wants us arguing about that, not the fact that we are their tax slaves funding perpetual wars, and our entire financial system has been built on exploitation of the American worker.

jmdrake
05-02-2011, 07:03 AM
And the justification for not releasing photographs that aren't obvious fakes is.......? And how about the "killing" of OBL itself being designed as a distraction? A distraction within a distraction.

Lothario
05-02-2011, 07:18 AM
The justifications given to dispose of the body of bin Laden, by honoring Muslim tradition to bury the body within 24 hours and to not create a shrine, are plausible.

How in the world does this seem "plausible"? We destroyed this man with missiles - that's a bad first step in honoring Muslim tradition.

Travlyr
05-02-2011, 07:38 AM
All these new revelations, and distractions, remind me of how Argentina went down. The leaders outright lied, cheated, and deceived the people as the Bank of America and Citibank closed bank account access and the IMF claimed that the people must suffer austerity measures. I'm not saying that is what is going on ... but it sure reminded me of how their leaders acted just before the crash.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rH6_i8zuffs

Slutter McGee
05-02-2011, 07:38 AM
How in the world does this seem plausible? We destroyed this man with missiles - that's a bad first step in honoring Muslim tradition.

Actually we shot him in the head with Navy Seals.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

sirgonzo420
05-02-2011, 07:56 AM

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

That's crazy that you were there.

Did you take this picture?

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/5/2/1304329535701/An-image-purporting-to-sh-004.jpg

MN Patriot
05-02-2011, 08:10 AM
That's crazy that you were there.

Did you take this picture?

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/5/2/1304329535701/An-image-purporting-to-sh-004.jpg

Someone did a pretty good job of combining the first two pictures into the last one.

sirgonzo420
05-02-2011, 08:14 AM
Someone did a pretty good job of combining the first two pictures into the last one.

Probably a white house staffer.

jmdrake
05-02-2011, 08:18 AM
How in the world does this seem "plausible"? We destroyed this man with missiles - that's a bad first step in honoring Muslim tradition.

Sincerely,

Slutter McGee

That's just it. One minute it's missiles, the next it was a clean shot through the head. One minute they had the body a week ago, the next it all went down yesterday. One minute they have the body and they're going to do DNA testing, the next the body was buried at sea. The only question I have right now is how long will it take them to settle on a story? :confused:

Krugerrand
05-02-2011, 08:20 AM
That's just it. One minute it's missiles, the next it was a clean shot through the head. One minute they had the body a week ago, the next it all went down yesterday. One minute they have the body and they're going to do DNA testing, the next the body was buried at sea. The only question I have right now is how long will it take them to settle on a story? :confused:

I expect another day or so.

MN Patriot
05-02-2011, 08:22 AM

Contradictions help fuel conspiracies. Is the news media simply incompetent to report the facts? Or do they have their contradictions planned out in advance? Where do they get their facts from? The government? That raises suspicion right there.