PDA

View Full Version : If you haven't gone canvassing yet, you NEED to, because real life support will fade!

TechnoGuyRob
10-26-2007, 12:31 PM
As the months grow colder, it'll be less often that even Ron Paul supporters go out and pursue activism.

Another thing is...nobody is going to be listening to you if you knock on their door, and the moment they open it their butt is freezing off. You need to take advantage of the few nice days that are left and go door-to-door and tell people about Ron Paul, because soon they will be a lot less responsive to the message (or any message).

Please!

(this doesn't apply to Southern states of course :p)

NinjaPirate
10-26-2007, 12:33 PM
I'm in Florida, sucka! ;) :D

Lord Xar
10-26-2007, 12:37 PM
good points... that is true.....

sedele
10-26-2007, 02:31 PM
Word son!

McDermit
10-26-2007, 02:35 PM
Yeah, the ice and stuff up here will be brutal for any kind of door-to-dooring, even just putting slimjims on doorknobs will be 10x harder than it now is.

I already bought these little spike things that go on shoes for walking through snow and on ice. I'll be out regardless, but it will be hell to get other meetup members out.

Bradley in DC
10-26-2007, 03:14 PM
Our Meetup group (ok, I) have done data requests with the board of elections. Others much more technologically proficient than I have been making "walking lists" of the registered Republicans in everyone's precinct. Most people are willing to go to the targeted other Republicans in their neighborhood. Now we're working with HQ too to get a more co-ordinated approach going so people who contact them can get integrated into our system.

We've identified the "supervoters" ranked the precincts with the highest to lowest per capita supervoters (those most likely to vote in the closed Republican Party primary) so we can make the most efficient use of our time and efforts. Everyone can help in diffferent ways.