PDA

View Full Version : No Osama photos, No Osama body= Conspiracies

Agorism
05-02-2011, 04:42 AM
Anyone else annoyed that after disappearing for 10 years it's announced that he was killed and the body is in the ocean somewhere? People might think it wasn't him or they may suspect foul play in the killing. Maybe there was a surrender before he was killed or maybe there was foul play somehow, but with no investigation no one will ever know.

tangent4ronpaul
05-02-2011, 04:45 AM
Mini-guns and 50 cal BMG explosive rounds have a habit of separating the upper and lower torso...?

aGameOfThrones
05-02-2011, 04:47 AM
Reminded me of this:

http://magicanimation.com/misc/SidneyHarris_MiracleWeb.jpg

Agorism
05-02-2011, 05:01 AM
That math photo couldn't be more true. My friend was taking a University calc course when those TI-89 calculators first came out that could solve integrals.

He got 100 on every test but he never really showed his work, so he's get comments wondering how he did it, but he still got an A.

All he did was type it into his calculator.

jmdrake
05-02-2011, 05:07 AM
Wait a second. They said his body is in the ocean? Link please.

jmdrake
05-02-2011, 05:07 AM
Mini-guns and 50 cal BMG explosive rounds have a habit of separating the upper and lower torso...?

They were saying last they said he was shot in the head and they had his body.

Agorism
05-02-2011, 05:09 AM
Official: Bin Laden buried at sea (http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110502/ap_on_re_us/us_bin_laden_burial)

WASHINGTON – A U.S. official says Osama bin Laden has been buried at sea.
After bin Laden was killed in a raid by U.S. forces in Pakistan, senior administration officials said the body would be handled according to Islamic practice and tradition. That practice calls for the body to be buried within 24 hours, the official said. Finding a country willing to accept the remains of the world's most wanted terrorist would have been difficult, the official said. So the U.S. decided to bury him at sea.
The official, who spoke Monday on condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive national security matters, did not immediately say where that occurred.

Batman
05-02-2011, 05:09 AM
Wait a second. They said his body is in the ocean? Link please.

ABC news had an article saying they're dumping the evidence into the sea. Let me see if I can find it.

Agorism
05-02-2011, 05:11 AM
They threw him into the Mariana trench in accordance to Islamic law where all muslims go to be buried of course.
(joking)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_mo-Kly42OD8/TFGq1Ak6l0I/AAAAAAAAAE4/cOiF-SaYuCs/s1600/currents_hrov_en2_49157.jpg

Batman
05-02-2011, 05:16 AM
It would have been better to give the remains to a museum.

ValidusCustodiae
05-02-2011, 05:22 AM
Nothing strange about burying Tim Osmon, I mean Osama Bin Laden at sea. *cough*

MN Patriot
05-02-2011, 05:24 AM
So our Muslim named president kills a Muslim and follows Muslim tradition and disposes the body within 24 hours. What about American tradition that demands proof of facts, like was it really binLaden? I am already suspicious.
Like George Bush just said, the war against terror must go on...

jmdrake
05-02-2011, 05:47 AM
This is insane. So why no pictures then? Is the government going to claim this is because of the Muslim tradition of no graven images? :rolleyes:

aGameOfThrones
05-02-2011, 05:56 AM
Since when does the U.S gov care about Islamic traditions? Since Bin laden was killed for the 10th time, that's when.

outspoken
05-02-2011, 06:04 AM
I'm sure in due time pics will be released as they did with Sadaam. Those in govt know enough about conspiracy theorists to know that they have to release some hard evidence.... don't want the Donald getting people all riled up!