PDA

View Full Version : A forwarded message from UBL

tangent4ronpaul
05-02-2011, 04:16 AM
What is it with you guys - I mean that was one of my best body doubles! That and you really trashed one of my fav estates - I'm telling you - totally lame! :(

You didn't even have the respect to bury "me" with my head facing east - just dumped "me" into the ocean like a sack of potatoes. I guess this means the bonus is off. Yeah, I heard you're having a bit of trouble financially, but really! :rolleyes:

This calls for a bit of payback - and I'm pulling out the BIG GUNS! - you got it.... chemical warfare. I'm ordering my cells to execute operation "I fart in your general direction". OH, and jihadists, remember REALLY, REALLY CHEAP beer and lots of re-fried beans. Shopping malls, churches, anywhere lots of people gather - but wait for the afternoon - the entire country is drunk and will have hangovers from last nights celebrations. They will never expect it.... :D

BaHaHaHaHaha.....

Oh yeah - God is great!

tangent4ronpaul
05-02-2011, 05:44 AM
Common peeps it's HUMOR!

nayjevin
05-02-2011, 05:53 AM
operation "I fart in your general direction".
^gold^

tangent4ronpaul
05-02-2011, 12:30 PM
This whole thing is so FUBAR!

At least we are not seeing re-runs of planes flying into buildings every 30 seconds - that got old fast....

f'ing sheeple....

tangent4ronpaul
05-02-2011, 05:17 PM
blimp!

jmdrake
05-02-2011, 05:37 PM
Common peeps it's HUMOR!

Sorry. We've been too busy arguing all day whether or not it's okay to question the story coming from the current "decider-in-chief" to bother with such mundane things as humor. :(