PDA

View Full Version : "Spontaneous" crowds...

tangent4ronpaul
05-01-2011, 10:56 PM
Anyone notice the spontaneous crowds in side by side shots from in front of the White House and Times square?

At the WH, there are TONS of large US flags on long polls being waved back and forth. I allways carry one of those with me when wandering around DC at 11:30 pm on a Sunday evening - don't you?

Then Times square - no flags whatsoever - guess those liberals are unpatriotic - damn it! And it looks like their are barricades set up going out into the street for the overflow. I guess the cops have those on elevator lifts that come up from the street or something, seeing as they have so many public events.

:rolleyes:

doodle
05-01-2011, 10:59 PM
They probably had couple od days notice.

Repost,
So this was interesting HuffPo report dated April 28, what created the urgency now that has not been there for ever?

The Urgent Need to Hunt Down Osama bin Laden
Huffington Post - ‎Apr 28, 2011‎

The president and his national security team have quietly instructed the CIA to intensify its efforts to hunt down, capture, or kill Osama bin Laden. In 1975, the government of South Vietnam collapsed soon after the withdrawal of American troops. ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gary-s-chafetz/post_1988_b_854932.html

And three days later, mission accomplished.

This news may have come bit too soon for 2012 election.

Vessol
05-01-2011, 11:12 PM
They're chanting "Yes We Can" at the White House now.

mport1
05-01-2011, 11:16 PM
Not very hard to grab a flag from your house and walk a few blocks or drive with a few hours notice. No need for conspiracy theories.

BlackTerrel
05-01-2011, 11:26 PM
The people celebrating right now did 9/11... clearly.

tangent4ronpaul
05-01-2011, 11:30 PM
Not very hard to grab a flag from your house and walk a few blocks or drive with a few hours notice. No need for conspiracy theories.

LOTS of the same size - full size flags on 6-8' polls?

Just saw a couple of vendors making out like bandits in times square carrying bunches of those small 4th of july flags through the crowd and selling um.

Vessol
05-01-2011, 11:37 PM

This.

It's the U.S Capital. I'm sure there was a good supply of flags in stores all over the city that people bought.

BlackTerrel
05-01-2011, 11:58 PM
LOTS of the same size - full size flags on 6-8' polls?

Just saw a couple of vendors making out like bandits in times square carrying bunches of those small 4th of july flags through the crowd and selling um.

What exactly are you saying? The people celebrating knew ahead of time? Or a number of them did?

tangent4ronpaul
05-02-2011, 12:08 AM
Or someone in DC was passing out really big flags. Flags too big to fit in an average car?

Ever been to DC LATE on a Sunday night - the place is dead.

It looked staged. It looked like a media stunt.

goldencane
05-02-2011, 12:09 AM
Duh its all planned out. It had to be, it had to take days for Obama to come up with the idea to say the pledge of allegiance at the end of his speech. So clever!!11!!!

Vessol
05-02-2011, 12:11 AM
Or someone in DC was passing out really big flags. Flags too big to fit in an average car?

When me and a few others RPF members went around DC on foot at night during CPAC. Wasn't that dead.

Most people I saw weren't arriving by car either. I imagine that a few tourist shops opened up and decided to capitalize on the news.

The crowds didn't really start gathered till about 30-45 minutes after the announcement. Plenty of time for people to buy a flag and run on down to the White House to look like a bunch of tools.

Matt Collins
05-02-2011, 12:19 AM

It looked staged. It looked like a media stunt.

I tend to agree. I think some Obama operatives may have been handing out flags to the crowd, pure speculation of course, but it makes sense.

Yes there are a lot of flags in that city, moreso than other cities, however no one really lives that close to the White House. And yes it's very dead at night, especially on a week night.

tropicangela
05-02-2011, 12:23 AM
Kokesh was at the WH. Footage coming.