PDA

View Full Version : Twitter bomb time

realtonygoodwin
05-01-2011, 10:25 PM
OSAMA KILLED BY SMALL TEAM, kinda like Ron Paul suggested years ago http://bit.ly/mywdde, saving us blood and treasure #gop #tcot #teaparty

Everyone get out there and let's get the message spread.

realtonygoodwin
05-01-2011, 10:43 PM
We need a unified message to get it noticed, people.

Jay Tea
05-01-2011, 10:46 PM
This is the exact opposite of what you want to do if you want to win over anyone who isn't already a Ron Paul supporter.

America is celebrating tonight, and I know I'm not the only one who would hate to see something like this politicized. Let Ron make his point when it's time. Nobody's going to appreciate an effort to use tonight to say, "Look at how right I am!"

rnestam
05-01-2011, 10:47 PM
This is the exact opposite of what you want to do if you want to win over anyone who isn't already a Ron Paul supporter.

America is celebrating tonight, and I know I'm not the only one who would hate to see something like this politicized. Let Ron make his point when it's time. Nobody's going to appreciate an effort to use tonight to say, "Look at how right I am!"

Yup.

mport1
05-01-2011, 10:49 PM
Retweeted.

realtonygoodwin
05-01-2011, 11:06 PM

The thing is, everyone else is already politicizing it.