05-01-2011, 08:48 PM
We can pull out of Afgahnistan now!

Agorism
05-01-2011, 08:48 PM
You beat me to it or so says twitter...

http://twitter.com/#!/jacksonjk/statuses/64879954264997888

doodle
05-01-2011, 08:50 PM
So this was interesting HuffPo report dated April 28, what created the urgency now that has not been there for ever?

The Urgent Need to Hunt Down Osama bin Laden
Huffington Post - ‎Apr 28, 2011‎

The president and his national security team have quietly instructed the CIA to intensify its efforts to hunt down, capture, or kill Osama bin Laden. In 1975, the government of South Vietnam collapsed soon after the withdrawal of American troops. ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gary-s-chafetz/post_1988_b_854932.html

And three days later, mission accomplished.

This news may have come bit too soon for 2012 election.

Brian4Liberty
05-01-2011, 08:50 PM
They are saying they "just stepped up efforts to find him". What have they been doing for the past ten years?

pcosmar
05-01-2011, 08:51 PM
House Intelligence committee aide confirms that Osama Bin Laden is dead. U.S. has the body.

How long have they had the body.

pauladin
05-01-2011, 08:52 PM
crazy. obama's hella gonna take credit for this. he did what the republicans couldn't.

BarryDonegan
Didn't this happen years ago?

low preference guy
Is the death of Osama Bin Laden going to backfire on those who wanted to bring the troops home, like Ron Paul?

I know Ron Paul is right, but I want to know if he is going to be damaged in the eyes of the voters.

doodle
05-01-2011, 08:54 PM

Bit off topic, anyone knows what's the longest body can be preserved to look good for photos?

dbill27

Thats what i thought.

cindy25
Is the death of Osama Bin Laden going to backfire on those who wanted to bring the troops home, like Ron Paul?

I know Ron Paul is right, but I want to know if he is going to be damaged in the eyes of the voters.

use it to end the war.

AGRP
05-01-2011, 08:55 PM
They resurrected him and killed him?

Surly, their blatantly unconstitutional actions on Libya had nothing to do with this.

Sola_Fide
So this was interesting HuffPo report dated April 28, what created the urgency now that has not been there for ever?

The Urgent Need to Hunt Down Osama bin Laden
Huffington Post - ‎Apr 28, 2011‎

The president and his national security team have quietly instructed the CIA to intensify its efforts to hunt down, capture, or kill Osama bin Laden. In 1975, the government of South Vietnam collapsed soon after the withdrawal of American troops. ...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gary-s-chafetz/post_1988_b_854932.html

And three days later, mission accomplished.

This news may have come bit too soon for 2012 election.

Soooo... the neocons should thank Obama?

Kotin
lol he died years ago..

Feelgood
05-01-2011, 08:57 PM
youtube!

pcosmar
05-01-2011, 08:59 PM
Color me skeptical.

Matt Collins
:collins:

Dr.3D
05-01-2011, 09:01 PM
This must be somebody else, it says on the tube (FOX) "Usama Bin Laden is dead."

What about Osama Bin Laden?

doodle
05-01-2011, 09:02 PM
Soooo... the neocons should thank Obama?

It's not customary to thank politicians you have bought but little politeness never hurts anyone.

I really didn't understand what you were traying to ask though.

Matt Collins
05-01-2011, 09:03 PM
CNN was rambling on about how "this isn't the end to terrorism, just one faction of it, in fact we need to heighten our awareness....and expect some blowback from many elements around the world who consider him a hero"

Ireland4Liberty
05-01-2011, 09:03 PM
Watch out for the Muslim retaliation fear by MSM! Maybe this is why silver dropped so much earlier. Flight to "safety" to the USD.

Edit: safety => "safety"

Brooklyn Red Leg
05-01-2011, 09:06 PM

Yep.

Report: Bin Laden Already Dead

Wednesday, December 26, 2001

http://www.foxnews.com/images/foxnews_story.gif

Has died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication, the Pakistan Observer reported, citing a Taliban leader who allegedly attended the funeral of the Al Qaeda leader.

"The Coalition troops are engaged in a mad search operation but they would never be able to fulfill their cherished goal of getting Usama alive or dead," the source said.
Bin Laden, according to the source, was suffering from a serious lung complication and succumbed to the disease in mid-December, in the vicinity of the Tora Bora mountains. The source claimed that bin Laden was laid to rest honorably in his last abode and his grave was made as per his Wahabi belief.
About 30 close associates of bin Laden in Al Qaeda, including his most trusted and personal bodyguards, his family members and some "Taliban friends," attended the funeral rites. A volley of bullets was also fired to pay final tribute to the "great leader."
The Taliban source who claims to have seen bin Laden's face before burial said "he looked pale ... but calm, relaxed and confident."

Asked whether bin Laden had any feelings of remorse before death, the source vehemently said "no." Instead, he said, bin Laden was proud that he succeeded in his mission of igniting awareness amongst Muslims about hegemonistic designs and conspiracies of "pagans" against Islam. Bin Laden, he said, held the view that the sacrifice of a few hundred people in Afghanistan was nothing, as those who laid their lives in creating an atmosphere of resistance will be adequately rewarded by Almighty Allah.

When asked where bin Laden was buried, the source said, "I am sure that like other places in Tora Bora, that particular place too must have vanished."

Cdn_for_liberty
05-01-2011, 09:07 PM
how does this affect Ron Paul's chances for 2012?

dannno
05-01-2011, 09:08 PM
CNN was rambling on about how "this isn't the end to terrorism, just one faction of it, in fact we need to heighten our awareness....and expect some blowback from many elements around the world who consider him a hero"

lol, killing him make us less safe, so what was the point in killing him?

Brian4Liberty
05-01-2011, 09:08 PM

Watch out for the Muslim retaliation fear by MSM! Maybe this is why silver dropped so much earlier. Flight to "safety" to the USD.

Edit: safety => "safety"

Yep, been surfing all the outlets. They all say "but this doesn't mean that it's over". They can't stand the thought that the wars may end some day.

low preference guy
05-01-2011, 09:09 PM

it's negative for Ron Paul chances, but I don't underestimate the good doctor.

messana
05-01-2011, 09:12 PM
It really depends on Obama's foreign policy from now on.

dude58677
05-01-2011, 09:12 PM

It increases his chances because now foreign policy is a moot point. The domestic problems will linger for Obama.

SovereignMN
05-01-2011, 09:14 PM
Ron Paul was for going after Bin Laden and the terrorists responsible for 9/11. He's been critical that the mission lost focus and started turning towards nation building.

devil21
05-01-2011, 09:15 PM
Glad to see so many remembering that OBL was reported dead a long time ago. Granted, even Mike Scheuer said he didn't think OBL was dead but realistically there's no way he's lived in caves in Afghanistan/Pakistan for the last 10 years with the health problems he had even before 9/11. I guess at this point the US Govt needs to go ahead and get rid of the OBL meme and think up something new.

eta: Just looked at Fox News story. It's claimed he was killed by a missile strike in Pakistan! Way to push to keep the illegal aggression into Pakistan alive.

Ray
05-01-2011, 09:15 PM
So I guess Michael Scheuer was right, Bin Laden was still alive

pcosmar
05-01-2011, 09:16 PM
it's negative for Ron Paul chances, but I don't underestimate the good doctor.

Phffftt !!
Are we still engaged in unconstitutional actions all over the world?
Are we still wasting money on bases all over the world?
Is the Federal Reserve still in place?

Are Civil Liberties still at risk?

????

low preference guy
05-01-2011, 09:19 PM
Phffftt !!
Are we still engaged in unconstitutional actions all over the world?
Are we still wasting money on bases all over the world?
Is the Federal Reserve still in place?

Are Civil Liberties still at risk?

????

*facepalm*

it has to do with the fact that voters are stupid and will see this as a vindication of the neocons.

Austrian Econ Disciple
05-01-2011, 09:24 PM
Call me skeptical -- he's been dead for a while according to the dead (assassinated) Benazir Bhutti. I'm not usually one to call foul, but....this just seems too good in one week for Obama. In any event, can we come home now then?

jmdrake
05-01-2011, 09:26 PM
*facepalm*

it has to do with the fact that voters are stupid and will see this as a vindication of the neocons.

Well....technically it vindicates the neoliberals. The neocons (under Bush) made Afghanistan the "forgotten war". Afghanistan became "Obama's war". (Remember Michael Steele?) So this makes the argument that if we weren't wasting time in Iraq we might have caught OBL years ago. That said, OBL was probably dead a long time ago.

jmdrake
05-01-2011, 09:28 PM
Call me skeptical -- he's been dead for a while according to the dead (assassinated) Benazir Bhutti. I'm not usually one to call foul, but....this just seems too good in one week for Obama. In any event, can we come home now then?

Yeah. This happens right when it was becoming clear that the long form BC was being questions as strongly as the short form.

Inkblots
05-01-2011, 09:30 PM
This is good news - some justice, cold though it may be, for the victims of 9/11.

I'm glad the horrible man is dead, but our focus now, more than ever, needs to be on ensuring bin Laden doesn't win in the long run. We need to point out that if we continue to shed blood and treasure in the Middle East and Central Asia in misbegotten attempts at nation building, we'll be doing just what bin Laden wanted. As doddle pointed out, one of bin Laden's hopes was to bankrupt the US.

anaconda
05-01-2011, 09:30 PM
Did they find a ten year old corpse? I will now go and find out what Alex Jones' take on this is...

Dr.3D
05-01-2011, 09:31 PM
I thought they were trying to get Osama Bin Laden.

ExPatPaki
05-01-2011, 09:34 PM
eta: Just looked at Fox News story. It's claimed he was killed by a missile strike in Pakistan! Way to push to keep the illegal aggression into Pakistan alive.

Yea, I keep hearing it was a mansion in Islamabad. I don't think a drone strike landed in Islamabad, did US mercenaries go in the mansion to kill him?

heavenlyboy34
05-01-2011, 09:39 PM

This ^^ was exactly my thought when I heard the news. I suspect 5-10 years. The guy was diabetic and generally not in great health anyway.

ExPatPaki
05-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Obama says they got OBL here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abbottabad

Cdn_for_liberty
05-01-2011, 09:40 PM
Obama: "We will remain vigilant at home and ABROAD"

this is NOT OVER.

TIMB0B
05-01-2011, 09:41 PM
Obama just said "we must remain vigilant at home and abroad."

anaconda
05-01-2011, 09:41 PM
I'm so tired of this bullshit. Are we going to see the body of another ridiculous look alike (or, should I say, NOT so look alike)? Or some more bad photoshopping (like last week)?

anaconda
05-01-2011, 09:42 PM
Obama just said "we must remain vigilant at home and abroad."

Ron Paul needs to call out this whole shameless charade in the debate.

PlzPeopleWakeUp
05-01-2011, 09:44 PM
I love Big Brother.

Matt Collins
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x93/sonicspikesalbum/Obama/n7940483_42408487_3633.jpg

Cdn_for_liberty
Faak.
He just won the election.

Not yet, Obama said that we need to continue the fight.

anaconda
05-01-2011, 09:46 PM
Alex Jones apparently said years ago that Bin Laden's dead corpse was frozen so that they could bring it out at a strategic later date. Would be pretty easy to do, actually.

TIMB0B
05-01-2011, 09:48 PM
Geraldo: "We have exacted our revenge...(at the cost of more lives than those lost in 9/11)"

DeadheadForPaul
05-01-2011, 09:48 PM
I don't understand why many of you are pissed/skeptical about this

1.) Ron Paul wanted to go after Osama and now we got a mass murderer of innocent civilians

2.) Obama's problems are economic in nature - not foreign policy. Ron can still rake him over the coals on this

3.) Now we have one more reason to leave the Middle East

4.) If this was a conspiracy and set-up, wouldn't Obama have waited till election time?

TIMB0B
05-01-2011, 09:50 PM
Alex Jones apparently said years ago that Bin Laden's dead corpse was frozen so that they could bring it out at a strategic later date. Would be pretty easy to do, actually.

Well, considering the rumors are that he was killed last week, that makes sense. He finished thawing today. :)

ExPatPaki
05-01-2011, 09:50 PM
I wonder if the al-Qaeda rebels in Libya are mourning the loss of their leader?

Brian4Liberty
05-01-2011, 09:51 PM
So what is going to be the catchy name for the people who deny that Laden was killed today? ;)

TIMB0B
05-01-2011, 09:52 PM
So what is going to be the catchy name for the people who deny that Laden was killed today? ;)
Thawers

Brett85
05-01-2011, 09:54 PM
1.) Ron Paul wanted to go after Osama time?

Exactly. Ron Paul mentioned capturing or killing Bin Laden by issuing letters of marque and reprisal.

pcosmar
05-01-2011, 09:54 PM
thawers

lmao

stefank
05-01-2011, 09:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWS-FoXbjVI

Sola_Fide
05-01-2011, 09:55 PM
Thawers

LoLoLoL

Sola_Fide
05-01-2011, 09:56 PM
LoLoL

Them thawers are nuts man!

Dr.3D
05-01-2011, 09:57 PM
LoLoL

Them thawers are nuts man!

I'm only a half thawer. :D

heavenlyboy34
05-01-2011, 09:59 PM

1.) Ron Paul wanted to go after Osama and now we got a mass murderer of innocent civilians

2.) Obama's problems are economic in nature - not foreign policy. Ron can still rake him over the coals on this

4.) If this was a conspiracy and set-up, wouldn't Obama have waited till election time?
“In politics, nothing happens by accident. If it happens, you can bet it was planned that way.” -FDR ;)

Cdn_for_liberty
05-01-2011, 09:59 PM

The problem is not because Ron wanted to go after Osama as well.

The problem is that people are going to be so mesmerized by this that they don't care about anything else and might give Obama a second term.

Fortunately, Obama did not say that he will bring the troops home so Ron maybe able to attack him from that angle. However, it's going to be a tougher uphill battle for Ron due to the fact that the people are going to be so mesmerized by this issue.

Matthew Zak
05-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Obama made a point to say that it was a small step in the war on terror. Did Bush and Obama hire the same speech writer?

devil21
05-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Exactly. Ron Paul mentioned capturing or killing Bin Laden by issuing letters of marque and reprisal.

Not carpet bombing countries that never attacked us from unmanned drones.

pcosmar
05-01-2011, 10:03 PM
Obama made a point to say that it was a small step in the war on terror. Did Bush and Obama hire the same speech writer?

Correction,
Were hired BY the same,,,,

AdamT
05-01-2011, 10:03 PM
LOL they're about 10 years late in delivering the news. Screams of staged propaganda psyop.

Brett85
05-01-2011, 10:06 PM
Not carpet bombing countries that never attacked us from unmanned drones.

We never bombed the country of Pakistan. We worked together with the Pakistan government to take out individual terrorists living there. That's a big difference.

low preference guy
05-01-2011, 10:08 PM
We never bombed the country of Pakistan. We worked together with the Pakistan government to take out individual terrorists living there. That's a big difference.

Have you heard of the country of Iraq?

ExPatPaki
05-01-2011, 10:09 PM
We never bombed the country of Pakistan. We worked together with the Pakistan government to take out individual terrorists living there.

And along with that, taking out women and children. Just because the government of Pakistan was complicit doesn't make it right, and does result in blow back.

Brett85
05-01-2011, 10:10 PM
Have you heard of the country of Iraq?

The Iraq War was a mistake. I was just saying that a policy of going after individual terrorists is a better policy than invading foreign countries, overthrowing their governments, occupying them, and spending trillions of dollars on nation building.

heavenlyboy34
05-01-2011, 10:10 PM
And along with that, taking out women and children. Just because the government of Pakistan was complicit doesn't make it right, and does result in blow back.

+rep

low preference guy
05-01-2011, 10:11 PM
The Iraq War was a mistake. I was just saying that a policy of going after individual terrorists is a better policy than invading foreign countries, overthrowing their governments, occupying them, and spending trillions of dollars on nation building.

Cool. We agree on something.

ExPatPaki
05-01-2011, 10:12 PM
I was just saying that a policy of going after individual terrorists is a better policy than invading foreign countries, overthrowing their governments, occupying them, and spending trillions of dollars on nation building.

An even better policy would be not to create terrorists in the first place. Bin Laden was a CIA asset for a long time.

low preference guy
05-01-2011, 10:13 PM
An even better policy would be not to create terrorists in the first place. Bin Laden was a CIA asset for a long time.

Yeah. The whole cold war was unnecessary. The Soviet Union would've collapsed anyway because communism doesn't work.

V3n
05-01-2011, 10:15 PM
Total BULLSHIT. Bin Laden's been dead for 10 years, Obama "announces" this 3 weeks after he announces his re-election bid, and he was already planning to bring the troops back from Afghanistan in a month. Very convenient timing.

Brett85
05-01-2011, 10:18 PM

Good point.

Magicman
05-01-2011, 10:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=UnychOXj9Tg

Bhutto was going to be leadership but was assassinated she claimed Bin Laden has been dead for a long time

Lothario
05-01-2011, 10:20 PM
Didn't the FBI admit they never found any evidence linking Osama to 9/11, which is why that incident is missing from his FBI's most wanted profile?

demolama
05-01-2011, 10:27 PM
"Mission Accomplished" refers to a banner titled "Mission Accomplished" that was displayed on the aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln during a televised address by United States President George W. Bush on May 1, 2003

nah... it couldn't be that obvious that its the anniversary of that speech

aGameOfThrones
05-01-2011, 10:51 PM
Bin laden death? What's this his 4th life? LOL people are so ignorant.

mport1
05-01-2011, 10:53 PM
This is pretty funny

http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/225685_1705849005753_1223851592_32227428_7708014_n .jpg

Pauls' Revere
05-01-2011, 11:21 PM
Apparently one of Bin Laden's sons died as well.
http://www.montereyherald.com/local/ci_17971424?source=rss&nclick_check=1

Based on statements given by U.S. detainees, intelligence officials have known for years that bin Laden trusted one al-Qaida courier in particular and they believed he might be living with him in hiding. In November, intelligence officials found out where he was living, a huge fortified compound in an affluent suburb of Islamabad. It was surrounded by walls as high as 18 feet high, topped with barbed wire. There were two security gates and no phone or Internet running into the house.

Intelligence officials believed the $1 million home was custom-built to harbor a major terrorist. CIA experts analyzed whether it could be anyone else, but time and again, they decided it was almost certainly bin Laden.

Three adult males were also killed in Sunday's raid, including one of bin Laden's sons, whom officials did not name. One of bin Laden's sons, Hamza, is a senior member of al-Qaida.

raiha
05-01-2011, 11:25 PM
Well, considering the rumors are that he was killed last week, that makes sense. He finished thawing today. :)

:D

tpreitzel
05-01-2011, 11:33 PM
Without truly independent forensic examinations, this non-event (we haven't even approached fingering the real culprits behind 9/11) will likely turn into JFK-lite, i.e. an event mired in legitimate controversy...

Cdn_for_liberty
05-01-2011, 11:34 PM
NRO has a link to Bin Laden's corpse pic

Warning: graphic

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/266155/alleged-picture-dead-bin-laden-daniel-foster

Pauls' Revere
05-01-2011, 11:40 PM
His location was 100 yards from a pakistani military acadamy!!! WTF !!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110502/ap_on_bi_ge/as_pakistan_bin_laden

ISLAMABAD – Osama bin Laden was holed up in a two-story house 100 yards from a Pakistani military academy when four helicopters carrying U.S. anti-terror forces swooped in the early morning hours of Monday and killed him.

Flames rose Monday from the building that was the apparent target of the raid as it was confirmed that the world's most wanted fugitive died not in a cave, but in a town best known as a garrison for the Pakistani military. A U.S. official said one of bin Laden's sons was also killed in the raid alone with three others, but the official did not name the son or the others killed.

Pakistani officials and a witness said bin Laden's guards opened fire from the roof of the building, and one of the choppers crashed. The sound of at least two explosions rocked the small northwestern town of Abbottabad where the al-Qaida chief made his last stand. The U.S. said no Americans were harmed in the raid

Pauls' Revere
05-01-2011, 11:41 PM
His location was 100 yards from a Pakistani military acadamy!!! WTF !!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110502/ap_on_bi_ge/as_pakistan_bin_laden

ISLAMABAD – Osama bin Laden was holed up in a two-story house 100 yards from a Pakistani military academy when four helicopters carrying U.S. anti-terror forces swooped in the early morning hours of Monday and killed him.

Flames rose Monday from the building that was the apparent target of the raid as it was confirmed that the world's most wanted fugitive died not in a cave, but in a town best known as a garrison for the Pakistani military. A U.S. official said one of bin Laden's sons was also killed in the raid alone with three others, but the official did not name the son or the others killed.

Pakistani officials and a witness said bin Laden's guards opened fire from the roof of the building, and one of the choppers crashed. The sound of at least two explosions rocked the small northwestern town of Abbottabad where the al-Qaida chief made his last stand. The U.S. said no Americans were harmed in the raid

libertyjam
05-02-2011, 12:01 AM
I'm glad I'm not the only one that thought, "well isn't that convenient". Immediately followed by, "How do you kill a dead man" and "where are the photos, no good without pics".

tropicangela
05-02-2011, 12:13 AM
Saddam's capture and hanging were televised. There are plenty of videos capturing kill teams and all kinds of atrocities over there. When will America get to put popcorn on and get ready to watch this dramatic event?

heavenlyboy34
05-02-2011, 12:16 AM
Bin laden death? What's this his 4th life? LOL people are so ignorant.

Maybe he's like Jason Voorhees or something. Zombie Bin Laden! :D

heavenlyboy34
05-02-2011, 12:17 AM
Saddam's capture and hanging were televised. There are plenty of videos capturing kill teams and all kinds of atrocities over there. When will America get to put popcorn on and get ready to watch this dramatic event?

When the actors finish filming it in an Afghanistan movie studio. ;)

Humanae Libertas
05-02-2011, 12:26 AM
Anyone see the mindless drones just chanting out in the streets as if this were a football game or something. Idiots. The wars are still going to continue, the police state is accelerating.

down-under
05-02-2011, 12:32 AM
Stratfor analysis:

It is difficult to understand what this means at this moment, but it permits the Obama administration to claim victory, at least partially, over al Qaeda. It also opens the door for the beginning of a withdrawal from Afghanistan, regardless of the practical impact of bin Laden’s death. The mission in Afghanistan was to defeat al Qaeda, and with his death, a plausible claim can be made that the mission is complete. Again speculatively, it will be interesting to see how this affects U.S. strategy there.

Equally possible is that this will trigger action by al Qaeda in bin Laden’s name. We do not know how viable al Qaeda is or how deeply compromised it was. It is clear that bin Laden’s cover had been sufficiently penetrated to kill him. If bin Laden’s cover was penetrated, then the question becomes how much of the rest of the organization’s cover was penetrated. It is unlikely, however, that al Qaeda is so compromised that it cannot take further action.

At this early hour, the only thing possible is speculation on the consequences of bin Laden’s death, and that speculation is inherently flawed. Still, the importance of his death has its consequences. Certainly one consequence will be a sense of triumph in the United States. To others, this will be another false claim by the United States. For others it will be a call to war. We know little beyond what we have been told, but we know it matters.

Read more: Red Alert: Osama bin Laden Killed | STRATFOR

http://www.stratfor.com/analysis/20110501-red-alert-osama-bin-laden-killed?utm_source=redalert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=110501&utm_content=readmore&elq=6535670a3fd648a598fb11e3112a0df7

I am glad of the news and will see how this plays out.

juvanya
05-02-2011, 12:38 AM
http://i.imgur.com/6eIN0.jpg

libertyjam
05-02-2011, 12:49 AM
I heard the CIA fired OBL this weekend.

tpreitzel
05-02-2011, 12:50 AM
I heard the CIA fired OBL this weekend.

;)

Vessol
05-02-2011, 01:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLXTfQcsHS0

Vessol
05-02-2011, 01:01 AM
He also apparently was killed this afternoon, not a week ago.

juvanya
05-02-2011, 01:07 AM
The FBI doesnt want him for 9/11: http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten/usama-bin-laden/view

Zap!
05-02-2011, 02:04 AM
Bit off topic, anyone knows what's the longest body can be preserved to look good for photos?

I'm sure someone's already answered, but if not, Lenin still looks the same 90 years or so after his death.

messana
05-02-2011, 02:06 AM
Props to Obama who had to come back from the dead to address the nation.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMzTNlNG-tg&feature=player_embedded

aGameOfThrones
05-02-2011, 02:11 AM
I'm sure someone's already answered, but if not, Lenin still looks the same 90 years or so after his death.

The Vatican has a little girl very well preserved.

devil21
05-02-2011, 03:47 AM
The picture of "dead" OBL posted earlier is a fake.

http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e79a1bbc432e.jpg

Trigonx
05-02-2011, 04:09 AM
Benazir Bhutto.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

I trust this video over what my government is telling me.

Mattsa
05-02-2011, 04:10 AM
You beat me to it

The British Telegraph just published this:

http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/willheaven/100085835/why-that-photo-of-a-dead-osama-bin-laden-is-almost-certainly-a-photoshopped-fake/

I doubt we will ever see any genuine photos of Bin Laden's corpse. A lot of people are pretty sure he has been dead for years.

If the story is genuine, how in God's name did Bin Laden survive unmolested in a large town, in a quite exclusive and wealthy part of that town, right next to a Pakistani military academy!?

And why has the British government just given Pakistan £615 million in foreign aid?

The world is insane

EDIT: Latest pic of the fraud

http://a3.blick.ch/img/gen/p/a/HBpa0roc_Pxgen_r_500x200.jpg

raiha
05-02-2011, 04:31 AM
So was the alleged coffin dropped in the Atlantic. Hope so. The Pacific has been under alot of stress recently.

If I was a 'thawer' I'd be out searching for the coffin in a boat. There is not much time. Has to happen within the next two days.

MelissaCato
05-02-2011, 04:42 AM
Usama Bin Laden ?

Southron
05-02-2011, 04:43 AM
RPF unhinged ....

Bruno
05-02-2011, 04:45 AM
Thread title should be changed to "unconfirmed"

aGameOfThrones
05-02-2011, 04:49 AM
Thread title should be changed to "unconfirmed"

Or, "Bin laden dead...again?"

Libertea Party
05-02-2011, 07:06 AM
Finally. But it's so pathetic that it took this long for the most powerful government in world history to hunt him down. This should have happened weeks after 9/11.

"Hey we can't kill or capture one man who killed 3,000 Americans in the worst attack in American history for nearly a decade but we can run a welfare state that takes care of your needs from the cradle to the grave. Really, we promise."

Slutter McGee
05-02-2011, 07:24 AM
I perfectly understand those that are skeptical, and I understand those who are truthers and believe he is innocent of the 911 attacks.

But for those who believe he carried them out, I really don't see how you can get upset about this.

This, in my opinion, was the only reason to go there in the first place.

Slutter McGee

juvanya
05-02-2011, 07:33 AM
I perfectly understand those that are skeptical, and I understand those who are truthers and believe he is innocent of the 911 attacks.

But for those who believe he carried them out, I really don't see how you can get upset about this.

This, in my opinion, was the only reason to go there in the first place.

Slutter McGee

Im not a truther, but I dont think he did them. (http://spectator.org/archives/2009/03/13/osama-bin-elvis)

A. Havnes
05-02-2011, 07:35 AM
Now I'm waiting for headline that reads:

Medical Miracle! A Horribly Sick Osama Survived a Decade-Long Manhunt by Living in Caves!

Matt Collins
05-02-2011, 11:26 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhXt4BjLL0g

raiha
05-02-2011, 05:27 PM
"Osama Survives Sea Burial - sighted in Corsica"

tpreitzel
05-02-2011, 05:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhXt4BjLL0g

It's time for another PARRRRRRTTTTTTTTYYYYYY.... ;)

ValidusCustodiae
05-02-2011, 05:32 PM
‎"Do not rejoice when your enemy falls, and let not your heart be glad when he stumbles, lest the Lord see it and be displeased, and turn away his anger from him." ~ Proverbs chapter 24 verses 17-18

devil21
05-02-2011, 05:37 PM
This sort of stuff isn't new either.

The Taliban leader Mehsud was reported as dying several times by the media too.

idirtify
05-02-2011, 05:59 PM
I’m thinking the tabloids are suffering these days. I mean how could their stories compete with this stuff?

timosman
03-20-2019, 01:47 AM
Missing option - we might have to apologize for this.

devil21
03-20-2019, 11:36 AM
OBL's son will probably be showing up soon to avenge dear old dad's May 1 (ahem) death.

Anti Globalist
03-20-2019, 11:56 AM
We can pull out of Afgahnistan now!
Nope still there with no plans of pulling out anytime soon.