PDA

View Full Version : Congressman in Arizona gets a 56% reduction on his home mortgage to after dropping...

hillbilly123069
05-01-2011, 07:19 PM
Had to share this!
SB1259, how it got killed. Homeowners didn't stop there, they went to add another similar amendment to another bill. And they recruited Az congressman Carl Seel to do it.
Now, it was written and ready to go. Carl Seel has a mortgage you see. He refused twice for his own loan modification... but guess what, two days before he was to present his amendment that would have forced banks to stop their fraud, out of the blue, the bank decided to cut his mortgage by 56%.... yeah, that happens all the time!
Now, it was written and ready to go. Carl Seel has a mortgage you see. He refused twice for his own loan modification... but guess what, two days before he was to present his amendment that would have forced banks to stop their fraud, out of the blue, the bank decided to cut his mortgage by 56%.... yeah, that happens all the time!
http://mandelman.ml-implode.com/2011/04/az-rep-seel-drops-amendment-requiring-pre-foreclosure-chain-of-title-2-days-after-servicer-grants-principal-reduction/

hillbilly123069
05-02-2011, 09:58 AM
What an honorable bunch of scum we have allegedly representing our will. I'm not a homeowner myself. Trying to stay away from the annual pillaging of my finances.