PDA

View Full Version : Romney: They hate us because we have freedoms, will make America a Police State

doodle
05-01-2011, 07:08 PM
While online social media is abuzz with latest Romney comment about him wanting to "hang" obama with "misery index" around his neck, there has been little talk of his vision for America. Recently brought to light this Romney policy statement from 08 election season:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoU41UwL5LI&feature=related

He seems to be expressing strong support fpr PA but where will get the money to increase military spending, from China?

WilliamC
05-01-2011, 07:09 PM
Romney's new campaign slogan

'They hate us for our freedoms, but you'll love me for my hair.'

Seraphim
05-01-2011, 07:09 PM
They hate us for our foreign policy, Mr. Romney.

freshjiva
05-01-2011, 07:23 PM
Those Ron Paul kooks are nothing but deranged conspiracy theorists, paranoid by big government surveillance and 9/11 truth. Mitt Romney, on the other hand, just gets it. The radical Muslims are going to unite the world under a single Jihadist caliphate, and kill us all!

doodle
05-01-2011, 07:25 PM
Those Ron Paul kooks are nothing but deranged conspiracy theorists, paranoid by big government surveillance and 9/11 truth. Mitt Romney, on the other hand, just gets it. The radical Muslims are going to unite the world under a single Jihadist caliphate, and kill us all!

lol
Ironically, Romneys of the world push sharia conspiracy theory while claiming to be sane. Romney is the real kook.

Or they think people are just that stupid.

PermanentSleep
05-01-2011, 07:30 PM
I think the proper response to any fearmongering "sharia taking over the world nonsense" should simply be that we have nuclear weapons, and there isn't a snowball's chance in hell that the ME wouldn't be a glass parking lot before a global caliphate emerged. Just say no to the police state, ya pansies!

FSP-Rebel
05-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Romney's new campaign slogan

'They hate us for our freedoms, but you'll love me for my hair.'

Heh, I was listening to Monica Crowley today and she was commenting on wanting a nominee with a nice head of hair. She obviously brings up Romney saying his hair would stay the same even when inside a wind tunnel.

Monarchist
05-01-2011, 08:06 PM
Holy crap the amount bull in that video is amazing. The powers of the Caliph of the Ummah are vested in the Turkish Grand National Assembly, who are, you know, US allies. So the question is how the hell will there be a "single global jihadist caliphate"? You'd think Romney and the other hawks would do some research on their "sworn enemies"...

Superfly
05-01-2011, 08:16 PM
Also humorous how those who believe that a one-world government being pursued by a small sect of Muslims is a grave threat is a totally rational idea...but a one world government being pursued by the richest and most influential men in the world is a crazy conspiracy.

doodle
05-01-2011, 10:12 PM
Another esteemed forum member had compared Romney to a used care salesman few days ago, I think that is an insult to people in used car business.