PDA

View Full Version : Detractors on Facebook

AFPVet
05-01-2011, 04:13 PM
I have a lot of 'conservative' and 'tea party' friends on Facebook and I've had to delete a couple of them already due to some crap about Ron Paul being endorsed by Muslims.... People don't understand what detraction is and how it is applied to get people to strike support of the best candidate. I guess many of these idiots are neocons :rolleyes:

Anywho, countermeasures have been launched and I made the rest of my 'friends' aware of the tactic.

kahless
05-01-2011, 06:36 PM
I have a lot of 'conservative' and 'tea party' friends on Facebook and I've had to delete a couple of them already due to some crap about Ron Paul being endorsed by Muslims.... People don't understand what detraction is and how it is applied to get people to strike support of the best candidate. I guess many of these idiots are neocons :rolleyes:

Anywho, countermeasures have been launched and I made the rest of my 'friends' aware of the tactic.

Although I see Neocon supporters coming around, the shills surprise me that they have not woken up yet to the fact that they have been played. That is unless your friends benefit from big government Neoconservatism or in some way from the military industrial complex.

I can see how people can be fooled for a few years but by this time I would expect many to be coming around. At some point you think the light bulb will go off when they realize they are getting nothing in return for the support and being made to pay for it financially like the rest of us.

I bet these same guys are loudly anti-Obama not realizing at the same time they are supporting his policies just under a Republican candidates name.

torchbearer
05-01-2011, 06:39 PM
for the bull-headed neocons i talk to- i simply tell them that i'm fully confident that they will get the government they deserve. i say it with a smile.

BlackTerrel
05-01-2011, 11:17 PM
Are these really your friends or just random people you don't know?

If it's the former I'd recommend trying to keep politics from ruining friendships. If it's the latter fuck 'em.