PDA

View Full Version : Help us promote the rally

brandon
10-26-2007, 10:35 AM
We are doing our best to promote this rally. The philly meetup organizer just purchased 5,000 flyers for a cost of 300$ out of his own pocket

THIS IS NOT ENOUGH.
We will give out all 5,000 tomorrow at a philly peace rally.

We need many more Flyers, and we need money to get them

Everyone is waiting for this event to destroy the perception that we are "only on the internet". Please help get us the money we need to promote effectively.

http://phillyrallypromotions.chipin.com/ron-paul-philly-rally-flyers

Shink
10-26-2007, 11:10 AM
Has anyone tryed asking for Ron to plug the rally on Leno? Think about how efficient that would be!

brandon
10-26-2007, 11:12 AM
Has anyone tryed asking for Ron to plug the rally on Leno? Think about how efficient that would be!

That would be GREAT

sedele
10-26-2007, 11:13 AM
^^^

that would be huge.

slantedview
10-26-2007, 11:42 AM
I like that idea.

In general, I think the promotion from this rally should be much much wider than just the Philly area. The goal for this rally is to bring in people from all over, and so should the promotion be spread all over.

Has there been a coordinated effort to notify all meetup groups, at least on the east coast?

meghandan1
10-26-2007, 11:47 AM
Well, I got a plug in including the website today on Alex Jones and the Power Hour read an announcement I sent to them, again with the website. Two for two today. But I agree, RP should do as the others and say Hey Look at my website, come to one of our upcoming rallies....that's the kind of thing it helps for anyone of us to email to the campaign, leave a voicemail, whatever.

bolidew
10-26-2007, 11:52 AM
I think it would be a lot better if mods can merge this Sub-forum into the main "Ron Paul Grassroots Central" forum.

Sematary
10-26-2007, 01:19 PM
I like that idea.

In general, I think the promotion from this rally should be much much wider than just the Philly area. The goal for this rally is to bring in people from all over, and so should the promotion be spread all over.

Has there been a coordinated effort to notify all meetup groups, at least on the east coast?

Yes, not exactly coordinated but yes.

Sematary
10-26-2007, 01:19 PM
I think it would be a lot better if mods can merge this Sub-forum into the main "Ron Paul Grassroots Central" forum.

How much more merged do you want it to be?

Sematary
10-26-2007, 01:20 PM
I like that idea.

Believe me when I tell you this. Meetups across the country have been contacted, especially all the largest ones. Organizers have added the event to their event list and thousands of people from all across the country are coming to this. :-)

brandon
10-26-2007, 01:28 PM
The chipin total is at 45$ now. It wont be updating until monday...waiting on account verification. The money is still coming in though, so please keep donating.

Sematary
10-26-2007, 06:33 PM
The chipin total is at 45$ now. It wont be updating until monday...waiting on account verification. The money is still coming in though, so please keep donating.

What chipin?