PDA

View Full Version : May 5 "Debate Day" Money-Bomb

thehighwaymanq
05-01-2011, 11:43 AM
After the Liberty PAC (http://www.libertypac.com/2011/02/23/dr-paul-thanks-grassroots-for-president%E2%80%99s-day-money-bomb/)money-bomb, Ron wrote this to us:

“Once again, I have been blown away by the support of so many from across the Nation. Over 14,000 individuals have chipped in to raise more than $700,000, and I plan to put this money to good use.”

“The fact that the average contribution was about $50 is a powerful reminder about the strength of our movement.

If we can all take the number we donated (X) last time, and add 25 dollars to it, we would DRASTICALLY expand this money-bomb.

If we all just donate 5 more dollars, we would generate $70,000 more.
If we all just donate 25 more dollars, we would generate $350,000 more.

These numbers do not take into consideration the fact more people will probably donate this time around. The Facebook group has more people than the last money-bomb group!

This money-bomb is going to be huge! Please donate as much as you can!

PaulConventionWV
05-01-2011, 11:50 AM
As a very conservative estimate, I think it will be at least 3 times larger than the last one. That's about 2.1million. The Facebook group has well over twice as many people, and I think the average donation will be MUCH higher than it was last time. Who in their right mind would have maxed out on the last one? Now, there are many people donating anywhere from $500 to $2,500! That and the unannounced support we will get from people who just realized he is running. I personally think we can crack 3 million pretty easily. We just have to apply ourselves.

thehighwaymanq
05-01-2011, 12:01 PM
As a very conservative estimate, I think it will be at least 3 times larger than the last one. That's about 2.1million. The Facebook group has well over twice as many people, and I think the average donation will be MUCH higher than it was last time. Who in their right mind would have maxed out on the last one? Now, there are many people donating anywhere from $500 to $2,500! That and the unannounced support we will get from people who just realized he is running. I personally think we can crack 3 million pretty easily. We just have to apply ourselves.

I totally agree! I believe this is going to be a MEGA bomb! I know most people did not take the last one seriously and only donated a small amount to what they actually could have donated!

thehighwaymanq
05-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Also,

Let's use each other to inspire us to donate more.

After everyone donates, we should each have a "Desired Goal". And if the money-bomb passes that goal, we donate again! Example, my goal is 1 million! And so once we pass that, I donate another $25!

If we all had this secondary donation, our numbers would really jump later in the day! This could easily get us $100,000 more by the end of the night!

thehighwaymanq
05-01-2011, 12:23 PM
Something else!

THIS is the most important money-bomb! Giving the campaign the money NOW gives them the power to do what they need to do to make an early splash! We need that media coverage again, we need the more name recognition, we need the impressive grassroots again!

If you are waiting to donate more in a later money-bomb, you aren't going to get the most bang out of your buck! YOU NEED TO DONATE THE MOST YOU POSSIBLY CAN ON MAY 5!

evilfunnystuff
05-01-2011, 01:55 PM
I will be donating $100

I only donated $20.12 to the PAC-bomb, been savin for this since then.

Maximus
05-01-2011, 01:58 PM
I donated $20.12 last time around, will donate more this time... I'm pumped!

thehighwaymanq
05-02-2011, 04:43 AM
Bump!

TomtheTinker
05-02-2011, 05:54 AM
bumpp

Matt Collins
05-02-2011, 10:36 AM
We need to raise $2 million!

trey4sports
05-02-2011, 10:50 AM
Guys, the moneybomb raised $400K last time. The media incorrectly reported $700K last time. I really really hope that we can pull in 1 million + but it feels as if this moneybomb has not been promoted really hard. I know that I'll be donating more than I did last time for sure.

UtahApocalypse
05-02-2011, 11:03 AM
Im doing at least $20.12, my fiancée will be matching that. if I sale enough to qualify for a payout from my Liberty Rocks store (www.zazzle.com/muskman*) then I will donate that as well.

Mani
05-02-2011, 11:38 AM
Guys, the moneybomb raised $400K last time. The media incorrectly reported $700K last time. I really really hope that we can pull in 1 million + but it feels as if this moneybomb has not been promoted really hard. I know that I'll be donating more than I did last time for sure.

I agree. I don't see it being promoted enough either, this needs to be a tsunami of all money bombs but it seems like the mentality is this is the the first leg in a relay race. I don't get it, this should be THE ONE. First impressions are EVERYTHING!

This is Ron's first NATIONAL appearance in years, it's his first impression to the masses, this should be the promoted as the biggest of them all!

PaulConventionWV
05-02-2011, 01:11 PM
I agree. I don't see it being promoted enough either, this needs to be a tsunami of all money bombs but it seems like the mentality is this is the the first leg in a relay race. I don't get it, this should be THE ONE. First impressions are EVERYTHING!

This is Ron's first NATIONAL appearance in years, it's his first impression to the masses, this should be the promoted as the biggest of them all!

Don't forget, the moneybombs will get bigger as the campaign cycle goes on. Right now, a lot of people don't even care about the campaign. It's only when it gets into full swing that most people are aware it's going on. Ron Paul will inevitably pick up more donors as time goes on. That's partly why last time the bigger money bombs came later. However, we should still do all we can for this one to ensure success in future money bombs! More money = more advertising = more money.

Matt Collins
05-02-2011, 01:35 PM
Don't forget, the moneybombs will get bigger as the campaign cycle goes on. Right now, a lot of people don't even care about the campaign. It's only when it gets into full swing that most people are aware it's going on. Ron Paul will inevitably pick up more donors as time goes on. That's partly why last time the bigger money bombs came later. However, we should still do all we can for this one to ensure success in future money bombs! More money = more advertising = more money.
I think OBL's capture and the first debate will change that.

FreedomProsperityPeace
05-02-2011, 02:28 PM
We have 3 days to get the word out. I think that is the most important thing. Tell RP supporters anywhere you can find them.

PaulConventionWV
05-02-2011, 04:11 PM
I think OBL's capture and the first debate will change that.

So, you think just because OBL was killed that it's going to reverse the supportive trend of Ron Paul, and that Ron is going to do terrible in the first debate? Way to kill the mood, Matt. Way to kill it.

Matt Collins
05-02-2011, 04:25 PM
So, you think just because OBL was killed that it's going to reverse the supportive trend of Ron Paul, and that Ron is going to do terrible in the first debate? Way to kill the mood, Matt. Way to kill it.
No, I meant I believe people who are not paying attention will indeed start to pay attention again this week.