PDA

View Full Version : Trump Took Out Ad Seeking Death Penalty for 14 Year Old

YumYum
05-01-2011, 05:31 AM
Donald the Blowhard will not be our next president. He can brag about himself all he wants, but he can't escape his past. This is vile.

"Raymond Santana was 14 years old in 1989 when he and four others were wrongfully accused of raping the Central Park jogger. Days after the crime, Donald Trump spent $85,000. on ads in four New York newspapers calling for the death penalty for the five. The ads ran in New York Times, the New York Post, the New York Daily News and New York Newsday, while the jogger was still in the hospital in a coma......"

read more:

http://www.talkleft.com/story/2011/4/29/13258/9502

cindy25
05-01-2011, 05:35 AM
more Trump populism; this is what the idiots love.

YumYum
05-01-2011, 05:45 AM
more Trump populism; this is what the idiots love.

Yeah, but there are idiots that want to put this narcissistic megalomaniac in the White House.

Agorism
05-01-2011, 05:48 AM
"Donald Trump has been saying that he will run for president as a Republican, which is surprising since I just assumed he was running as a joke," said Meyers

Noob
05-01-2011, 06:08 AM
I can imagine what he as being President might say about Americans being arrested as terrorists.

YumYum
05-01-2011, 06:18 AM
He is the most disgusting braggart, blowhard, I have ever seen. His presidential logo should be:

Donald, Come Blow Your Trump(et).

pauladin
05-01-2011, 06:29 AM
weird. i just had to write a discussion topic on that case for my genetics class. they were all proven innocent with dna evidence after over a decade in prison!

YumYum
05-01-2011, 08:16 AM
weird. i just had to write a discussion topic on that case for my genetics class. they were all proven innocent with dna evidence after over a decade in prison!

I would love to read your paper. Can you post it here for us?

raiha
05-01-2011, 05:20 PM
Yum Yum I just realized Che is Ron! Some how the tie isn't right.

Donald Trump will appeal to the masses exactly BECAUSE of his opinionated fits of passion. There are many who would approve of Ramon being slaughtered in the name of justice (merely for being Mexican or 'other.') His bigotry matches other bigotry which sadly is rampant in your fair land. That is why Naomi Wolf is so worried. Me too. Donald with nukes doesn't bear thinking about.

The man evidently is incapable of self-restraint, balance, reflection and he is unaware of his shortcomings.

He is just a big lumbering Jabber the Hutt although meaner.

123tim
05-01-2011, 07:11 PM
Donald the Blowhard will not be our next president. He can brag about himself all he wants, but he can't escape his past. This is vile.

"Raymond Santana was 14 years old in 1989 when he and four others were wrongfully accused of raping the Central Park jogger. Days after the crime, Donald Trump spent $85,000. on ads in four New York newspapers calling for the death penalty for the five. The ads ran in New York Times, the New York Post, the New York Daily News and New York Newsday, while the jogger was still in the hospital in a coma......"

read more:

http://www.talkleft.com/story/2011/4/29/13258/9502

I hope that you're right YumYum.

However, it seems to me that the past can be escaped - if that is what Mainstream Media wishes.
All that has to be done is for the MSM to ignore things like this.

I hope that I'm wrong.