PDA

View Full Version : Ron paul is Catchin On!!! I think i am gonna cry:) a lil story to make you smile!!

speciallyblend
04-30-2011, 09:40 AM
Hi RPF, i am working for another employee so i am working the breakfast shift, OOOO nooos:) how can i keep my big mouth shut not talking about Ron Paul??? anywho I was doing great not talking politics and keeping my big mouth shut, for a good 3 hrs into my shift:)

Then a guest came up to ask me if i would sign their american flag as they go across country(was kinda of honored they picked me)!!! Of course in my head i am thinking Ron Paul 2012:) hehe so i ask only if i can put Ron Paul 2012 on the flag with my sig;) At first they were like Ron Paul who, then they were like oooh ron paul from bruno/borack guy? hehe They were like sure and then i proceeded to explain what Ron Paul stands for and that he isn't those gop warmongering nazi's!!! Then as we discussed more positives about Ron Paul, another lady heard us speaking and said your a conservative hippie? :) haha wearing my snowboard hat at work) i said yes maam i am a ron paul republican:) She was like nice i am not the only conservative hippie:). lmfao She was wearing a business casual suit:) Then she starts talking about the positive issues about Ron Paul to the guests as well:)

long story short folks were talking about Ron Paul very positively, wishes i could just talk ron paul to every customer:) Ron Paul 2012 sniffle sniffle

belian78
04-30-2011, 09:45 AM
Little things like that are great aren't they? Whenever I'm at a gas station and they have the donate a dollar things you sign, I'll put c4l on them and recently Ron Paul 2012. I've had some great conversations with cashiers from doing that, and usually gets my card put in a very visable place. :D

Sentient Void
04-30-2011, 09:49 AM
Guerilla grassroots marketing For the win!

IBleedNavyAndOrange
04-30-2011, 10:25 AM
Yesterday I was with my girl and we took my mom out to eat on her lunch break. I was sipping on my milkshake when out of the blue my mom says, "I'm voting for Ron Paul."

As soon as I heard that I turned to my girl and gave her a high five.

My first question to my mom was why. She explained how she liked that- he is truthful, he is the only one with the voting record that matches his words, he is consistently talking about liberty, freedom and the constitution, he isn't a weasel that dances around questions he doesn't like.

It took me 4+ years!

This is why you can't give up on anyone. Don't bring up politics or RP until they do and then when they mention their issues mention RP and explain why he's right.

My dad on the other hand has been fully neo-conned......

UtahApocalypse
04-30-2011, 10:42 AM
Get Ron Paul Shirts NOW!!! Wear them everywhere (http://www.zazzle.com/muskman*). I was in a restaurant waiting for a table for 45 mins last night. Ron Paul 2012 on my chest.

bwlibertyman
04-30-2011, 10:44 AM
awesome

matt0611
04-30-2011, 10:54 AM
Haha thats a great story.

I recently got my mom (lol) to like Ron Paul, showed her videos and even some of "For Liberty" and she told me she was talking with a lady the other day in a casual conversation (a nurse I think), and they got talking about Trump or Obama or something and my mom goes "you know who I like? Ron Paul" and the lady was like "Oh I just love him! He has the greatest ideas!", so they got talking about him.

I got such a kick out of the story! I live in liberal Massachusetts by the way.

"He's catchin on! I'm tellin ya!" :D

KramerDSP
04-30-2011, 11:21 AM
Yesterday I was with my girl and we took my mom out to eat on her lunch break. I was sipping on my milkshake when out of the blue my mom says, "I'm voting for Ron Paul."

As soon as I heard that I turned to my girl and gave her a high five.

My first question to my mom was why. She explained how she liked that- he is truthful, he is the only one with the voting record that matches his words, he is consistently talking about liberty, freedom and the constitution, he isn't a weasel that dances around questions he doesn't like.

It took me 4+ years!

This is why you can't give up on anyone. Don't bring up politics or RP until they do and then when they mention their issues mention RP and explain why he's right.

My dad on the other hand has been fully neo-conned......

It took me 4 years to convince my mother, the world's biggest Barack Obama supporter. She is all in for Ron Paul 2012, for virtually the exact same reasons as your mother.

My father probably finally became an RP supporter after the government shut down Pokerstars and the other poker sites. That pissed him off to no end. "Nothing new. Poker thing is just another stupid act committed by our stupid government. 5 years and no poker laws. 5 years and countless hours put in instead of revenue". LMAO.

We are WINNING!

KramerDSP
04-30-2011, 11:58 AM
I'm on my way to the beach. I have a "truth is treason in the empire of lies" and "Ron Paul 12 - the change you wanted" bumper stickers on my rear window. I pulled over to get gas. The guy behind me was waiting for me to finish so he could pull in. He pointed to my stickers and gave me a knowing nod and thumbs up. I said "$4.00 a gallon!". The guy laughed and said "Ron Paul 2012". I drove off.

I'm great with body language. The guy s body language was "I didn't agree with him in 2008 but he's right, dammit!"

BlackTerrel
04-30-2011, 12:33 PM
Nice!

What was the guest doing that he was getting his flag signed?

Koz
04-30-2011, 12:42 PM
I posted in another thread about my communist cousin who said he's backing RP all the way mostly because he's the only one who tells the truth.

speciallyblend
04-30-2011, 12:46 PM
Nice!

What was the guest doing that he was getting his flag signed?

just doing a cross country trip and wantes sigs on his flag from places and people he visited!!! It was kinda of a honor he chose me!

Kregisen
04-30-2011, 12:54 PM
I'm still working on my parents but confident I'll get them by the time the primaries come around.

I converted a ton of people at my old work though, even got one to put a ron paul bumper sticker on his car too lol.