PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Medical Marijuana Dispensaries For Ron Paul 2012

speciallyblend
04-29-2011, 01:06 PM
Hi everyone. i know everyone knows i am in the medical marijuana movement and Legalize Movement in Colorado. We have helped get full majority votes in my 3 surrounding counties!! I am now in Denver Co!

I have approached a few dispensaries in Colorado and have gotten great feedback!! I can volunteer much of my time but i would need to get some type of min wage for some of my work! I am thinking 8-16 hrs of work a week(try to work only 6-8 paid), expenses being printing, gas, and some hourly pay but most of my work(cold calls) would be on days when i work my reg job!! I might be able to get some donations from the medical stores, but the bottom line is i would only put in maybe 6-8 hrs paid a week to get this going.I would volunteer as much as i could afford to. If i could get paid more hours i could give up a few shifts up at work!
I assume we would have to set up a non-profit and i am in contact with some Ron Paul supporters in Colorado, will keep folks updated on this.

My job function would be to visit every medical marijuana dispensary in the state, set up flyers and print info on our mission and info on Ron Paul's issues.

The info could include Ron Paul PAC donation info etc?? and the marijuana issue and main issues that medical marijuana patients would agree on along those lines!!

The reason these medical dispensaries would benefit us is they have huge customer bases and a direct reason to support us and the threat of the federal government on them!! This would direct market to every customer in the store and emails thru their databases! It would also encourage their employees and owners to support Ron Paul 2012 since obama is useless and GOP establishment is useless!!

I would document all my expenses etc and give full updates! all this is in planning stage since i am broke so i am looking for some Colorado supporters or RPF supporters i know to help me!!! I work 40 plus hours a week and i am struggling so as much as i want to do this for free i cannot ,though i will do my best. I have 25 yrs exp in the marijuana movement as an activist and 5yrs experience as a republican activist!!

Is it possible to set up a chipin for expenses outside of the non-profit or should everything run thru the non-profit??? I could use whatever help is necessary so any ideas or help is needed!!!!!! I wish i wasn't in the money situation i am in but trying to do what i can!!!!! peace Kenny

dannno
04-29-2011, 01:11 PM
The reason these medical dispensaries would benefit us is they have huge customer bases

That is absolutely true, don't underestimate the cannabis consumer populations, especially in CO, CA, OR and WA.. Not only that, stoners know other stoners who don't have their card and would be able to relay this info to them as well.

speciallyblend
04-29-2011, 01:24 PM
yep i didn't even mention that! There are many more angles to but bottom line is this would be huge if it can be done!! I relate well with folks that do not defend 75 yrs of lies!!! We could actually focus on one county first such as Denver;) though i have some stores in other counties already interested. We could first focus on Denver county and see what results we get! We could encourage folks to join the GOP ,get involved and i could get the denvergop numbers so in a month or 2 we could see if there was an uptick in folks joining the Denver GOP! I want to do the whole state but to be conservative at first:) I am thinking Denver first? Then see how it goes from there!!!

A Majority of Voters in Colorado put medical into our Colorado Constitution! Then a Majority of Voters can win a primary and win a general:) PS a majority of Colorado voters also lowered marijuana to a 100 dollar fine for 1 ounce personal. Which is cheaper then a speeding ticket!! bottom line Ron Paul can Win Colorado and medical marijuana can win all over our country and once the liars are called out over 75 yrs of lies, personal marijuana can win everywhere!! Ron Paul 2012

ps grow stores as well;) would be on my mission list . Grow stores are better then a drunk fest happy hour!!!!

driege
04-29-2011, 01:31 PM
This could be a good idea and obviously I support legalization, but I'm not sure if legalization is something Ron Paul wants to be a central focus of his campaign. I'd be a little concerned that it could somehow hurt him. Maybe there's nothing to worry about, though...

dannno
04-29-2011, 01:45 PM
This could be a good idea and obviously I support legalization, but I'm not sure if legalization is something Ron Paul wants to be a central focus of his campaign. I'd be a little concerned that it could somehow hurt him. Maybe there's nothing to worry about, though...

It's a good issue to bring voters in from Colorado, California, Oregon and Washington.

Probably not a good issue to bring voters in from many other states.

COpatriot
04-29-2011, 01:51 PM
Legalize 2012 Colorado! Gotta come to the dispensaries in the Springs.

speciallyblend
04-29-2011, 02:01 PM
Legalize 2012 Colorado! Gotta come to the dispensaries in the Springs.

i would hope if i did, you might help me;) bottom line is if ron paul hadn't mentioned legalized marijuana. I would of never looked at him back in 2006! If i hadn't heard him, i would of never joined the gop became a delegate go to conventions and cpac. Win majority votes in my county for legalized marijuana personal and medical!!

Ron Paul's message on marijuana is 100% spot on and anyone against it should be called out for supporting 75 yrs of lies! You just have to show them they are being lied to and have been!! If they continue to support marijuana prohibition after that. Then they deserve obama 2nd term and to be lumped with the liars! I kinda wish Ron Paul would take some of trumps fire and just start calling out folks for what they are if they continue to support 75 yrs of lies and bluntly(no pun intended). What we should be asking the anti-marijuana folks is, If you support 75 yrs of lies? what does that make you? that is what we should be asking the anti-marijuana folks.

speciallyblend
04-29-2011, 02:03 PM

bottom line is if ron paul hadn't mentioned legalized marijuana. I would of never looked at him back in 2006! If i hadn't heard him. I would of never joined the gop became a delegate go to conventions and cpac. Win majority votes in my county for legalized marijuana personal and medical!!

i suggest in states people start asking folks why they defend 75 yrs of lies! 99.9% of the time they repeat a lie! basically marijuana prohibition is based on lies deceit and corruption and any lawmaker supporting prohibition should be viewed as the evil of evil!!

speciallyblend
04-29-2011, 02:36 PM
for anyone on rpf that wonders where my passion comes from on this issue? There are many reasons in the past but now my passion for this issue is my Wife and Ron Paul! some rpf members know the story but my wife has 14 fused vertebrae and it has been a tough 5 yrs plus. My wife was on many medications including 24 hr morphine and 2 instant morphines a day along with a list of pharm drugs! She deals with pain everyday that would make most of wish we were dead:( She still deals with alot of pain but now uses marijuana tincture,marijuana butter,marijuana foods! It does not solve all the pains and problems etc but morphine was killing her basically so she has now gone totally clean ,some of it by choice and most of it because we can no longer afford medical care!! enough of the sob story, Ron paul 2012 or we all are literally f'ed!!

Kelly.
04-29-2011, 02:58 PM
please pass any info you have to me, and i can pass it out in my area (southern co). there are ~4 dispensaries in my "town", yet no stop lights. :)

speciallyblend
04-29-2011, 03:09 PM
please pass any info you have to me, and i can pass it out in my area (southern co). there are ~4 dispensaries in my "town", yet no stop lights. :)

sure will;) when you get a chance imessage me your county and any surrounding counties you might be able to help in! thanks kenny

Danke
08-20-2014, 09:18 PM
Kenny, any contact info?