PDA

View Full Version : This utter rot about Ron 'opening the door for Sharia' in America is circulating o the web

sailingaway
04-29-2011, 12:20 PM
h xxp://www.favstocks.com/ron-paul-would-open-america%E2%80%99s-doors-to-sharia/2951556/

I commented on this one but the freepers have it... it's going around. How they can think the guy fighting hardest against the patriot act and TSA and FISA courts and other intrusions would sit still for other infringements of our liberty is utterly beyond me.

belian78
04-29-2011, 12:33 PM
Until I come across someone saying this in the real world, I'm going to ignore this tripe. Trying to talk sense to people like that will make your head explode.

BlackTerrel
04-29-2011, 09:09 PM
Ron Paul knew what he was getting into when he made the comments. It's not going to sit well with Republicans but it's a principled move.

TheBlackPeterSchiff
04-29-2011, 09:17 PM
Who cares. Ron Paul held his ground. People sitting here in fear of Muslims and Sharia law will never vote for RP.

doodle
04-29-2011, 09:22 PM
Many arab refugees from Iraq have moved to US after Iraqi freedom violence and many more are on their way, some are even walking through southern border. Naturally they wil bring some sharia with them. Their numbers are growing under the radar in popolation terms as well as with a sharp jump in Congress representation forging alliances with other minorities. Number of muslim, jewish and other religious minorities united against Christian value system in America is almost close to 50 now when muslims and jews are about 2% of US population combined. Number of muslim Congress members has jumped 400% since Iraq freedom with help from jewish groups in Minnesota and other states where conservative Christians are spread out. Other religious/ethnic minorities have also seen sharp boosts in Congress membership post Iraq freedom.

Sharia diversity is at its highest currently in US , right now there is not a single White Protestant Christian, the largest demographic, in any of the US Government top 13 offices of White House, Senate, House, Supreme Court first time in US history.

One of the few areas where sharia threat is not growing is in same sex activities and military service area, US Marines are currently training to accept openly gay recruits (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oke4trvGMtQ) after major Obama push to end DADT.

Overall, it's still major blowback.

Lovecraftian4Paul
04-29-2011, 10:01 PM
What a joke. Sharia law would be unconstitutional, and Ron Paul supports the Constitution. End of story.

Vessol
04-29-2011, 10:44 PM
It isn't possible to debate obviously insane people who somehow believe that an entire faith of billions of people is intent on quietly invading the U.S and enforcing their religious laws on us.

It's like when people are shouting at Goldstein. Good luck trying to calm them down and explain to them that Goldstein is just a State-created boogey man.

fj45lvr
04-29-2011, 10:49 PM
the sharia fear mongers must be inbred or something. reminds me of the "Duck/Witch" part of "the Holy Grail" to the T.

Anti Federalist
04-29-2011, 10:56 PM
the sharia fear mongers must be inbred or something. reminds me of the "Duck/Witch" part of "the Holy Grail" to the T.

That's worth a tube.

"She turned me into a newt!!"

"A newt?"

"Well, I got better..."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrzMhU_4m-g

South Park Fan
04-29-2011, 10:56 PM
It isn't possible to debate obviously insane people who somehow believe that an entire faith of billions of people is intent on quietly invading the U.S and enforcing their religious laws on us.

It's like when people are shouting at Goldstein. Good luck trying to calm them down and explain to them that Goldstein is just a State-created boogey man.

+rep

ninepointfive
04-29-2011, 11:03 PM
i noticed this the night of the hannity interview, and sent out a preemptive response to the email list

LisaNY
04-29-2011, 11:08 PM
I wish these people knew how demented they sound! I'm going to a party tomorrow night and I know a few Hannity/Beck fans that are going to be there (these guys are in my husband's fire company). As I know they like me and know that I'm a conservative, I'm contemplating a tactful way to bring this issue up so that I can gauge whether or not they are falling for it. If so, I'm going to laugh out loud and say "you don't really believe that bullshit do you? (more laughing), c'mon, do you honestly think that Americans are gonna be forced to become muslims and practice sharia law? HAHAHAHAHAHA that is soooo absurd - I thought you of all people knew better than that".

Since it's a ridiculous theory that has absolutely no chance of ever materializing, I've decided to go with the mock and ridicule strategy.

speciallyblend
04-30-2011, 07:44 AM
I wish these people knew how demented they sound! I'm going to a party tomorrow night and I know a few Hannity/Beck fans that are going to be there (these guys are in my husband's fire company). As I know they like me and know that I'm a conservative, I'm contemplating a tactful way to bring this issue up so that I can gauge whether or not they are falling for it. If so, I'm going to laugh out loud and say "you don't really believe that bullshit do you? (more laughing), c'mon, do you honestly think that Americans are gonna be forced to become muslims and practice sharia law? HAHAHAHAHAHA that is soooo absurd - I thought you of all people knew better than that".

Since it's a ridiculous theory that has absolutely no chance of ever materializing, I've decided to go with the mock and ridicule strategy.

I have seen this on facebook pages and have tried to counter it but they say ron paul is for sharia law and this is all they know how to say so honestly i think the gop is to dumb for ron paul!! Obama/Bush 2012 Bendover

ps this user(Dawn Baker-Rafferty) is spreading this dis-info and tries to say she doesnt like bush, then turns around and sounds like a typical gop est/neo-con..

sailingaway
04-30-2011, 09:17 AM

I think it is pretty telling that Ron Paul has the best record on civil liberties, and Sharia law, the parts we don't like, are against that. So is the Constitution. Do they really think Ron Paul would allow ANYTHING to violate the Constitution without a fight?