PDA

View Full Version : Huckabee definitely not running in '12 [Mod Note: Not confirmed]

JP2010
04-29-2011, 05:10 AM
http://www.humanevents.com/article.php?id=43196

It looks as if Mike Huckabee won’t be making a presidential run in 2012 after all. An article at the Process Story blog says they have been told Huckabee is “giving his former S.C. supporters the nod to seek work on other presidential campaigns. The word is that he’s told South Carolina staffers that they have his blessing for them to peddle their wares elsewhere.”

I don't know if you guys remember, but we and the Hucksters used to have alot of commonality. Hopefully we can bring them into the fold.

FrankRep
04-29-2011, 05:20 AM
Lets hope.

keh10
04-29-2011, 05:45 AM
That would be such a blessing.

cindy25
04-29-2011, 06:43 AM
and the Huck supporters will just end up with Bachmann

dbill27
04-29-2011, 06:47 AM
He's running though

doodle
04-29-2011, 09:55 AM
Chances of Huckabee staying in the race for long IMO are aboout 0%.

He has heavy baggage and nothing going for him. Many conservatives never forgave him when convict he had pardoned killed 4 police officers in a coffee shop. Recent Huck sidekick Jon Voight anti-semitism claim scandal regarding spy Pollard could also kill any chance of a Huck run.

thedude
04-29-2011, 09:57 AM
and the Huck supporters will just end up with Bachmann

according to certain polls, when Huckabee is taken out of the mix, Ron Paul's numbers go up.

trey4sports
04-29-2011, 11:27 AM
you guys are blowing this out of proportion. From what i've heard, Huck wants to scoop up Haley Barbour's team that's why he is letting his SC GOP team go. I dont know, and I really hope he doesn't run i certainly wouldn't bet on it. He is a definitely a front-runner, and he knows it.

Romulus
04-29-2011, 12:59 PM
Huck's show was canceled there in town - my guess is lack of ticket sales.

kahless
04-29-2011, 01:13 PM
you guys are blowing this out of proportion. From what i've heard, Huck wants to scoop up Haley Barbour's team that's why he is letting his SC GOP team go. I dont know, and I really hope he doesn't run i certainly wouldn't bet on it. He is a definitely a front-runner, and he knows it.

I disagree that he is not a front runner. The sheep are looking for anyone with name recognition. The sheep however have become smart enough to realize that Romney is not a Conservative and therefore by default out of ignorance Huckabee is their next choice due to familiarity of seeing this personable character on FNC. Romney, Huckabee or Gingrich would make the establishment and average casual Republican voter that follows Neo-con talk radio and Foxnews, very happy.

This is what we have to contend with and therefore I am hoping he does not run since he is more of a threat than someone like Gingrich.

trey4sports
04-29-2011, 01:18 PM
I disagree that he is not a front runner. The sheep are looking for anyone with name recognition. The sheep however have become smart enough to realize that Romney is not a Conservative and therefore by default out of ignorance Huckabee is their next choice due to familiarity of seeing this personable character on FNC. Romney, Huckabee or Gingrich would make the establishment and average casual Republican voter that follows Neo-con talk radio and Foxnews, very happy.

This is what we have to contend with and therefore I am hoping he does not run since he is more of a threat than someone like Gingrich.

That's exactly what i'm saying, this guy is a front-runner and we NEED him to stay out of it.

Chieppa1
04-29-2011, 01:32 PM
That's exactly what i'm saying, this guy is a front-runner and we NEED him to stay out of it.

This.