PDA

View Full Version : Need Feedback on New Social Network that will feature Ron Paul

Magicman
04-28-2011, 07:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PusIA6XfOh8

Watch this video and give me any pointers or feedback before I try and get donations from businesses.

sailingaway
04-28-2011, 07:48 PM
First, come up with all that written out on one page so I can read it instead of waiting for panes to change.

Sorry.

I'm very open to the project, but not that music.

Magicman
04-28-2011, 10:41 PM
First, come up with all that written out on one page so I can read it instead of waiting for panes to change.

Sorry.

I'm very open to the project, but not that music.

I changed the music and added some pictures in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iolKcMrsPow

Magicman
04-28-2011, 10:48 PM
“Suddenly I got it. We need to build a social network that has direct communication with each and every government official, for every nations government. Each official must register with an international Social Website which provides the ability to securely poll each official for any topic necessary for their job position. This would offer real-time statistics on what constituents want, and how the official is doing their job. Build it and they will come... Maybe not the government officials at first... but once they see that they cant hide, that the poll is there no matter if the official is involvement or not... well they soon will be using the tools offered in order to communicate and listen to constituents.” - Michael Larson

“The goal is justice, the method is transparency.” - Julian Assange

tangent4ronpaul
04-28-2011, 11:03 PM
Day late, dollar short

Try for 2016!

kpitcher
04-29-2011, 01:15 AM
Ross Perot still around? Technology would allow the armchair democracy he was promoting.

Your videos don't seem to be up anymore, but from the comments it sounds like what perot wanted.

For a chance to succeed you'd need some big trusted name so people know you're not going to skew the data on them, and good infrastructure to make it work well. Also verification becomes a cost to ensure a person is in a district. Not long ago I considered making a suggestion app and then working to get my local officials to use it but the stopping factors were cost and verification. The only way to ensure a person would be whom they claim would be to mail an access code to a registered voter address but there would obviously be support staff and mail costs. Also the simple upkeep would involve costs.

However I'll probably be running for my local township board this fall, depending on the result of a recall effort. If nothing exists by then I'll make an app for my own township users - small and local is easy enough ;)

Magicman
04-29-2011, 05:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y2d2-ZdXj1o

Magicman
04-29-2011, 09:06 AM
Make it like Soul Blazer you start off as an angel and descend onto humanity and lose your wings to save humanity.
You have to save the whole village and then work on saving the planet. The larger the groups are more will be
unlocked at the local level and then the state level. Make trophies that goes into a treasure room. Make a unique
custom-built village that you can use for your next group. That additional idea is used for designers. People can
visit towns like Animal Crossing leave mail in a town. Make an adult version of animal crossing. Create a newspaper for people to read. Different people are tasked with the content and a new label is written with the avatar's status. Think of all different stores that have unique items in stock when you find store driven achievements. Make a maximum amount of stores per village. You as a designer can import images into your town to make custom villages and change the dialogue of custom built . Also, change the history of your village and create a visual presentation of its growth. You can use applications to change the interface. You can visit any nearby villages and trade with them. People will have a voting system for favorite village in state and then global.