PDA

View Full Version : Richard Mourdock for Senate?

IndianaPolitico
04-28-2011, 03:36 PM
Richard Mourdock is currently running against Sen. Dick Lugar in 2012. I would like your thoughts on him. How liberty minded do you think he is?

bwlibertyman
04-28-2011, 05:43 PM
Oh, I'm not sure. I prefer Mourdock to Lugar and am planning on voting for him. He says he's tea party. He went to court of Indiana during the auto bailouts. Indiana lost money during that bankruptcy. Correct me if i'm wrong. I don't like Lugar. I want to get him out. What do you think?

FriedChicken
05-02-2011, 10:03 AM
I haven't researched mourdock yet, very curious about him though. I haven't had much time lately.

Melissa
05-02-2011, 10:08 AM
I have heard that he is better then Lugar but not a constitionalist so still hoping a true liberty lover runs

IndianaPolitico
05-11-2011, 05:35 PM
I think that he will be better then Lugar, but I have a feeling that he isn't a liberty candidate. Too bad Hostettler isn't running, he is the president of the Constitution Institute now.

KCIndy
05-11-2011, 05:44 PM
I know absolutely nothing about Mourdock, unfortunately. I can't imagine many persons *worse* than Lugar... ugh. Anyone have any info on his positions on political issues?

bwlibertyman
05-13-2011, 07:20 PM
http://www.richardmourdock.com/content/lugar-vs-mourdock Here are some of the issues between lugar and mourdock.

tsai3904
08-17-2011, 02:22 PM
Mourdock thinks Jim Cramer/Rick Santelli started the Tea Party.

Watch beginning at 1:40
http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/16621652

MOURDOCK: You know sometimes history happens in unusual places. It happens and people don't even catch it in the moment. And it was that way in the spring of 2009 when a frustrated TV talking head by the name of Jim Cramer, who most of us had never heard of, went on an absolute rant like he had lost his mind and said, "Ya know we need to rebel again, we need to start throwing the tea in the harbor."

AUDIENCE: Rick Santelli.

MOURDOCK: And from that, Nick Santelli, I'm sorry ... that's alright ... Nick Santelli, thank you...

AUDIENCE: Rick Santelli!!!

MOURDOCK: Rick Santelli... He said the tea should be thrown in the harbor and no one took it too much at the time, but a funny thing started to happen all across the United States -- Tea Parties started to be born.