PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul to be on NPR's Diane Rehm show on Tuesday

Thrashertm
04-28-2011, 01:20 PM
Fed shill #1 "Ron Paul is hurting our country right now." Fed shill #2 "I agree with that"

According to their show I heard yesterday, Ron Paul will appear on the show on Tuesday next week. Yesterday they had 3 or 4 Fed shills on. God bless Richard from St. Louis Missouri, that called out Ron Paul @ 47 minutes into the MP3. If you listen closely, you can hear the Fed shills inhale with shock at the utterance of Ron Paul's name.

http://thedianerehmshow.org/shows/2011-04-28/fed-policy-and-transparency

Based on the attitude and ignorance of the typical audience for this show, and the host and the ordinary guests, Ron will be fighting an uphill battle. We should call in to show our support.

BenIsForRon
04-28-2011, 01:31 PM
thanks for the link.

EDIT: Holy crap! I don't think I've ever heard a group of people more hateful toward Dr. Paul than that panel!

I'd like to see their connections to global finance, I'm sure their stakes are pretty high in the current system.

Dr.3D
04-28-2011, 01:32 PM
In my opinion, NPR is a government mouthpiece.

Working Poor
04-28-2011, 02:13 PM
I wanna make sure I listen to Ron on Tuesday and post comment on her comment section after wards.

Thrashertm
04-28-2011, 02:15 PM
thanks for the link.

EDIT: Holy crap! I don't think I've ever heard a group of people more hateful toward Dr. Paul than that panel!

I'd like to see their connections to global finance, I'm sure their stakes are pretty high in the current system.

Well, just look at who was in attendance - a guy from Brookings, the NYT and Peter Morici, who will say just about anything to pander to the audience he's in front of.

Martin Baily senior fellow in economic studies at the Brookings Institution; former chair of the Council of Economic Advisers during the Clinton administration (1999-2001).
Binyamin Appelbaum reporter, The New York Times.
Peter Morici professor of International Business at the University of Maryland, former director of economics at the U.S. International Trade Commission.

Thrashertm
04-28-2011, 02:15 PM

Agree. They are mostly establishment shills, though they did give Ron Paul some decent coverage on All Things Considered in the last go around.

Dreamofunity
04-28-2011, 02:21 PM
Shills shilling.

ctiger2
04-28-2011, 02:26 PM

Nazi Public Radio? No Way!

I love how they beg for money and yet they have gigantic foundations (rockefeller, pillsbury etc) that fund them with tax free cash. Anyone who gives them money is a fool.