PDA

View Full Version : boston.com picked up the rand paul/trump article

jrskblx125
04-28-2011, 12:37 PM
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/politicalintelligence/2011/04/rand_paul_i_wan.html?comments=all#readerComm

i posted this because the comments on there are pretty interesting. i mean its MASSACHUSETTS for gods sake and theyre not just bashing the ideas of common sense! INCREDIBLE

thedude
04-28-2011, 12:39 PM
Rand's comments are hilarious!!!:D:D:D:D

“I’ve come to New Hampshire today because I’m very concerned,” Paul said. “I want to see the original long-form certificate, with embossed seal, of Donald Trump’s Republican registration.”

“Seriously don’t you think we need to see that?” he said, adding that Trump had donated to Democrats such as Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid.

Aratus
04-28-2011, 12:43 PM
the odds are 50/50 that someone crosses at least one of the charles bridges
and scoots down to harvard to interview trey grayson about these recent GOP
developments if only due to how staffer close the kentuckian was to legendary
minority leader mitch mcconnell. gettin' a very detailed answer from trey grayson
could up the paycheck of any intrepid cub reporter this campaign season all told!

jrskblx125
04-28-2011, 12:45 PM
yeah its good to be having rand pumping up publicity as well. progressives up here dont like him much though... one of the comments was about how he cant even figure out how to flush his low flow toilet lol. though mass just passed the collective bargaining dealy. emphasis on state troopers, firemen and all others that make WAY more than they deserve.