PDA

View Full Version : Ron to speak in Reno tonight -- 4/28

sailingaway
04-28-2011, 12:22 PM
If people could keep this bumped I'd appreciate it. I haven't seen hardly any discussion of this, and media will be there since Ron just announced his exploratory committee.

http://www.istockanalyst.com/business/news/5096826/ron-paul-travels-to-nevada

thedude
04-28-2011, 12:30 PM
It would be fantastic if Paul's campaign had a streaming website and set up a camera... then we could all watch live. They could then say that x many people attended and x many more watched online... Time to get hip to the internet!

This would benefit a number of us working on the ground in states or locations where Dr. Paul never visits! We could refer our friends and the local college youth to tune in... just sayin'

Perry
04-28-2011, 12:34 PM
Lawlor Events Center has 12,000 seats. Paul placed 2nd in the 2008 caucus and Nevada has had some rough economic times over the past few years. This could be an exciting event.

trey4sports
04-28-2011, 12:37 PM
Lawlor Events Center has 12,000 seats. Paul placed 2nd in the 2008 caucus and Nevada has had some rough economic times over the past few years. This could be an exciting event.

yeah he's going to be in a conference room in the Lawlor center, so i wouldn't expect 12K tonight

sailingaway
04-28-2011, 12:38 PM

It really could be, if people know about it. I just wish I'd seen more discussion. Before his recent trips to Miss and SC we saw people discussing organization and who was going etc.... I only saw two people talking about going to this on a thread yesterday, and one of those was a 'maybe'.