PDA

View Full Version : New video I put together that will hopefully fire up the Revolution just a little bit...

swatmc
04-28-2011, 11:47 AM
Enjoy...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mC4mTx96Eag&feature=player_embedded

sailingaway
04-28-2011, 12:01 PM
WOOOOOT!!

Money Bomb May 5!!

scottditzen
04-28-2011, 12:40 PM
More of this Please!!

Great great video...thanks for posting.

sailingaway
04-28-2011, 12:48 PM
I posted it at daily paul, too

Deborah K
04-28-2011, 12:55 PM
You used clips from the documentary on us. Well done! Glad to be a part of it.

markderidder
04-28-2011, 12:56 PM
Awesome awesome awesome. Well done.

It seems like Ron Paul is getting a lot more interest and respect at this point in the primary than last time. I know its still the honeymoon phase but I think the time has truly come for the idea of liberty.

-Mark

swatmc
04-28-2011, 01:06 PM
Thanks dudes.

It was fun to put together. There were some GREAT lines in "For Liberty."

When thinking what music to use I stumbled on the theme from the Star Trek trailer. Then I saw that it was called "Freedom Fighters."

Done and done.

zacharyrow
04-28-2011, 01:13 PM
Chills.

LisaNY
04-28-2011, 01:16 PM
This is so beautiful. I'm a fairly new RP supporter so I missed the last election. How I wish I could have been there for Ron (and you guys too!)

zacharyrow
04-28-2011, 01:18 PM
This is so beautiful. I'm a fairly new RP supporter so I missed the last election. How I wish I could have been there for Ron (and you guys too!)

It was amazing. I remember watching live events on justin.tv or something. There was this couple who were huge Ron Paul Supporters in some Northern cold state. They would stream everything and host live shows. I wonder where they are now.

DirtMcGirt
04-28-2011, 01:27 PM
That was F'n great!!!

SanDiegoForPaul
04-28-2011, 01:30 PM
Very good video! I love it, thanks for sharing. Makes me want to donate even more on Debate Day :D

Arklatex
04-28-2011, 01:40 PM
To me our main asset last time was our youtube videos by eliberty and aravoth. Just yesterday I was thinking we need others to step up and do what those guys did, and you sir have made my day!! Invaluable video! I am going to spread this! Please we need help spreading this video, send it to your email lists, social network sites, etc!

BucksforPaul
04-28-2011, 03:23 PM
Great format for a video by showing the corrupt liars upfront and then showing the true Champion of the Constitution. +rep

Romulus
04-28-2011, 03:51 PM
Bump - spread this! What a great job!!! 1000 reps if I could. What a great asset to have these powerful messages at our disposal, we all need to use them. 1 view could spark a freedom fire in the mind of an individual.

ninepointfive
04-28-2011, 04:39 PM
A+

Joey Fuller
04-28-2011, 04:46 PM
that is awesome.. keep it up! i will repost on my blog

Aldanga
04-28-2011, 04:52 PM
There's some issue with audio and music overlapping and becoming somewhat muddied in the middle, but the presentation otherwise is fantastic. I'll definitely spread this around.

scottditzen
04-28-2011, 04:54 PM
We are so fortunate today to have the technology at hand to spread the message.

I'm reminded of the first Ron Paul video I saw, was very moved:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfcBnCX6_TY

p.s. anyone know who did this?

AdamT
04-28-2011, 05:24 PM
Glad to know our film inspired you to make this. Any newbies can check out the whole thing here.
http://forlibertymovie.com

Also working on a shorter re-cut we're planning on mass producing for a 2012 handout/campaign tool.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?285512-Re-cutting-quot-FOR-LIBERTY-quot-to-be-used-as-a-RP-R3V-2012-campaign-tool-View-within

KramerDSP
04-28-2011, 05:46 PM
Enjoy...

Incredible video! Can you activate the automated captioning feature? It's possible that they'll come up in a few hours, but I would appreciate if you could click on activate "machine transcription" within the captioning/subtitle area of the video on Youtube.

MelissaCato
04-28-2011, 06:37 PM
To me our main asset last time was our youtube videos by eliberty and aravoth.

Don't forget melioped. :D She did a really good job too !!!

swatmc
04-28-2011, 08:44 PM
Incredible video! Can you activate the automated captioning feature? It's possible that they'll come up in a few hours, but I would appreciate if you could click on activate "machine transcription" within the captioning/subtitle area of the video on Youtube.

You want subtitles?

nobody's_hero
04-28-2011, 09:24 PM
Genius!

KramerDSP
04-29-2011, 03:35 PM
You want subtitles?

If you could add them, that would be fantastic!

But at the very least, you could simply go to the video you made in the OP, click on edit captions/subtitles, and click on "request machine transcription". That will allow Youtube to activate it's voice recognition software and create captions for those that select that option when watching the video. The machine transcription captions are roughly 75%-80% accurate, whereas if you wanted to create your own captions that were 100% accurate, you would simply create the transcript on a notepad or wordpad document and then upload that within the same "edit captions/subtitles" area via the "upload transcription" feature. The voice recognition software would then match the sounds with the uploaded transcript and create virtually 100% accurate captioning. PM me if you have more questions.

Again, great job on the video. I can tell it was well done and told in a way that makes sense.

swatmc
04-29-2011, 04:11 PM
Haha, this kind of technology is a little over my head, but ill give it a try.

swatmc
04-29-2011, 04:14 PM
Well, I'm looking at it and it says "Machine Transcription Failed." But I will work on doing manual subtitles in the next few days, I'm stuck at my day job for the weekend. :-(

I wish fighting for liberty was a full time job.

Shane Harris
04-29-2011, 04:29 PM
awesome video! one thing id change is the sign at the end that was the same from 08 and instead use one of the new and improved designs from 2012 such as...http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-WlZkYmHfbmM/TbUTxFvNHrI/AAAAAAAAAxI/wVPsOA0uxJk/s1600/ron-paul-2012-new-eagle.jpg

swatmc
04-29-2011, 07:16 PM
I'll hopefully start working on another video in the next couple of weeks, and i'll use some updated signs.

QueenB4Liberty
04-29-2011, 08:14 PM

Yeah, same here. I am so so so excited for this. I'm ready. I can't wait.

KramerDSP
04-30-2011, 08:05 AM
BUMPING the correct and original thread on this, with the superior video quality.

thehighwaymanq
04-30-2011, 08:12 AM
It is our patriotic duty to spread this far and wide, Facebook / Twitter / Forums / Email / Etc...

Immortal Technique
04-30-2011, 08:17 AM
Yeah great work, i make vids myself and know a good vid when i see one :D
Excellent work, thank you for your contribution to liberty!

KramerDSP
04-30-2011, 08:22 AM
Well, I'm looking at it and it says "Machine Transcription Failed." But I will work on doing manual subtitles in the next few days, I'm stuck at my day job for the weekend. :-(

I wish fighting for liberty was a full time job.

I know the feeling! The technology is a lot easier than you may think, though. Here are two links that will help.

http://googleblog.blogspot.com/2009/11/automatic-captions-in-youtube.html (Edited to add, the video is really long so if you are cramped for time, start around 36:00)

http://deafronpaul.blogspot.com/2010/03/tutorial-on-automated-captions.html

Trigonx
04-30-2011, 08:46 AM
Enjoy...

+Rep for the video. Very well deserving of Rep.

KramerDSP
04-30-2011, 09:10 AM
Bump!

ronpaulhawaii
04-30-2011, 10:56 AM
Front Page'd. Great video. You've knocked one out of the park. Thanks

Trigonx
04-30-2011, 12:42 PM
bump for those not paying attention to front page.

swatmc
04-30-2011, 02:28 PM
Thanks everyone.

The real credit belongs to the guys who made "For Liberty" and guys like Judge Napolitano, Dylan Ratigan, Joe Scarborough, and others that bring attention to Ron Paul.

I will try to work on more videos, if my schedule allows, and don't forget do DONATE on May 5th!

TheeJoeGlass
04-30-2011, 02:59 PM
I think they went a little to heavy on the RP has no chance footage. But it was put together very nicely.

doodle
04-30-2011, 04:20 PM
Cool vid.

libertybrewcity
04-30-2011, 06:25 PM
bam!!! hell yea!

KramerDSP
05-01-2011, 08:02 AM
BUMP.

This video has 8,500 hits.

The lower quality version posted by Qwerty has 8,500 hits.

KramerDSP
05-01-2011, 01:28 PM
Does anyone have 20 minutes of free time in the next hour or so?

I am trying to create a transcript of this video. But it's pretty tricky for me. I would appreciate help in the areas I am unable to complete, so that I can send the file over to the OP and he can add it to his video (or so I can upload it to my ripped version and have the captioned copy there to spread to other Deaf friends)

Audio during Black Screen ??

SENATOR OBAMA: And you will elect the next President of the United States of America

(crowd cheers)

Everything after that up to 1:17 is very difficult for me....

MICHAEL NYDSTROM: ......

"that guy's crazy" and they don't understand. And the reason they don't understand is because (TV something)"

CARL CAMERON: Congressman Paul, yet another question about electability.

Do you have any, sir? There's always the question as to whether or not...

(LAUGHTER)

... you are, in fact, viable.

Some guy (probably the TNR guy James something): Ron Paul is a (racist?)

MICHELLE MALKIN: Ron Paul has no business being on stage.

GEORGE STEPHANOPOLOUS: What's success for you in this campaign?

RON PAUL: What's success? Well, to win, is one, is the goal.

STEPHANOPOLOUS: That's not going to happen.

PAUL: Do you know for absolute? Are you willing to bet every cent in your pocket for that?

STEPHANOPOLOUS: Yes.

CHRIS WALLACE: We should take our marching orders from Al Queada? If they want us off the Arabian penisula, we should leave?

RON PAUL: NO!!!

(CROWD CHEERS)

We should take our marching orders from our Constitution!

DONALD TRUMP: Ron Paul can't get elected, I'm sorry to tell you.

(MIXED REACTION OF BOOS AND CHEERS)

TRUMP: (can't make out what he says in this part)

DYLAN RATIGAN: Bachmann, Pawlenty, uhh, Mitt Romney, I think Donald Trump is talking about it...

There's no way any of them are better than you for the Republican nominee... (Missing the last part of the sentence)

Don't you have an obligation at this point to run for President?

JUDGE NAPOLITANO:

TOM WOODS: ............ (missing beginning part) They do NOT want this guy running for President.

JUDGE NAPOLITANO: ................. ZERO!

GUY BY TWO COMPUTER SCREENS:

(CHEERS AND APPLAUSE AT UNIVERSITY OF MINN)

JUDGE NAPOLITANO: ......... bank account.

(CROWD CHANTING RON PAUL (or END THE FED?) OUTSIDE FED BUILDING)

DOUG WEAD:

DANIEL HANNAN:

JUDGE NAPOLITANO:

July 12, 2008 March Footage (MUSIC?)

RON PAUL: ??

ADAM KOKESH: ??

RON PAUL (at convention) - ???

(Cheers and Applause)

TOM WOODS (while Ron is shaking hands):

RON PAUL (ringing a bell): ??

Guy in Glasses and white shirt: ??

TED ANDERSON: ??

CHANTS of Ron Paul at Austin Tx March ?

JOE SCARBOROUGH: (this guy was right or something like that) ??

Background audio of music (describe it - upbeat? perky?)

KramerDSP
05-02-2011, 09:36 PM
Bump!!!!!!! Eyes on the target!!

Deborah K
05-17-2011, 12:21 PM
Bump for a really great vid.

fuzzybekool
05-17-2011, 12:40 PM
Bump - Awesome Video - Shared on Facebook

Thomas86
05-17-2011, 02:59 PM
Edited below...

Thomas86
05-17-2011, 03:27 PM
Obama: A little less than one year from today... you will go into the voting booth
and you will select the next President of the United States of America.

Clinton: I think elections are about the future... but how do you determine what will happen in the future... well you have to look to the record you have to look to what we say in campaigns...

Egotism... and narcissism
--------------------------------------------------------
----- I'd think some small references like (consensus campaign rhetoric about militarism, torture, and government) would make more sense than captioning the rest of these out but I'm not big on PR so do what you will.
--------------------------------------------------------
Huckabee: Islamofascism is real.

Romney: Their goal is to unite the world under a single Jihadist Caliphate

Obama: Use fear and falsehood...

Romney: My view is we outta double Guantanamo

Biden: What do you talk about when you have nothing to say

Not Sure: This is insanity

Not Sure2: some of these people frighten me

Reporter: President Bush has talked about our staying in Iraq for 50 years...

McCain: Maybe a hundred...

Obama: The danger from Iran is grave...

Romney: Well I'm not concerned about the voters

Guliani: It'll be a really nice fruitcake

Huckabee: But I can't be president unless you choose me to be and I hope you will
-----------------------------------------

Ron Paul: Deficit financing, big government, more taxes, more bureaucracy, more regulations, more policing the world.... What are you guys talking about you know?

MICHAEL NYDSTROM: So many people say, "Oh Ron Paul he's crazy... that guy's crazy" and it's because they don't understand. And the reason that they don't understand is because they're getting all their news from the T.V."

CARL CAMERON: Congressman Paul, yet another question about electability.

Do you have any, sir? There's always the question as to whether or not...

-----(LAUGHTER)-----

... you are, in fact, viable.

Some guy (probably the TNR guy James something): Ron Paul is a no one.

MICHELLE MALKIN: Ron Paul really has no business being on stage.

GEORGE STEPHANOPOLOUS: What's success for you in this campaign?

RON PAUL: What's success? Well, to win is one, is... is the goal.

STEPHANOPOLOUS: That's not going to happen.

PAUL: Do you know for absolute? Are you willing to bet your... every cent in your pocket for that?

STEPHANOPOLOUS: Yes.

CHRIS WALLACE: You're basically saying that we should take our marching orders from Al-Qaeda? If they want us off the Arabian penisula, we should leave?

RON PAUL: NO!!!

-----(CROWD CHEERS)-----

We should take our marching orders from our Constitution!

DONALD TRUMP: Ron Paul can not get elected, I'm sorry to tell you.

-----(MIXED REACTION OF BOOS AND CHEERS)-----

TRUMP: He has just zero chance of getting elected... you have to win an election.

DYLAN RATIGAN: Bachmann, Pawlenty, uhh, Mitt Romney, uhh... Donald Trump I think is gunna... is talking about it...

There's no way any of them are better than you for the Republican nomination let's just be honest... well seriously... I'm not saying your answers are all right ... I don't know whether your answers are all right or not. Do you not have an obligation... at this point run for President?

JUDGE NAPOLITANO: He wants to bring the troops home now and end America's involvement in 5 bloody, expensive, and immoral wars across the globe.

TOM WOODS: This is just gunna to shake the establishment. They do NOT want this guy running for President.

JUDGE NAPOLITANO: And if this champion of personal freedom were able to persuade congress and the American people of the virtues of limited government... and that it's the only moral and practical solution for a free people in a free society... guess what your income tax bill would be. ZERO!

GUY BY TWO COMPUTER SCREENS: The message of freedom is an everlasting message. It can never get old and it can never die.

(CHEERS AND APPLAUSE AT UNIVERSITY OF MINN)

JUDGE NAPOLITANO: He's sick and tired of all the money printed and perpetrated by the federal reserve... that's literally stealing money right out of your bank account.

-----(CROWD CHANTING RON PAUL (or END THE FED?) OUTSIDE FED BUILDING)-----

DOUG WEAD: What was sparked by Ron Paul has... is not finished... it's not consummated... it's uhh... it's ongoing.

DANIEL HANNAN: Honor the vision of your founders and respect the most sublime constitution devised by human intelligence

JUDGE NAPOLITANO: George Washington once said that liberty, when it begins to take root, is a plant of rapid growth. Our first guest tonight is living proof of that.

-----July 12, 2008 March Footage (MUSIC?)-----

RON PAUL: This country is in a revolution... they're sick and tired of what they're getting and I happen to be lucky enough to be part of it.

ADAM KOKESH: We are resisting an occupation we once risked our lives for. We swore to support and defend the constitution of the United States of America but we found out the hard way that the greatest enemies of the constitution are not to be found in the sands of some far off land but rather right here at home.

RON PAUL (at convention) - Ideas spread. They can't stop them. An idea whose time has come cannot be stopped by any army or any government.

-----(Cheers and Applause)-----

TOM WOODS (while Ron is shaking hands): Don't give up. Don't retreat into cynicism. Even if we don't win... life is about fighting for something greater than yourself. It's a good thing to fight for what's right... and it's enjoyable to fight for what's right... and it's immensely satisfying to fight for what's right.

RON PAUL (ringing a bell): For Liberty!

Guy in Glasses and white shirt: Ron Paul you know... he kinda strikes just the grandfatherly neighborly next door. He's not the guy you think is gunna lead a charismatic movement you know?

TED ANDERSON: Everything about the whole campaign was so innovating and different from what you're accustomed to seeing. I think everyone was bewildered... (everyone) in the whole political arena right now are going "How did this happen... and how come I can't make this happen to my campaign?"

-----CHANTS of Ron Paul at Austin Tx March ?-----

JOE SCARBOROUGH: This is happening without your campaign people coordinating it... This is completely about grassroots and it's completely about you just saying what you believe in.

-----Background audio of music (describe it - upbeat? perky?)-----