PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Supporter Devvy Kidd Now Calls Him A Coward!

libertygrl
04-28-2011, 11:26 AM
I don't know if this was ever posted (it's from Feb), but this lady needs to get her priorities straight. Our country is going down the tubes and she's worried about gays in the military???

Here's an excerpt:

While I know this will get me on the bad side of Ron Paul supporters (including nasty emails and postings about me on popular Ron Paul web sites which I have seen), I will not vote for him. I did in the past, but not again. It's my choice, just like it's yours if you choose to vote for him. Congressman Paul has worked very hard over the decades trying to expose the thievery and chicanery by the privately owned unconstitutional Federal Reserve Banking System. For that he deserves a huge thank you, as well as all the bills he's introduced that should have become law: Abolish the Fed, stop the withholding tax, stop taxing tips for service workers and many more.

Ron Paul recently voted to condone bowel movement sex for our military; allowing sexual deviants to openly serve. This is one of the most destructive votes ever affecting our military; second to Bill Clinton's success in getting 'Don't Ask, Don't Tell' shoved down our throats. I always give credit where credit is due, but I will not excuse any incumbent for cowardice when it comes to making tough decisions or votes promoting filthy, dirty and immoral behavior in our military. At considerable cost, Worldnetdaily has made their latest issue of Whistleblower Magazine available free on line. Read what some of our highest decorated soldiers and active duty have to say about sexual deviants openly serving. Perhaps Ron Paul should take the time to read it. He might learn facts such as sodomites are three times more likely to sexually prey on fellow service members; just the one of the problems with allowing sodomites to openly flaunt their filthy sexual preferences. As a medical doctor, Ron Paul, knows men having sex in each other's feces is not healthy.

I will not vote for any incumbent in Congress who was there on January 9, 2009. That is the day that will go down as one of the greatest acts of cowardice by the U.S. Congress in history.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd494.htm

libertygrl
04-28-2011, 11:30 AM
Here's another article I forgot to include. Now she warns us that supporting him may not be good for his health!

The other problem I have with Ron Paul is his age. Now, don't throw rocks at me just yet. I watched him in an interview the other day on Neil Cavuto's show on The FOX Network. In all honesty, he looked frail, like it was an effort to give the interview. More so than the week before when I saw a short interview with him; he looked so worn out. That man has been on a mission for decades to get rid of the unconstitutional "Federal" Reserve Banking System (which is his job as a member of Congress), as well as a being a full time doctor when not serving in Congress.

However, anyone who has followed candidates running for president know it's a grueling schedule that can last a year or more. Ron Paul is 76 years old. I am wondering if Ron Paul supporters think about the toll it will take on him? Ron Paul is fighting the corrupt maggots who support and run the "FED" as well as taking care of his other obligations in the House. All of his efforts require a great deal of stress and physcial energy due to the amount of time he probably works everyday. Throwing millions of dollars towards a presidential run will not get Ron Paul elected and it just might be very bad for his health. Just something to think about for those who so ardently support him for president.

http://www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd495.htm

RM918
04-28-2011, 11:36 AM
Seems totally obsessed with gays. I don't get it.

dannno
04-28-2011, 11:39 AM

I feel sorry for her, she's probably never enjoyed sex before.

I think it's pretty funny that she refers to gay guys as sodomites when pretty much every girl is giving head these days (considered sodomy) and also a lot of them are taking it up the butt.

Apparently it is immoral for gay guys to have sex, but it's perfectly fine for straight guys to have sex with women before marriage. Apparently only gay people are sexual deviants. This lady doesn't know anything about sex, it's absolutely amazing.

xRedfoxx
04-28-2011, 11:52 AM
Since when is it the federal governments job to regulate sex?

Dreamofunity
04-28-2011, 11:58 AM
Ron Paul recently voted to condone bowel movement sex for our military; allowing sexual deviants to openly serve.

Really... bowel movement sex, really?

As a medical doctor, Ron Paul, knows men having sex in each other's feces is not healthy.

:rolleyes:

Good riddance.

amy31416
04-28-2011, 12:10 PM
Well, well, well...

She really couldn't figure out that he'd vote for non-interference by the gov't in people's sex lives? She's got some serious issues if she's that focused and interested in whether or not another person chooses to have sex with a person of the same gender. What a control freak, sunshine patriot, 1-(irrelevant)issue dumbass.

Send the country down the toilet and vote for Huckabee who might keep gay sex illegal in the military, but won't be able to actually do a damn thing about it. And strangely, I disagree with RP's vote on this too--I'd have voted to keep homosexuality illegal in the military, just because I don't see another reasonable route for people to get out/stay out in case of a draft.

angelatc
04-28-2011, 12:22 PM
His platform hasn't changed since he ran last time, so I'm surprised she was surprised by his vote.

This is the way the powers that be keep us separated - by intentionally dividing us over the small issues that don't actually matter, they keep us from uniting on the issues that do.

LisaNY
04-28-2011, 12:27 PM
these (forgive my language) fuckers better watch out how far they go with the age issue. Age is a protected status such as race and if they want to go that route I'd be willing to make some noise about age discrimination. Call me sensitive or stupid but I will not allow them to pull that shit on ron like they did with mccain. Private citizens can say whatever they want, but the bloggers and pundits should choose their words carefully.

erowe1
04-28-2011, 12:28 PM
Well, well, well...

She really couldn't figure out that he'd vote for non-interference by the gov't in people's sex lives?

Gays in the military has nothing to do with that. RP changed his position. In 2008 he supported DADT.

Kotin
04-28-2011, 12:29 PM
this guy is clearly a huge moron. move along.

amy31416
04-28-2011, 12:31 PM

It's a guy? Oh...closet issues perhaps?

johnrocks
04-28-2011, 12:33 PM
That article shows the perfect reason why some are just so obsessed with things that matter so little; while wars are being fought, the dollar is losing it's value,budgets are going up,debt is soaring and our freedoms are eroding that it's beginning to make politics downright frustrating to me.

goRPaul
04-28-2011, 01:22 PM
Devvy was always a tough pill to swallow. Glad I stopped reading her stuff years ago.

FreedomProsperityPeace
04-28-2011, 03:22 PM
:rolleyes:

Good riddance.My opinion too. This person is a nutter and we don't need her support.

RonPaulFanInGA
04-28-2011, 03:32 PM
His platform hasn't changed since he ran last time, so I'm surprised she was surprised by his vote.

Ron Paul was in favor of keeping DADT when he was a presidential candidate in 2007-2008.

BamaFanNKy
04-28-2011, 03:36 PM
I've got no love for social conservatives:
http://www.freemaninky.com/2010/09/my-problem-with-tea-party-not-real.html

specsaregood
04-28-2011, 04:04 PM
Ron Paul was in favor of keeping DADT when he was a presidential candidate in 2007-2008.

He also said he changed his mind on it during the campaign after meeting with people and learning that it was not being enforced as a no-fraternization policy.
I'm pretty sure he said he had changed it before the end of the campaign.

libertarian4321
04-28-2011, 05:29 PM
She's an idiot. Does she really think gays are the only ones participating in anal sex? She needs to get out more.

BTW, there were all kinds of deviants (sexual and otherwise) in the military long before they got rid of "don't ask, don't tell"- most folks in the military are normal, but I served with some sick bastards, too.

"Perhaps Ron Paul should take the time to read it."

Ron Paul actually served in the military. I know nothing about this woman, but I'll bet she never did.

FrankRep
04-28-2011, 05:43 PM

Devvy Kidd is a Female.

http://www.newswithviews.com/images/devvy_kidd_com_hdr.jpg

angelatc
04-28-2011, 05:50 PM
Gays in the military has nothing to do with that. RP changed his position. In 2008 he supported DADT.

But I think he also supported gays in the military. I distinctly recall him talking about how sexual misconduct should be prosecuted, but sexual conduct should be private.

AdamT
04-28-2011, 05:59 PM
I used to like Devvy but she's really started to become whiny and annoying over the last couple years.

anaconda
04-28-2011, 06:06 PM

Too bad. This chick rocks on everything else if seen her comment on. Sounds like the pressure got to her and she went sailing off the deep end. This anti gay thing is just stupid. Anyone who flaunts their sexuality out of context is annoying. Straight people do it no less or more than gay people. Her homophobia is immature.

anaconda
04-28-2011, 06:08 PM
I feel sorry for her, she's probably never enjoyed sex before.

I think it's pretty funny that she refers to gay guys as sodomites when pretty much every girl is giving head these days (considered sodomy) and also a lot of them are taking it up the butt.

Apparently it is immoral for gay guys to have sex, but it's perfectly fine for straight guys to have sex with women before marriage. Apparently only gay people are sexual deviants. This lady doesn't know anything about sex, it's absolutely amazing.

If I recall she's very hip to the NWO conspiracy, so I'm surprised that she participates in the petty left-right paradigm issues.

Deborah K
04-28-2011, 06:11 PM
If this is really her litmus test for a President then she's gone off the deep end.

angelatc
04-28-2011, 06:17 PM
If this is really her litmus test for a President then she's gone off the deep end.

Thats it exactly, isn't it? Seriously, who else is even close to Ron Paul ideologically? If she was a single issue voter, she would never have supported Paul in the first place.

jmdrake
04-28-2011, 06:23 PM
Well we can shoot the messenger or we can try to understand the message. The DADT vote will hurt us with social conservatives and that will lower the chances of getting the nomination. I'm not saying that to be pro or con Ron's vote. I'm stating the facts as they are. The hand that's dealt is the hand that's dealt. Will Ron pick up enough pro-gay votes to offset the losses considering gay anger at his support for DOMA? Time will tell.

Deborah K
04-28-2011, 06:27 PM
Well we can shoot the messenger or we can try to understand the message. The DADT vote will hurt us with social conservatives and that will lower the chances of getting the nomination. I'm not saying that to be pro or con Ron's vote. I'm stating the facts as they are. The hand that's dealt is the hand that's dealt. Will Ron pick up enough pro-gay votes to offset the losses considering gay anger at his support for DOMA? Time will tell.

The thing is, his message is consistant. Liberty for all. That's it.

sailingaway
04-28-2011, 06:30 PM
that's kind of old isn't it?

TXcarlosTX
04-28-2011, 06:58 PM
who?

erowe1
04-29-2011, 07:35 AM
The thing is, his message is consistant. Liberty for all. That's it.

But his vote to repeal DADT doesn't really have anything to do with that message. He was being just as consistent in 2008 when he held the opposite position.

I'm undecided on whether or not DADT was good. But politically I'm a little sorry that RP voted that way. It will definitely cost him some support for the GOP primary, and I don't see any philosophical reason he should have felt obligated to vote against it.

muzzled dogg
04-29-2011, 07:57 AM
Lol at the shit we talk about