PDA

View Full Version : How Ron Can Win the Primary

AuH20
04-28-2011, 09:26 AM
I've been going through the various scenarioes in my head. The way I see it. Huckabee cannot run for the improbable to become a reality. Huckabee nullifies any chance of victory, on the account that he rides the good doctor's coattails with his Christ-modified populist rhetoric. Huckabee has the potential to sink us in Iowa and especially South Carolina.

In my mind, Ron must post top 3 finishes heading into South Carolina. South Carolina is the key state. I think DeMint can play a huge factor if he is convinced to throw his weight behind the senior Paul. DeMint knows the state inside and out, and can sway delegates. Hopefully, the race would crystallize after S.C. into a 2 or 3 man race, preferrably with Romney left with Ron. In the event, that this did happen, Ron could win the nomination, since Romney's mormonism and northeastern roots are a major detractor to republicans. They would vote for Ron out of spite.

eduardo89
04-28-2011, 09:30 AM
I agree, Huck running would sink us.

And we really need to win 2/4 of Iowa, Nevada, NH and South Carolina. If we get Demint to endorse Ron SC becomes ours to lose.

iamse7en
04-28-2011, 09:51 AM
If Huck running can sink the campaign for liberty, then he will run. He'll do what the insiders tell him to do.

AuH20
04-28-2011, 10:06 AM
If Huck running can sink the campaign for liberty, then he will run. He'll do what the insiders tell him to do.

And he'll start with by saying that Ron isn't a true Christian. You watch, where he goes with this. He's very shrewd.

White Bear Lake
04-28-2011, 10:18 AM
Please, please, don't have Huckabee run. Hopefully he enjoys the comfortable FNC money enough that he doesn't want to go through the stress of running.

If it comes down to Romney vs Paul, I'm very convinced DeMint, Beck, Palin, etc will endorse Ron. It will truly be the Tea Part vs the Establishment.

The Dark Knight
04-28-2011, 10:26 AM
yes but dont forget about Bachman in Iowa. She was born there and will get a lot of Huckabee supporters.

iamse7en
04-28-2011, 10:32 AM
I don't think Romney is "that" establishment. I think the establishment would rather have Pawlenty, or Newt (but he has a lot of baggage). Pawlenty is a NOBODY, but they've been throwing his name out there for years, doing what they can to prop him up. The establishment didn't want Romney to win in '08 - what has changed in 4 years? I think the establishment is okay with Romney - he'll still be controllable - but we'll see if the establishment and media props him up, because I think they'd MUCH rather have Pawlenty or Newt... Big events like these (elections) are always manipulated and controlled. We'll see whether the elite insiders, the conspirators, would rather have Obama for another 4 years, or someone like Newt or Pawlenty to continue the madness and start another war.

AuH20
04-28-2011, 10:33 AM
I don't think Romney is "that" establishment. I think the establishment would rather have Pawlenty, or Newt (but he has a lot of baggage). Pawlenty is a NOBODY, but they've been throwing his name out there for years, doing what they can to prop him up. The establishment didn't want Romney to win in '08 - what has changed in 4 years? I think the establishment is okay with Romney - he'll still be controllable - but we'll see if the establishment and media props him up, because I think they'd MUCH rather have Pawlenty or Newt... Big events like these (elections) are always manipulated and controlled. We'll see whether the elite insiders, the conspirators, would rather have Obama for another 4 years, or someone like Newt or Pawlenty to continue the madness and start another war.

I agree. Romney is not hardcore establishment. But he's certainly not the solution.

Aratus
04-28-2011, 10:35 AM
Huckabee does bible thump with the bet of 'em, yes.
is he thinking of 2016 and how to position his able self?
he's YOUNGER than i am by a year and thinks ahead often.
he does not have a son like Rand who can also potus run, so i
think he is envious of RON PAUL and the press coverage he has!

trey4sports
04-28-2011, 10:54 AM
I agree, Huck running would sink us.

And we really need to win 2/4 of Iowa, Nevada, NH and South Carolina. If we get Demint to endorse Ron SC becomes ours to lose.

Why do people think an endorsement makes a huge difference? Demint endorsing us wont do shit.