PDA

View Full Version : Here Comes Baby, There Goes The Marriage...

moostraks
04-28-2011, 08:48 AM
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704099704576288954011675900.html?m od=googlenews_wsj#articleTabs%3Darticle

Biased article on the destructive nature of children to spoiled thirty somethings. WSJ is such a propaganda rag for the anti-human crowd. Interesting look into the soul of someone who imo should NOT be a family therapist or a professor who teaches marriage issues. (read comments section oldest comments he comes in on second page) It is articles like this that are aiding the narcissistic tendencies of our society.

I can't imagine having to draft up division of labor lists wherein every aspect of life is parceled out. I always tell the children that the source of most resentment in relationships is counting the costs. (focusing only on what you are putting in and not seeing the situation through the eyes of someone else)This article seems to insist upon focusing on it. There are some days where one partner needs to step up because they are a team not two individuals where everything is fair. I think the list goes against the ability to step up to the plate when it's needed.