PDA

View Full Version : Kudlow Could Endorse Ron Paul

AuH20
04-27-2011, 10:29 PM
Read this. It's screaming Ron Paul.

http://biggovernment.com/lkudlow/2011/04/27/gold-markets-slam-bernanke-speech/#more-261444

Today, this hard-money thinking is nowhere to be found in official Washington. Yes, the Fed can produce new money. But no, it can’t produce new jobs and growth in any permanent sense. What does? Limited spending, flat tax rates, minimal regulation, and stable money.

Now where’s the next great American leader to revive and restore this pro-growth model?

torchbearer
04-27-2011, 10:30 PM
flat tax rate of 0%

Sola_Fide
04-27-2011, 10:31 PM
Kudlow gushed over Rand a few weeks ago.

PaulConventionWV
04-27-2011, 10:32 PM
He must have never heard of Ron Paul. Someone tell him how he just parroted Ron's ideas!

torchbearer
04-27-2011, 10:32 PM
Kudlow gushed over Rand a few weeks ago.

water flowed from his mangina?

Jeremy
04-27-2011, 10:33 PM
Don't worry, he won't. He's probably not even allowed or he would be breaking his contract with NBC.

Sola_Fide
04-27-2011, 10:33 PM
water flowed from his mangina?

Something like that.

Brian4Liberty
04-27-2011, 10:35 PM
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that Kudlow endorsement. It will never happen. He's a big government, corporatist, neo-conservative. He likes "king dollar" is all. His only concern is how our fiat currency exchanges for other fiat currencies.

emazur
04-27-2011, 10:46 PM
I remember a someone (might have been from RPF) called into his radio show and Kudlow seemed to mostly like Paul but said the reason he didn't get the nomination was b/c of his dovish foreign policy.

freshjiva
04-27-2011, 10:48 PM
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting for that Kudlow endorsement. It will never happen. He's a big government, corporatist, neo-conservative. He likes "king dollar" is all. His only concern is how our fiat currency exchanges for other fiat currencies.

Not true. Kudlow has always been a fan of the gold standard. He's also had Ron Paul on his show numerous times. I think he's a fan of Ron Paul, but not enough to endorse him all out. He'd definitely endorse Rand or DeMint, though.

tsai3904
04-27-2011, 10:50 PM
Kudlow had Lew Lehrman (he co-authored The Case for Gold with Ron Paul) on his show today. Kudlow agreed with Lew that we need to go back to the gold standard.

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000019011

Chester Copperpot
04-27-2011, 11:06 PM
Not true. Kudlow has always been a fan of the gold standard. He's also had Ron Paul on his show numerous times. I think he's a fan of Ron Paul, but not enough to endorse him all out. He'd definitely endorse Rand or DeMint, though.

Im pretty sure Kudlow used to work for the federal reserve back in the day... maybe he likes the gold standard. .I dont know..

He always seems pretty favorable to Ron whenever I see him interview him.. But then again so is Andrea Mitchell.. (Alan Greenspans wife)

Brian4Liberty
04-27-2011, 11:13 PM

He used to have Peter Schiff on too. They weren't agreeing on anything. Were you watching Kudlow from 2004-2007? He has changed his positions a lot since then, like so many other Republicans.

Brian4Liberty
04-27-2011, 11:19 PM
Im pretty sure Kudlow used to work for the federal reserve back in the day... maybe he likes the gold standard. .I dont know..

He always seems pretty favorable to Ron whenever I see him interview him.. But then again so is Andrea Mitchell.. (Alan Greenspans wife)

He worked in OMB with the Reagan Administration. Before that he was a Democrat and worked for the Federal Reserve. He was a huge Greenspan/Fed cheerleader. Stereotype neo-conservative.

trey4sports
04-28-2011, 12:01 AM
I remember a someone (might have been from RPF) called into his radio show and Kudlow seemed to mostly like Paul but said the reason he didn't get the nomination was b/c of his dovish foreign policy.

I remember that interview, but i was thinking that wasn't Kudlow??? Hmm maybe it was

rawful
04-28-2011, 12:48 AM
It also screams Peter Schiff, but Kudlow ignored him in favor of RINO Linda McMahon.

Matt Collins
04-28-2011, 01:06 AM
We need people at Fox to endorse Ron because that's what the majority of likely Republican primary voters watch.

FreedomProsperityPeace
04-28-2011, 01:17 AM
We need people at Fox to endorse Ron because that's what the majority of likely Republican primary voters watch.Are people at Fox allowed to endorse? If so, we surely have Judge Napolitano and John Stossel.

FreedomProsperityPeace
04-28-2011, 01:27 AM
BTW, watching Kudlow interview Dr. Paul, you can easily see how much he agrees with him. He never interrupts or argues! :p

U0-lS1gI80g

Matt Collins
04-28-2011, 09:08 AM
Are people at Fox allowed to endorse? If so, we surely have Judge Napolitano and John Stossel.
I use "endorse" loosely.

Brian4Liberty
04-28-2011, 10:09 AM
Kudlow had Lew Lehrman (he co-authored The Case for Gold with Ron Paul) on his show today. Kudlow agreed with Lew that we need to go back to the gold standard.

http://video.cnbc.com/gallery/?video=3000019011

Kudlow disagreed about this with Schiff for years. Kudlow finally spoke positively about "some sort of fractional gold related backing" only after his "king (fiat) dollar" fell apart. He only agrees about it as way to prop up fiat currency.