PDA

View Full Version : Factors that have given Ron an even better chance

goRPaul
04-27-2011, 10:27 PM
I was thinking today about the last few years, and how tumultuous they've been. I was also thinking about several factors that work in Ron's favor for winning in 2012, and the reasons I have listed are those that were actually quite independent of Ron and the tea party movement. And they are:

-McCain was nominated by the GOP, proving that a 77 year old man is electable (Ron will be 77 in 2012), and McCain is on the books as saying Ron Paul is "the most honest man in Congress."

-Obama was elected on a platform that included "change" and getting out of Iraq. With no changes, and an expansion of war rather than a reduction of it, Obama has become massively unpopular with both liberals and conservatives. Conservatives are now questioning the wars (if only because their party isn't running them anymore).

-Republicans have no serious challengers to Obama. They don't even have any candidates they like. This has forced the hated "mainstream media" to pay more attention to Ron- he's literally on TV daily, and now with genuine praise. (I would say that the Tea Party movement has helped accomplish this as well, but the MSM has shown much hesitation in crediting the 2008 campaign for beginning it)

-The "economic recovery" promised to us has not materialized at all. The public debate is now riddled with talk of monetary policy and cutting spending, issues that Ron has been shouting from the rooftops for decades. He is of course the only candidate that can deliver the goods.

These factors have come about independently of our work for Ron, the Tea Party movement, and the 2010 elections. They have fertilized the country to be very receptive to the message of liberty.

It is now our duty to spread the message- this time, farther and wider than ever known possible. It is up to us to make the rEVOLution happen.

:D:D:D

cdc482
04-27-2011, 10:34 PM
How about these points:
Ron Paul was against Iraq before 90% of Americans could locate it on a map (I made up the 90% bit).
Ron Paul fought against the Fed back when we all thought it stood for FedEx.
Ron Paul has been saying the same thing for 40 years.
Ron Paul isn't afraid to stand up for whats right, even if he stands alone.
Ron Paul will tell you exactly what his position is on any issue with words like "absolutely" not some BS soundbites.
Ron Paul doesn't play any political games.
Ron Paul can't be bought and sold.
Ron Paul is too humble to say "I told you so :P"