PDA

View Full Version : A closer look at Obama's BC shows what he was hiding all along!

BarryDonegan
04-27-2011, 10:09 PM
:D

http://i1131.photobucket.com/albums/m559/IHateLookWhatIDid/obamabirthcertificate.jpg

He was born in America all right, but the secret he was hiding was that he was born George W. Bush!

torchbearer
04-27-2011, 10:11 PM
He got a race change! that bastard!

nate895
04-27-2011, 10:25 PM
He got a race change! that bastard!

I was laughing the other day when I saw on my college account that I could "Update Racial Status."

torchbearer
04-27-2011, 10:28 PM
I was laughing the other day when I saw on my college account that I could "Update Racial Status."

you wouldn't be lying if your put african.
as far as current science can tell, all humans originated there. that is what I told the census lady when she finally caught up with me. she looked at me twice before putting down the answer i told her...

nate895
04-27-2011, 10:33 PM
you wouldn't be lying if your put african.
as far as current science can tell, all humans originated there. that is what I told the census lady when she finally caught up with me. she looked at me twice before putting down the answer i told her...

I can't help but have the feeling that Liberty University wouldn't go for that line of reasoning.

Tiger35
04-27-2011, 10:34 PM
That made me laugh. Thanks!

torchbearer
04-27-2011, 10:35 PM
I can't help but have the feeling that Liberty University wouldn't go for that line of reasoning.

well, i was having fun at the government parasites expense. i answered every question she had with an absurd answer, and she was obligated by statist dictate to write down every answer i gave her as i gave it to her without question.
it was well worth it.

nate895
04-27-2011, 10:36 PM
well, i was having fun at the government parasites expense. i answered every question she had with an absurd answer, and she was obligated by statist dictate to write down every answer i gave her as i gave it to her with question.
it was well worth it.

That, on the other hand, would be fun.