PDA

View Full Version : Debate Day Money bomb CALL TO ACTION!!(Craigslist initiative)

TomtheTinker
04-27-2011, 08:08 PM
This is a call to those who demand to be free,
Who want integrity in the White House,
Who are done with the corruption.
This is a call to the sick and the tired –
Because there is hope.
Are you sick of being taxed into oblivion?
Sick of sending our servicemen and servicewomen into a never-ending, messy war?
Sick of being screwed over by big-government politicians who don’t keep promises?
Sick of regulations stifling your entrepreneurship or your business?
Sick of the roadblocks that keep you from finding a job?
Sick of feeling violated every time you go through airport security?
Sick of the government giving itself more and more powers to strip your power from you?
Sick of “representatives” who fail to represent?
Who lie, cheat, engage in fraud, and flip-flop whenever it suits them?
Who care more about their own reelection than about protecting LIBERTY?

We’re in a hot mess.
But there’s a way out.

There’s a candidate who has over 40 years of a consistent, honest voting record.
Who speaks the truth even when no one wants to hear it.
Who fights for liberty even when all else shut him down.
Whose drive arises from his passion for true freedom, not from hope of re-election.
Who believes the government’s place is to protect our freedom –
Not to mommy us, keep us from hurting ourselves, or remove our rights to keep us “safe.”
Who will stand up for us at all costs.
Who believes in our rights to govern our own lives, both economically and morally.
Who wants to let our brave, hardworking troops come home from the tragic 10-year-long quagmire in the Middle East.

That candidate is Ron Paul.
He’s running for President in 2012 and can use our support.

Pledge your alliance here: http://debateday.com
Or RSVP on Facebook here: http://tinyurl.com/debateday

Or learn more at http://www.RonPaul2012.com
Ron Paul – For a return to integrity in the White House and freedom for the people.

ok so the way I look at it is a decent amount of people read their local craigslist Rants & rave section along with the Local news and Politics sections.

So what I'm trying to do is have many RPF members as possible post this "call to action"(or make one themselves) on craigslist & where ever else they can think of. Its an introduction to Ron Paul as well as a money bomb promotion.

Craigslist only allows a person to post an ad once.. so we are going to need quite a few people putting this onto their local craiglist to make any impact at all..another way around that is switch around some details in the ad.

so go get them boys & girls..This is the revolution!!!!(all eyes are on this money bomb it must be BIG)

Thank you to RPF member Mallory for writing this..:o

dbill27
04-27-2011, 08:53 PM
bump

TomtheTinker
04-27-2011, 10:22 PM
bump

TomtheTinker
04-28-2011, 07:55 AM
Craigslist wont let me post it..does anybody understand why??

cdc482
04-28-2011, 08:58 AM
Craigslist wont let me post it..does anybody understand why??

Can't have similar posts. Write your own. I think it's better to have many different ones anyway.

FreedomProsperityPeace
04-28-2011, 03:26 PM
Good idea. I'll try to do it, but I'll have to fight hard to keep it posted. The flaggers are ridiculous on my local R&R. :p

Matt Collins
04-28-2011, 11:14 PM
We need to raise $2 million on Debate Day.