PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul in Reno Nevada TOMORROW

sailingaway
04-27-2011, 05:30 PM
Nevada Campaign for Liberty invites you to a special opportunity to meet Dr. Ron Paul!

Dr. Paul's spring campus tour with Young Americans for Liberty comes at a very exciting time. Liberty Defined: 50 Essential Issues That Affect Our Freedom hits store shelves on April 19th and the world of political activists is buzzing with speculation about who will oppose President Obama's reelection. Chances to meet and speak with a figure of such impact on today's political landscape will become rarer and rarer as we get deeper into the 2012 election cycle.

The reception will be held before the public rally at Lawlor Events Center at University of Nevada, Reno on Thursday, April 28th, 2011. The reception is at 6:00 pm. Hosted bar and light refreshments will be served.

Admission for this rare opportunity is only $125 per person. A special rate of $200 is available for couples. Availability is limited, so reserve your space today!

Please contact Campaign for Liberty Nevada Interim State Coordinator Kelly Gardner, kelly.gardner@campaignforliberty.com, with any questions.

If you are ordering an individual ticket or a couples ticket, please enter "1" in the field below, and be sure to select the correct ticketing option on the next page. Couples tickets will be registered as your name "and guest".

So there is this fundraiser small group at 6, followed by the public rally, which I believe is at 7 (per another post I saw)
https://secure.campaignforliberty.com/event/tickets-states.php?eventid=86

enjoiskaterguy
04-27-2011, 05:34 PM
OH YEAH!!! I'll be there!

WilliamShrugged
04-27-2011, 05:43 PM
i'll try to be there also.