PDA

View Full Version : PlayStation Data Leak Could Be Largest Ever

PeacePlan
04-27-2011, 04:44 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hykSson5tjI

Andrew-Austin
04-27-2011, 04:50 PM
Why exactly could this cost them 24 billion dollars?

Glad the card information I had listed in my playstation belongs to a now canceled checking account.

UtahApocalypse
04-27-2011, 04:53 PM
Looks like a crap load of people are going to be getting Identity Theft alert programs.

BlackTerrel
04-27-2011, 08:49 PM

Glad the card information I had listed in my playstation belongs to a now canceled checking account.

Major exaggeration. Not good for Sony though.

I have a PS3 and not very worried about it. Annoyed I can't play Madden against my buddies in Atlanta for over a week now though.

ClayTrainor
04-27-2011, 08:57 PM
I just bought a ps3 a couple of weeks ago, and PSN has been offline most of that time. Pretty weak, but i'm not too worried about it.

WilliamShrugged
04-27-2011, 09:20 PM
Major exaggeration. Not good for Sony though.

I have a PS3 and not very worried about it. Annoyed I can't play Madden against my buddies in Atlanta for over a week now though.

madden??? why? EA sucks ass. 60 dollar roster updates with a shitty career mode.

Jeremy
04-27-2011, 09:25 PM
I think it's unfortunate for Sony that this is happening right before Nintendo will announce their next generation system (which is supposed to be more powerful than PS3).

speciallyblend
04-27-2011, 09:27 PM

haha was thinking samething just my card is 0 so no worries:) to broke to be robbed!!

ds21089
I doubt anonymous took their info. They don't fuck with people whom don't deserve it. I think this is an attack against anonymous by Sony. They are trying to make them look bad, I mean of course they aren't going to say the true reasons as to why anonymous hacked them. I dont believe this one bit. This is an attempt to make anonymous look bad.

Kotin
They are suggesting you cancel your credit card if you have one in your psn account.. I guess I will be..

I play an MMO called DC Universe Online on the ps3 and have been offline since Wednesday when it happened..

Might be down another week.. Which is fine for me since it's finals time.. Heheh

BlackTerrel
04-27-2011, 09:59 PM
madden??? why? EA sucks ass. 60 dollar roster updates with a shitty career mode.

I own a PS3 just for Madden. Been playing this game for a long time. I suck at non-sports video games unfortunately.

I have a league going with my college buddies. We geek out over it.