PDA

View Full Version : Stossel Show: RON PAUL REVOLUTION

Wesker1982
04-27-2011, 03:11 PM
Tomorrow.

RON PAUL REVOLUTION airs on Fox Business Thursday, April 28th at 10 p.m. EST.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/fbx/?set=a.10150162485606621.300520.46675576620

Anyone have more info on this? Looks like its going to be a mock debate Ron Paul vs Obama :)

Jeremy
04-27-2011, 03:28 PM
Look for me and MRoCkEd in the audience! :D

edit: And what info do you want about it?

TXcarlosTX
04-27-2011, 03:28 PM
ppv bump!

emazur
04-27-2011, 04:08 PM
Do click that facebook link - those pictures took me by surprise.

Slightly more info:
This week on my show (Thursday, 10 pm EST) I devote the whole hour to likely Presidential candidate Ron Paul. He explains how he would downsize the government and protect your liberty.

He gets it. Unfortunately, most people don’t.

Read more: http://stossel.blogs.foxbusiness.com/2011/04/27/we-should-learn-from-native-americans/#ixzz1KlQGC5uT

Wesker1982
04-27-2011, 04:26 PM
Look for me and MRoCkEd in the audience! :D

edit: And what info do you want about it?

I don't know what you guys look like, pics?

heavenlyboy34
04-27-2011, 04:28 PM
Do click that facebook link - those pictures took me by surprise.

Slightly more info:
This week on my show (Thursday, 10 pm EST) I devote the whole hour to likely Presidential candidate Ron Paul. He explains how he would downsize the government and protect your liberty.

He gets it. Unfortunately, most people don’t.

Read more: http://stossel.blogs.foxbusiness.com/2011/04/27/we-should-learn-from-native-americans/#ixzz1KlQGC5uT
emazur is Stossel in disguise? Beware-Kludge has a man-crush on you. :D

emazur
04-27-2011, 05:24 PM
emazur is Stossel in disguise? Beware-Kludge has a man-crush on you. :D

http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2010/8/18/da3cb9b1-6511-4cc7-8ff4-25efc2da9119.jpg

QueenB4Liberty
04-27-2011, 05:31 PM
Oh I can't wait!!!

Kylie
04-27-2011, 05:34 PM
Arrrggghhh!

I wish soooo bad I had cable!!!!

emazur
04-27-2011, 05:40 PM
Arrrggghhh!

I wish soooo bad I had cable!!!!

You can buy the audio podcast for $1.29:
http://radio.foxnews.com/podcast/stossel-premium-podcast/#premium
I subscribe to the Freedom Watch podcast and they usually come out within 15 mins after the tv broadcast ends.
Also in case anyone doesn't know, Stossel can be watched free on hulu but usually the latest episode is a few weeks old:
http://www.hulu.com/stossel

KramerDSP
04-27-2011, 05:53 PM
For those who went to the taping, how was the show?

markderidder
04-27-2011, 06:14 PM
Can't wait to see this! But I reall really hope they dont give that Obama impersonator stupid responses. He needs to give realistic and credible answers or its going to look very corney. What a bizzare idea.

zerosdontcount
04-27-2011, 06:18 PM
I think it's a great idea and will attract some attention from other media.

emazur
04-27-2011, 06:21 PM
10 bucks says some leftists start calling Stossel "racist" after this airs

Kylie
04-27-2011, 07:21 PM
You can buy the audio podcast for $1.29:
http://radio.foxnews.com/podcast/stossel-premium-podcast/#premium
I subscribe to the Freedom Watch podcast and they usually come out within 15 mins after the tv broadcast ends.
Also in case anyone doesn't know, Stossel can be watched free on hulu but usually the latest episode is a few weeks old:
http://www.hulu.com/stossel

Sweet! I did not know that!

Thank you!!!! :)

dbill27
04-27-2011, 07:32 PM
Isn't the stream for fox business posted at the top of general forums? Why is everyone acting like they cant see it because they dont have cable? Am i missing something?

Jeremy
04-27-2011, 07:40 PM
Can't wait to see this! But I reall really hope they dont give that Obama impersonator stupid responses. He needs to give realistic and credible answers or its going to look very corney. What a bizzare idea.

The impersonator is a professional that goes all around the country. They gave him actual quotes by Obama. It was very realistic.

KramerDSP
04-27-2011, 07:42 PM
The impersonator is a professional that goes all around the country. They gave him actual quotes by Obama. It was very realistic.

How good was the whole thing overall? Do you think it will come off well on TV?

Fermli
04-28-2011, 05:12 PM
bump

show is on tonight!

Tonight I devote my entire FBN show to Congressman Paul.

I bring in an Obama impersonator for him to debate. Will their debate foreshadow the 2012 Presidential campaign? Probably not, but who knows?

http://stossel.blogs.foxbusiness.com/files/2011/04/IMG_04813-300x225.jpg

Paul will also debate foreign policy with Lt Col Tony Shaffer.

And historian Thaddeus Russell argues that Dr. Paul makes a mistake to campaign as a Republican.

Read more HERE (http://stossel.blogs.foxbusiness.com/2011/04/28/president-ron-paul/)

Lucille
04-28-2011, 05:18 PM
bump

show is on tonight!

Read more HERE (http://stossel.blogs.foxbusiness.com/2011/04/28/president-ron-paul/)

I wish we got FoxBiz! That sounds like must-see TV. I'll be waiting for the 'tube.

Wesker1982
04-28-2011, 06:02 PM
Anyone have a stream?

low preference guy
04-28-2011, 06:03 PM
Anyone have a stream?

http://www.tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=2922 password:2727

SimpleName
04-28-2011, 06:17 PM
The Obama impersonator seems a bit goofy, but a full hour (alright, 40 mins) on Ron Paul. EXCELLENT!

ronpaulhawaii
04-28-2011, 06:23 PM
Did they use my brother's softball for RP on military spending? Tubez????????

Johnnymac
04-28-2011, 06:28 PM
HAHA stossels the man!

CasualApathy
04-28-2011, 06:41 PM
So this is coming up in 1 hour and 20 minutes?

reagle
04-28-2011, 08:02 PM
bump

Nate-ForLiberty
04-28-2011, 08:08 PM
Did I just see Jeremy in the audience?

Austrian Econ Disciple
04-28-2011, 08:16 PM
Can anyone give a live report for those of us at work? :p

zacharyrow
04-28-2011, 08:18 PM
Can anyone give a live report for those of us at work? :p

I hope you're protecting our oil...

Austrian Econ Disciple
04-28-2011, 08:22 PM
I hope you're protecting our oil...

LMAO. I'm 'protecting' those dumb enough to go out in 30 degree weather at 9:30PM on the lake. Anyways, Ron kicking the ass out of the impersonator? :p

KramerDSP
04-28-2011, 08:22 PM
It's pretty interesting. The audience is 100% RP. It is almost an RP lovefest.

Stossel peppered Ron with questions from A to Z, and Ron did a pretty good job. The audience was practically foaming at the mouth and applauding everything he was saying. I am absolutely befuddled by this audience. It's surreal.

Then, Ron took softball questions from the audience.

Now Ron is debating a Lt. Colonel. The Lt. Colonel is saying we need to defend our equities around the world and that we are obligated to do so. A power vaccum sucks, and we are the strongest country in the world, etc. Ron laughed him off. The guy said it's a chess game. Ron laughed that off too and brought up Korea and Vietnam. The guy said "yes, we've made mistakes, but this time...". Audience appeared to heckle him, and Stossel had to admonish the audience, saying "let him finish" and "The congressman can defend himself".

That debate was 5 mins. Commercial break now. Fake Obama guy smiling and waving just before the commerical.

This is really interesting, if not bizarre. I almost feel like I am dreaming because of the 100% pro RP crowd and pro RP host, in addition to one full hour of Ron and his message.

sailingaway
04-28-2011, 08:24 PM
I was posting in a different thread....

seems like a very superficial gloss on a mass of issues, like a children's platter of libertarian talking points. I hope it comes off better to those who don't know Ron.

The audience is there for Ron, no question, but the real audience isn't in the room.

KramerDSP
04-28-2011, 08:24 PM
The history professor is on now, and is saying it is a mistake for Ron to run as a Republican.

KramerDSP
04-28-2011, 08:27 PM
Ron - "We spread democracy around the world, but we only have two parties here at home. Unless you are Ross Perot and have a lot of money, you cannot get on the ballot as a third party candidate."

Professor- "They (the left and moderates) will vote for you if you are an Independent, guaranteed"

Nate-ForLiberty
04-28-2011, 08:28 PM
This is a Ron Paul 2012 infomercial. Thank god for Stossel.

sailingaway
04-28-2011, 08:28 PM
I think 'they' referred to the practically Beatlemania-esque crowd, not the left and moderates who would vote for Ron regardless of how he ran.

KramerDSP
04-28-2011, 08:30 PM
Thaddeus Russel - "RP and the left can agree on 15 to 20 issues then we can debate the market issues after that".

Ron seems slightly uncomfortable.

It does seem to be rapid-fire and almost like a "preaching to the choir" show. I hope there are non-RP supporters watching that are thinking differently about things. If those folks rely on audience response, we have tons of new converts.

zacharyrow
04-28-2011, 08:30 PM
The first of many Ron Paul/Obama debates is about to come.

AdamT
04-28-2011, 08:32 PM
This is the most bizarre show evar! In a good way though!! A frickin hour special dedicated to RP, what in the hell is happening??....so good!! Saw Nathan Cox in the audience too haha. Stossel is the man :)

sailingaway
04-28-2011, 08:32 PM
The first of many Ron Paul/Obama debates is about to come.

I just don't see good visual in having Ron debate 'a black man' and call him Obama, particularly with the partisan crowd booing 'Obama' and FOX coming up with his talking points.

Liberty Rebellion
04-28-2011, 08:33 PM
Damn, not sure how I missed this thread or show. Good thing it re-airs on Saturday. My DVR is set! woot

Nate-ForLiberty
04-28-2011, 08:33 PM
You know what I just realized? We're going to make the most powerful figurehead puppet say the words, "Dr. Paul".

....that's right bitch. :D

KramerDSP
04-28-2011, 08:35 PM
Footage of Trump at CPAC saying RP is unelectable.

Stossel: If RP wins GOP nomination, he would debate Obama. Ron has graciously agreed to debate Obama on our show.

1) - Ron supports Free Markets.

Obama - Free Markets not license to do whatever u want. We need more regulation.

RP - Yes, we need regulation of politicians and bueracrats

Stossel - lack of reg caused crash?

RP - No, if u have free market, plenty of regulations. Consumers wont by the products. Contracts. Hurt environment, big trouble. Violating someone s property, big trouble

2) Innovation?

Obama - Gob needs to invest in future. Sputnik did not exist. Wave of innovation created millions of jobs

RP - He make assumption it won't happen unless Gov involved. Funds would be sent by markeptlace. Inefficiency punished.

Obama - Let me be clear

Audience LOLS

KramerDSP
04-28-2011, 08:36 PM
Obama - I want 80% of americans to have access to high rail

RP - Gov out of way, ALL americans cld have access. Gov has to steal from someone else or print money out of thin air

Nate-ForLiberty
04-28-2011, 08:37 PM
This mock debate started out weird, but the good doc has found his stride. I think he sees the humor in having an Obama impersonator on. :)

KramerDSP
04-28-2011, 08:39 PM
Obama - Budget cuts on ur proposal are too much - that tells us we cant afford the america we believe in

RP - Hell yeah. Less gov the better. Let people produce. "we need money for pell grants, but we dont have any!?" Should depend on free people caring for themselves and innovating themselves for better transporation

Obama - Tax the rich to eliminate the deficit. Most fortunate amongst us can pay a little more. I dont need another tax cut. Buffet doesnt need another tax cut.

RP - Liberal dems like to stick it to rich. Just tax rich we will solve problems. If u rich and love corporatism and making a lot of money, why shouldnt we tax u because ure ripping off ameircan taxpayers? I can agree with that!

Commerical break

Fermli
04-28-2011, 08:39 PM
I can't focus on the debate because i keep laughing at the obama impersonator.

KramerDSP
04-28-2011, 08:40 PM
This is the most bizarre show evar! In a good way though!! A frickin hour special dedicated to RP, what in the hell is happening??....so good!! Saw Nathan Cox in the audience too haha. Stossel is the man :)

You got that right. Most bizarre thing I have seen in quite a while. But in a good way!

zacharyrow
Well that debate wasn't terrible, but it was a little bit odd. I like the show, though. I think it appeals to people who don't know much about him.

KramerDSP
This mock debate started out weird, but the good doc has found his stride. I think he sees the humor in having an Obama impersonator on. :)

Yeah. The Obama guy is hysterical. "Let me be clear...."

civusamericanus
04-28-2011, 08:43 PM
I just don't see good visual in having Ron debate 'a black man' and call him Obama.
Why not? The mainstream right and left have their actors, why can't we have ours? A black man is impersonating Obama, is not racist. Most Republican's aren't going to be offended, it's simply a mock debate, I had them in Highschool. Those who are offended, wouldn't vote for a Republican anyway, so screw the OVERLY POLICTICALLY CORRECT CROWd, you know haters of the 1st amendment.

I think Stossel is truly on our side and showing America what a mockery of principles the RIGHT and LEFT's have.

KramerDSP
04-28-2011, 08:44 PM
Stossel - Someone calling themselves Dull Geek on Twitter... (Ron trying hard not to crack up) asking about Immigration

Ron - I dont believe in Open Borders, but I dont like people building walls either. Do not support Amnesty. Impossible to round up 15 million people. Does not make sense.

United Nations question - Ron talks about soveriegnity (sp) and founders advice

Austrian Econ Disciple
04-28-2011, 08:47 PM
Thanks for the live report. :p Sounds like a fun show today.

KramerDSP
04-28-2011, 08:48 PM
"Too Big To Fail" - Ron says its jsut a scare tactic. World will come to end if GE bankrupts? No. Banks bail out ? depended on creation of 3.3 trillion from Fed. American people know things not quite OK

Gay Marriage and Abortion - How different from Jerry Falwell - ? Ron says he doesnt know Falwell's position. He says his opinon doesnt matter. States. No one hasd right to impose on someone else. Why even gov involved in straight marriage?

Stossel - Abortion?

Ron - Tougher issue. Personally find very offensive.

Gary Johnson - RP likes how he ran governent in NM. Good record. Don't know all the details of his personal beliefs.

Ron has trouble hearing someone in the audience.

KramerDSP
04-28-2011, 08:48 PM
Ron - I dont have all the answers. I took the philosophy and applied it to diff areas. You may agree and disagree with diff issues. (book)

10 mins left.

KramerDSP
04-28-2011, 08:49 PM
RonPaul Hawaii's brother? Asking about military budget and how to cut. RP says roughly half right and now a little more later on.

KramerDSP
04-28-2011, 08:51 PM
Ron - Bin LAden's goals are clear. Wants to drag us in quagmire and bankrupt us. We must admit we are a little responsible - blowback. Truth better than lies.

Koz
04-28-2011, 08:52 PM
Awesome line about if we have made mistakes with our foreign policy and we are ashamed of that we should face the truth. paraphrasing of course.

Pretty good overall. He just brushed off a Gary Johnson question pretty easily as well.

sailingaway
04-28-2011, 08:52 PM
Why not? The mainstream right and left have their actors, why can't we have ours? A black man is impersonating Obama, is not racist. Most Republican's aren't going to be offended, it's simply a mock debate, I had them in Highschool. Those who are offended, wouldn't vote for a Republican anyway, so screw the OVERLY POLICTICALLY CORRECT CROWd, you know haters of the 1st amendment.

I think Stossel is truly on our side and showing America what a mockery of principles the RIGHT and LEFT's have.

I think a bunch of independents and progressives are open to voting for Ron, the question is whether they would change registration and vote in the GOP primary. I thought that part was pretty hokey, but Ron definitely had chances to shine here.

dbill27
04-28-2011, 08:53 PM
I just don't see good visual in having Ron debate 'a black man' and call him Obama, particularly with the partisan crowd booing 'Obama' and FOX coming up with his talking points.

He's a professional obama impersonator, its not just a random black guy.

Fermli

did you forget the bush impersonators that were used in the past? by liberal media networks?

I don't have a problem with a mock debate whether it be bush or obama.

sailingaway
A. He just brushed off a Gary Johnson question pretty easily as well.

"I remember when he vetoed something like 700 bills when he was governor!! That was pretty impressive! .... But I can't say I'm really familiar with all of his views."

Brett85
04-28-2011, 08:57 PM
Ron - I dont believe in Open Borders, but I dont like people building walls either.

So what is Ron's solution to secure our borders?

Wren
What bothered me was that Ron looked tired and stuttered too much here. It's troublesome because the MSM and the audience will constantly use that against him and perceive him as 'weak' if he were to debate obama in the general election. I'm honored that RP even considered to run after knowing all the dirty politics that will be used against him

KramerDSP
LMAO. Great ending. Obama and Stossel declare bipartianship, then they show clips of Ron saying we have way too much Bipartianship. Stossel agrees and shoves the Obama guy off the picture.

brandon
04-28-2011, 09:00 PM
Good show. Stossel is freaking awesome.

Texan4Life
EPIC... and I only caught the last 15 or 20 min.

KramerDSP
What bothered me was that Ron looked tired and stuttered too much here. It's troublesome because the MSM and the audience will constantly use that against him and perceive him as 'weak' if he were to debate obama in the general election. I'm honored that RP even considered to run after knowing all the dirty politics that will be used against him

Keep in mind this was taped during the whirlwind Monday in NYC. He had already done the View, book signings, Colbert, and was about to go on to Hannity and then Webster Hall.

sailingaway
04-28-2011, 09:02 PM

Well, he had already had Hannity, Colbert, the View and a book signing that day. And Webster Hall was still to come.

Wren
04-28-2011, 09:02 PM
Keep in mind this was taped during the whirlwind Monday in NYC. He had already done the View, book signings, Colbert, and was about to go on to Hannity and then Webster Hall.

That helps, thanks

Melissa
04-28-2011, 09:03 PM
Awesome show I loved all of it can't wait to see the youtube and post it everywhere

rnestam
04-28-2011, 09:03 PM
The end was fucking gold. Obviously pre written, Stossel is all in....I got an email from a Stossel worshiper today saying he has "decided to back RP" which is huge cause he is a neocon on foriegn policy...his thinking was Paul is such a straight shooter, he would continue the wars once he got "all the info" if really needed, or not if it were all bullshit, basically he "trusts" him which is huge...this was before the broadcast

YumYum
04-28-2011, 09:05 PM
I enjoyed it. It was a great show and very creative. Jeremy and MRoCkEd look better on TV than in the chat room. : )

KramerDSP
04-28-2011, 09:09 PM
The end was fucking gold. Obviously pre written, Stossel is all in....I got an email from a Stossel worshiper today saying he has "decided to back RP" which is huge cause he is a neocon on foriegn policy...his thinking was Paul is such a straight shooter, he would continue the wars once he got "all the info" if really needed, or not if it were all bullshit, basically he "trusts" him which is huge...this was before the broadcast

Stossel is absolutely all in. No question in my mind. Same for The Judge.

I think in some small way, this was Stossel's way for apologizing for not fighting harder to have the 20/20 interview aired on TV back in 2008.

TrueStrengthTurnsTheCheek
04-28-2011, 09:12 PM
http://stossel.blogs.foxbusiness.com/2011/04/28/president-ron-paul/
sends comments of support to john stossel for so heavily promoting ron paul/liberty so that he will do this more often.

Andrew-Austin
04-28-2011, 09:13 PM

A neocon Stossel worshiper? lol. That is cool he was converted though.

Its funny how neocons assume the Pentagon and White House have all this secret information which makes fighting all the various wars make sense, and they just don't want to share this information with Congress or the public.

rnestam
04-28-2011, 09:16 PM
Stossel has been a little "scared" of muslims...not sure why the "?"
Edit: have no idea of this, just assumed from the stossel friend and his beliefs....

mac_hine
04-28-2011, 09:20 PM
This is really interesting, if not bizarre. I almost feel like I am dreaming because of the 100% pro RP crowd and pro RP host, in addition to one full hour of Ron and his message.

Tell me about it.

bighairycaveman
04-28-2011, 09:24 PM
That was awesome! I can't believe Ron Paul was on Stossel for an entire episode. This has to be the single greatest thing that has happened in the RP revolution thus far. I can't stop smiling.

SWATH
04-28-2011, 09:27 PM
That was in a word, amazing.

Sola_Fide
04-28-2011, 09:30 PM
Ah man I had to miss this.

Any tubes?

FSP-Rebel
04-28-2011, 09:36 PM
Still none?

dejavu22
04-28-2011, 09:38 PM
moxy just started adding them links as they come

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdGB60yDkGs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P9-R78AvXQ

dejavu22
04-28-2011, 09:45 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ko7jwg3x94

Zatch
04-28-2011, 09:48 PM
The audience was extremely annoying and distracting. No offense to anyone here who was there lol

Joseph
04-28-2011, 09:49 PM
yea they were pretty rude. part 4 has the actual debate, i don't think it's on youtube yet though

dejavu22
04-28-2011, 09:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mtmszmEp4s

torchbearer
04-28-2011, 09:52 PM
instead of booing there should be dead silence for things/people we disagree with. it is moar effective.

rnestam
04-28-2011, 09:56 PM
Honestly it was kinda awkward...but I don't think Stossel would have done that, especially the closing, if he wasn't about to go to war against the "phony's"...a good thing all around because now he will defend this episode once people start smearing paul, now his common sense, as well as many recent others, have been put on the long term line.

Zatch
04-28-2011, 10:04 PM
The audience almost ruined the show. Stossel needs to tell future audiences to stfu.

dejavu22
04-28-2011, 10:07 PM
eh having a mixed and somewhat combative audience is somewhat his shtick. Tho it does seem slightly more weighted this time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-1RwD-I-8Q

Jeremy
04-28-2011, 10:07 PM
The audience almost ruined the show. Stossel needs to tell future audiences to stfu.

A lot of Ron Paul supporters are rude people.

HarryBrowneLives
04-28-2011, 10:08 PM
I too think it would have been better if the audience was silent until the end and then thanked both. But, I think it was very, very good video to show how Ron could handle himself within such a situation. Wonderful. This whole thing was like a huge, free, RP infomercial. Amazing

cindy25
Sweet! I did not know that!

Thank you!!!! :)

Stossel is almost always posted-audio and video-free on pirate bay and other torrent sites

messana
You would think that we would save a ton of oil by not propping up this military empire.

Feeding the Abscess
04-28-2011, 10:09 PM

Who was the idiot who said "go back to Kenya"?

Zatch
04-28-2011, 10:17 PM
Wow, it's almost like the audience were paid shills except not very good at hiding it.

Fredom101
04-28-2011, 10:18 PM
delete

ClayTrainor
04-28-2011, 10:37 PM
Sounds like the audience really sucked. I was looking forward to watching this, now... not so much.

Sentinelrv
04-28-2011, 10:48 PM
Besides the rude audience, this is one of the best Ron Paul appearances I've ever seen. We've never been able to achieve attention of this kind before. As someone said, it was like an infomercial, an entire program dedicated to why this man makes sense and why people should vote for him.

FSP-Rebel
04-28-2011, 10:49 PM
Ron killed it.

matt0611
04-28-2011, 10:49 PM
Sounds like the audience really sucked. I was looking forward to watching this, now... not so much.

The audience wouldn't shut up and was rude, but the substance of the show was great!

Some people have to learn to be polite, this just stereotypes us Ron Paul people as rude, annoying people.

Jeremy
04-28-2011, 11:12 PM
The audience wouldn't shut up and was rude, but the substance of the show was great!

Some people have to learn to be polite, this just stereotypes us Ron Paul people as rude, annoying people.

It was mostly one lady. She was sitting right near me. She was also one of the people who asked a question (in the second segment of asking questions).

Jeremy
04-28-2011, 11:13 PM
Who was the idiot who said "go back to Kenya"?

The older guy who asked a question in the second segment of asking questions.

Sentinelrv
04-28-2011, 11:14 PM
I think people just get excited that we're finally getting the media exposure we wanted after being ignored for so long. They feel the need to defend Ron and their beliefs against what the other guys are saying. I was at CPAC when Trump responded to the heckler. I think people just felt their guy wasn't getting the respect he deserved. It's just a result of us being ignored for so long.

Jeremy
04-28-2011, 11:17 PM
I think people just get excited that we're finally getting the media exposure we wanted after being ignored for so long. They feel the need to defend Ron and their beliefs against what the other guys are saying. I was at CPAC when Trump responded to the heckler. I think people just felt their guy wasn't getting the respect he deserved. It's just a result of us being ignored for so long.

Yeah those hecklers were idiots. One guy was shouting "RAND PAUL RAND PAUL!" during Trump because Rand Paul's speech was next. But it wasn't for another 15 minutes... And throughout the rest of CPAC this guy was being obnoxious and starting stupid chants and he had the biggest grin on his face. I went to both CPAC and this Stossel taping. It's just embarrassing.

Dorfsmith
04-28-2011, 11:18 PM
That was one of the best shows I have ever seen.

ValidusCustodiae
04-28-2011, 11:19 PM
Notwithstanding any rudeness, this is one of the best television programs of any kind that I have ever seen. Stossel knows what time it is!

Eric21ND
04-28-2011, 11:36 PM
This entire week has been surreal, and this show was icing on the cake.

RP supporters need to work on their timing for cheers and what not. The tourette-like catcalls of "Ron Paul" are very awkward to me.

Jeremy
04-28-2011, 11:47 PM
This entire week has been surreal, and this show was icing on the cake.

RP supporters need to work on their timing for cheers and what not. The tourette-like catcalls of "Ron Paul" are very awkward to me.They always do it too. How do we make them stop?

FreedomProsperityPeace
04-29-2011, 12:38 AM
Stossel usually re-airs on Fox News during the weekend. I hope this episode does.

dannno
04-29-2011, 03:40 PM
moxy just started adding them links as they come

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XdGB60yDkGs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9P9-R78AvXQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_mtmszmEp4s

eh having a mixed and somewhat combative audience is somewhat his shtick. Tho it does seem slightly more weighted this time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-1RwD-I-8Q

bump

PaulConventionWV
04-29-2011, 05:10 PM
Agreed. I wasn't too impressed with the show, but I was really happy there were so many supporters, and that Ron got so much time to get his points across.

One Last Battle!
04-29-2011, 05:19 PM
That audience was a bit odd, but that was a fine show nonetheless.

"RON PAUL!" yell random audience members at varying intervals on the show

"Gee, Ron Paul? On an episode about Ron Paul, when he is standing right there? THANKS AUDIENCE, I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT HIM" I think.

And don't get me started on that inane clapping every time Ron Paul says something. WE FIGURED OUT YOU LIKED HIM THE FIRST TIME YOU CLAPPED, YOU DON'T NEED TO USE CLAPPING AS A PERIOD FOR HIS SENTENCES.

Also, there wasn't much reason to heckle that moron talking about chess. Ron Paul can take care of himself. Mind, I was completely in favour of that heckling of Rumsfeld seeing as how he is a blood thirsty murderer, but that guy was just some chump who didn't really need to be destroyed by the audience.

ihsv
04-29-2011, 05:34 PM
Fan-flippin-tastic!