PDA

View Full Version : Gary Johnson AND Ron Paul praised by Reason's Nick Gillispie

Matt Collins
04-27-2011, 12:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ErzByzF007k&feature=player_embedded

BamaFanNKy
04-27-2011, 01:51 PM
Nick nailed it!

belian78
04-27-2011, 02:11 PM
Imagine that, yet another Gary Johnson thread, and the first two posters? You guessed it... Matt and Bama.

emazur
04-27-2011, 02:11 PM
more from reason:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOF9y7mycnY

BamaFanNKy
04-27-2011, 02:27 PM
Imagine that, yet another Gary Johnson thread, and the first two posters? You guessed it... Matt and Bama.

Hmmm. Looked like a "Ron Paul and Gary Johnson" thread and the first two comments are from people who are known to be working for liberty. Good catch.

iamse7en
04-27-2011, 02:33 PM
Nick Gillespie is just trying to win RP's base over so that when RP moves on, we support his beltway libertarian heartthrobs.

BamaFanNKy
04-27-2011, 02:47 PM
Nick Gillespie is just trying to win RP's base over so that when RP moves on, we support his beltway libertarian heartthrobs.

Hmmm. Nick Gillespie is an LA based libertarian. Also, can you define a "small government libertarian" that is "Beltway?"

speciallyblend
04-27-2011, 03:45 PM

Paul/Johnson 2012 Bring Our Troops Home!!! are you suggesting we wouldn't support ron paul and would support gary johnson?? nonsense. bottom line is we should be lucky to have 2 liberty minded candidates instead of 11 neo-cons/gop est. If you have a problem with many of us supporting gary johnson if ron paul doesn't run, who do you suggest?? romney palin and the rest of the neo-con/gop est party?? bottom line is if the gop doesn't give us a Paul/johnson ticket or a Paul/non-neocon,non gop establishment vp! Then the gop will elect obama!! If ron paul wins the gop nomination and even thought of picking a gop est or neo-con as a vp . I would vote 3rd party even if ron paul was on the ticket,since i know full well ron paul wouldn't pick gop est or a neo-con if he did i would think sellout!! this article was posted because it was positive coverage of gary and ron! Gary and Ron are the only hope we have in the gop for 2012! no need to crap on it!!

sailingaway
04-27-2011, 04:06 PM
Yeah, Reason seems to be pushing Gary. And the Kochs fund Reason. One of the hairs in my eye about Gary, given the grief they've given Ron. Wasn't Reason behind giving the info about the old debunked newsletter issue to New Republic? I read that somewhere. Thought that was why people on here called them [T]Reason, but that was before I was around here.

gls
04-27-2011, 04:11 PM
Yeah, Reason seems to be pushing Gary. And the Kochs fund Reason. One of the hair's in my eye about Gary, given the grief they've given Ron. Wasn't Reason behind giving the info about the old debunked newsletter issue to New Republic? I read that somewhere. Thought that was why people on here called them [T]Reason, but that was before I was around here.

Gary Johnson is not a threat to the corporatist banking and military establishment that is destroying the Republic, which is why he has the support of billionaire oil oligarchs.

sailingaway
04-27-2011, 04:15 PM
Gary Johnson is not a threat to the corporatist banking and military establishment that is destroying the Republic, which is why he has the support of billionaire oil oligarchs.

Yeah, that suspicion was part of my subtext.

Travlyr
04-27-2011, 04:34 PM

My suspicion as well, and it becomes rather obvious just by reading Gary's website.

BamaFanNKy
04-27-2011, 04:59 PM

Source?