PDA

View Full Version : Red County: Ron Paul: You Cannot Laugh Him Off in Iowa this Time Around

sailingaway
04-27-2011, 10:17 AM
http://redcounty.com/content/ron-paul-you-cannot-laugh-him-iowa-time-around

JohnGalt1225
04-27-2011, 10:22 AM
Iowa is so crucial for Ron. A win there would be such a momentum boost. It would force the MSM to stand up and take notice. It would also get voters in other states who are worried about "electability" to worry less about that and vote their ideals.

trey4sports
04-27-2011, 10:24 AM
Iowa is so crucial for Ron. A win there would be such a momentum boost. It would force the MSM to stand up and take notice. It would also get voters in other states who are worried about "electability" to worry less about that and vote their ideals.

Yeah, if we make a STRONG showing it could snowball IMO

faithfulfriend
04-27-2011, 10:27 AM
Yeah, if we make a STRONG showing it could snowball IMO

Careful using the word "snowball", Hannity might get hurt LOL.

sailingaway
04-27-2011, 10:28 AM
For all of the advantages Ron Paul may have, there are also plenty of things about his campaign that may make you scratch your head. Paul’s trips to the state often include visits to college campuses. There is nothing wrong with that, and in fact, his appeal to the younger generation may be one of his strongest attributes, but college kids have traditionally not shown a great propensity to attend the caucuses.

Anyone worried? :p

We do need to have events in more counties. Rand could be a real help here, to help spread Ron's time. Rand would also be building his own base of support, for the future.

fade
04-27-2011, 10:36 AM
I love this new positive feedback this election. All I've been seeing lately is "don't count paul out" "his impact will be bigger than you think", etc.. It's amazing the amount of people we've reached.

UtahApocalypse
04-27-2011, 10:39 AM
Iowa is our line in the sand.

rich34
04-27-2011, 10:43 AM
Ron will have to make inroads with the social cons. I sure hope we can make an effort this time to win those folks over. Whereas last time it seemed many didn't comprehend that we MUST win some of these folks over.

sailingaway
04-27-2011, 11:28 AM
Ron will have to make inroads with the social cons. I sure hope we can make an effort this time to win those folks over. Whereas last time it seemed many didn't comprehend that we MUST win some of these folks over.

I think he has been doing that. After all, he is personally socially conservative, he just doesn't want government intruding into those areas.

libertybrewcity
04-27-2011, 12:07 PM
great article. thanks for posting.